TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 17, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 17: Archive through August 17, 2020 users admin

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Now NicA is alone/wants to be

I feel sad for her

Some people take on this game and go balls to the wall evil
And the kind hearted just can't do it and I get that way more than the other

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Did NicA tell Davonne what Dani told her to do?

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
No Since, she didn't

She just said she couldn't do that

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Too bad...I would like for her to tell someone...like Day or Kaysar...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
She told DaVonne nothing. I blame this on Kevin for filling her head with lies, and Dani for trying to get her to be what she is not. Poor NicoleA.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Don't mind the language a bit....I have always liked Dick- in fact still remember the huge divide between those who liked him and did not here at TVCH!Those of us who liked him even gathered at a different site for a while! He can be annoying for sure but I Like hearing the real thoughts about some of this stuff.

I have t say earlier tonight watching NicA sitting on the couch outside next to Memphis right after her convo with Kaysar I looked at her face and said to my husband- "she is not made for this- she is falling apart- she can hardly stop herself from talking to him though Kaysar said it wasn't a good. idea- I don't think she will last" - I read faces and it was truly painful looking at her.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I'm not even sure Dani had told NicA yet

But she sure used the exact wording Dani said she was going to tell her to do

ETA: She said to Day something like, I know I'm supposed to march up to the HOH and throw someone under the bus but I can't do that

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Dani has told numerous people what her plan is for NicA. Da’Vonne knows, so hopefully after seeing how upset NicA is, she will tell Dani to give it up. Dani told Kevin to tell NicA some stuff about J/K, I’m surprised he hasn’t gleefully already done it!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Right Gbcole the words she used made me think Dani had talked to her.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I agree. I think she only made it thru her season becuase of Cliff, Ovi, and Kemi. She needs a village....and she clearly cant get that on ALLStars...

ED is rough around the edges, but truthful. I don't really care for 2 of the guests he has on. And IM going to miss James Rhine this season...tonights show was good!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Maybe Dr Will can go on Celebrity BB? Its only 3 weeks...!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I doubt that he would leave his family with Boogie still at large.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
True...But by next year hopefully Boogie has been neutralized...BB Celeb or not

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I don't feel too sorry for NicA. She happily bad mouthed J/K last week to anyone that talked to her. You go on BB you have to know it's not going to be all rainbows and unicorns. You get your cry out and get out there and campaign to stay. She has had it easy this year compared to last. I think she came in thinking everyone was going to fall for her scared, nerdy little girl act. These people don't care they will eat you up and spit you out. And if last year was so so bad it gave you PTS why would you come back?

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 11:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Hello did I make everyone mad. Come back I promise to to be quite.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 12:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I’m still here. Not sure I want dr will on bb. Get to see enough of him on the round table..

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 12:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh lol nope I'm here too and I agree with you. You know what you are getting in to when you sign up...again

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 12:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Cat on EDs show was talking about after her run on BBCanada she regularly gets calls from past Hgs that are having trouble coping on the outside after the show. Its quite common. So NicA knew exactly what she was in for. I mean AllStars has to be harder right?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 12:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Fan I would enjoy watching DR Will PLAY ..not try to convince the HGs to vote for the player that production wants...

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 12:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
You would think so. I think her head just got to big thinking she made it all the way to the end. But I think a lot of people carried her last season. I use to follow Evel but then he started to charge and I just can’t see paying what he charges for his thoughts.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 12:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah I was listening to NicA telling Kaysar that she orders from...I swear it was amazon? or somewhere and the guys delivers it to her house AND picks it up if she doesn't like it...and I think writes a personal note or something.. I was half listening...and Kaysar was laughing and saying, so you are a big celeb...and she was smiling and saying yes....they only do that for special people. I think she lives in a bubble of celebrity life that reality stars sometimes live... She does a podcast as her job...so in her little world she is famous.

Evel Dick makes his living now doing the show...so $20 is not that bad for 4 shows a week and the shows are 2 hours long very often. He also does a lot for charities etc... right now he posts lists on Amazon for teachers. They contact him and he puts their post on his Twitter. Its stuff for the classroom that they would have to pay out of their pockets. I mean they get their lists filled in a few hours...he does nice things like that.

Kc103

07-13-2004

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 12:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
What exactly did David say that he's beating himself up for right now?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 12:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Im sorry I wasn't watching...

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 1:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
David told NicA that he had the votes to stay

He thought he was being nice

Day is pissed at him and said he just gave her the fuel to work on getting votes

And Day added, and you better hope she doesn't say something good to me

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 1:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I was so sad listening to J/K talking. They now know they have no one.They took turns trying to pump each other up.