TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 17, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 17: Archive through August 17, 2020 users admin

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 1:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Earlier Day told Janelle there would be no way she or Bay could vote against David

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 1:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I hope That Kaysar and Janie win back to back HOH before they get evicted or veto or whatever....and take at least 2 of the 4 with them

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 1:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes I can attest to the fact that NicA would stay up until 5am in the Bathroom by herself...

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 1:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Kaysar was upstairs telling Janelle he didn't want to give up on saving NicA

And NicA is downstairs telling Day that she knew she was dispensable but not this much.

Day is telling NicA not to talk to Janelle anymore

This is beyond ridiculous

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 1:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
And Day is telling Kaysar she "as a black women, wont vote out a black man"...so this isn't going to go anywhere....

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 1:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
And then she says she has no emotional connection to anyone in the house....

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 1:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I was laughing , because Kaysar said well then you are telling me how you are gonna vote going forward and she said no once we get to jury house its over...and Kaysar is saying YEAH it over lol
She says David is not her friend she doesn't know him or have any attachment to him....

Kc103

07-13-2004

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 1:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Gbcole! I figured it was something like that by what NicA is telling Janelle now. I don't really think NicA has a shot at staying at this point. Still a few days left though, but I can't see much happening to change people's minds.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 1:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well if they cant get Bay or Days vote....its impossible...because they dont have enough

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 1:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
But at this point the way NicA is...does not even make any sense to keep her over him.

But if Bay , Day , David go with Kaysar and Janie..they MIGHT have a chance. I would think that Bay and Day would understand they are at the very bottom of the totem pole with the other alliance

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 1:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
The talk they had was a good talk...but I don't know if it made any difference. He made a lot of sense.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 1:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
The main problem being that Bay and Janie and Kaysar think that David want to work with Cody and Tyler...and only Day thinks that David wants to work with Kaysar...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 1:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Thats it in a nut shell...Xmas and NicF saying that Kaysar and Janie have played 3 seasons together...they are IMHO envious that J and K have someone they can depend on...NicF said I had to FIND you (xmas) and Xmas said yeah that it would be like if I had Josh here.....But how does NIcF think people felt in her past seasons when she was sleeping with her alliance...and now that she doesnt have that...she is complaining..?? And Xmas almost got Josh....these girls...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 1:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ian has to get out of bed to do his space scene...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 2:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
now Nic F wont talk to Memphis because he is too scary....

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 2:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Kevin just said the same thing.....

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Kaysar just explained the whole convo he had with Day to Jannie...He said that Day "agreed with him about everything except for the David thing"...and she is not going to budge on that. Janie said...but it has nothing to do with David...or the cause....it just has to do with he is with the other side of the house...and we are playing a game for money. They both agree they love David and would love to work with him...but David wants to work with Cody and Tyler. Then Kaysar said that he could tell when they did the veto that Tyler and David were looking at each other. That he could tell that Tyler would throw it to David. Kaysar asked Day are you going to be sitting with Julie and saying you threw your game away for someone who you don't even have a connection to...Day agreed it stupid but she is not budging. Janie is flabbergasted at this point. So she says so what did you tell her...Kaysar said...well will you (Day) go to David and ask him to whom he feels alliance to...and see what he say...(paraphrasing) and Day said she would do that and get back to Kayser. Then Kayser tells Janie that Day wants to bring Kevin too...Janie says noooooooo, what did you tell her. Kaysar says he told her...you want to bring someone who when you ask him what did he did in his season to win ...he says he took information from one person to another and he betrayed his alliance and was proud of it.....Kaysar tells Day that is the definition of a floater. Day agreed with him he tells Janie.
So Janie says soooo? Kaysar said she'll think about it...Janie yeah, said but for how long....

Kaysar says we have Memphis change noms..Janie laughs
Kaysar says well maybe we have to start making fake alliances...Janie says no, bad idea...they laugh. So they wait...

Now Kaysar is telling NicA how it stands. That her only hope is to get Kevin to vote for her ..and Day and Bay...She names off everyone in the other alliance...he tells her no they are all working together. She says Enzo...he says no he is just pretending... he is working with them...

I wonder if NicA finally believes Kaysar? If she understands she screwed up royally...? So I guess the ball is in Days court... if she decides to play her own game...then we might have a flip of power? We shall see...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 3:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Everyone in bed except of course NicA ...she it taking a shower

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
and she just finishes her shower and goes to heart lounge...she sits and talk to the camera. (I'm too tired to write) she essentially thanks everyone for their support, Says its just a game...you win some you lose some. She is going to focus on her mental health... she says she is going to bed so she can deal with everyone tomorrow...and off she goes...and off I go. nite

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
NicA was a breath of fresh air in BB last year. She was treated horribly. She was wrongly accused by a huge alliance. Now she is devastated to find out she may be evicted. Last night she said “this is EXACTLY what happened last season...”. She’s mistaken, this is NOT like last season. This cast truly appreciates her and treats her with respect and fairness. I would say SHE is the one treating Janelle the way she was treated last season. She will realize it when she goes home. As far as game goes, I don’t understand why either side would want David to stay over NicA. He’s a physical threat for comps, the girls can see he vibes with all the bros. I would think both sides would want to get rid of someone who has brains AND physical abilities. They don’t know for sure “where his head’s at...” NicA struggles with the physical AND mental side of the game. She is easily intimidated and plays with her heart. She struggles with keeping her mouth shut, even when it’s in her best interest! All great qualities in real life, obviously a detriment in BB. Holly/Jackson brought her to F3 for a reason. They assumed they could beat her, and they did. She can’t expect to play the same way and walk away with a win. It’s painful to watch, but maybe it’s best she leave sooner than later, for her own sake...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Wrong things that Janelle and Kaysar believe:

They are in an alliance with Memphis
David is part of the Cody alliance
Nicole A is on their side
Dani is Janelle’s friend
Christmas is going to work with them

This is a LOT to get wrong. Unless they start winning some comps, they will be gone quickly.

I am sad to say this because I like them so much. I wish they would just get their own show so that I could continue to have them on my tv.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Janelle and Kaysar continue to entertain. There are operating on so many incorrect assumptions. They are clueless that nobody really wants to work with them. They are the common enemy that unites the rest of the house. They are two week shields to the rest of the house. No one really wants to work with them, and yet they plot. While including Memphis is their ally. Making plans with Xmas.
They have become the keystone alliance, and I love them! I love Janelle in this game. And her time will come when everyone sees how wrong they were about her. Nicole A specifically, Dani. Nicole F was correct tho!

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
Rose, I'm such a big fan of Janelle and Kayser but with so many of the others lying about them or mainly Janelle they dont have a chance at staying. Even if Day and Bay were to work with them they are both in an alliance with Cody and should they become HOH they would be forced to put up J/K to stay in good with Cody. I'm at the point that I'd rather just see J/K out now before jury so they can see how wrong they read people and that Dani truly wasnt on their side. They could both do major damage on Twitter on the outside. I want them to find a way to stay or have an honest alliance but I just dont see it. I'm ready for them to go so I can watch the others turn on themselves. There are to many if them in different alliances its just a matter of time before they're caught. I'm disappointed in Day having such a bad read on Dani and NicF. She knows Kayser and Janelle's game play. She has to know they are trustworthy! I'm just sad my favorites are going to be out soon. 😞

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I refuse to give up. I will be just like them and read it all wrong. They are going to survive and go far! They just have to.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Molliegirl, I think that Day and Bay are not thrilled with their alliance with Cody, and Cody is not happy with them talking to Janelle. I don’t think Enzo even knows the alliance exists.

After the veto meeting today, I think some alliances will shift as the real campaigning begins.