TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 16: Archive through August 16, 2020 users admin

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I saw a chart the other day of the number of DR's for each HG shown on the shows. I think it was last Wednesday (maybe?) they showed 15 or more for Kevin, while for several of the HG's they only showed 1 or 0. Pretty sure Christmas had zero and I seem to remember Tyler and Dani having very few if any also. Tyler has a tendency to disappear pretty regularly.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If they spent less time on elaborate competition sets, there would be more airtime available to show what was happening in the house. But that would take work, and they have their formula set in stone, apparently.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I just realized that I haven't watch NicoleF on feeds at all this year, I switch immediately when she shows up.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
NicF thanking Big Brother for finally giving her girls to play with may be one of the unintentionally funniest things I've ever heard on BB, any season. If only she'd pushed them big lugs off her and crawled out of bed a little earlier on her first two seasons she might have discovered <gasp> there were girls in the house back then, too!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I was expecting more drama and fireworks by now. They are being so tame and normal and boring.

This season is way too careful.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
When there is more than 30 minutes between posts, it does not bode well for an exciting season.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
So they just are and now Janelle is doing pizza triscuits. Omg lol

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I had to pause the feeds
But there is a tiny bit of friction

First I heard Bayleigh and Day complaining about Cody
And now I'm back to about an hour ago with Cody and Nicole in the hammock and Cody is full on complaining about Bay and Day

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Since- I am watching the first episode of Dick at Night-we dithered about signing up as I sometimes get so upset about losing the people I Like the best that I stop watching BB...but then I decided we would commit so we are binge watching the episodes to catch up.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Still behind
So an hour ago, NicF and Dani were talking and Dani said she's going to go try to get NicA to throw Janelle under the bus
And get NicA to go to Memphis and get him riled up about J/K

Dani would give Paul a run for his money

She is wicked

She already knows NicA is slated to leave so she is using her which is what she claimed to Kevin earlier that Janelle and Kaysar were doing

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
This is the 3rd time I've heard this...next BB might be Celebrity again...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
geezz... Dani is really pushing her luck...her dad says

I think this lady boner Dani has for Janelle is one of the dumbest things I have seen on BB in a long time. You don't target someone who will never put you up and never vote you out, which Janelle has said she wouldn't do with Dani. It's weird, stupid, foolish & really bad gaming

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I have to be honest I feel so bad for both Nicoles they are being crucified on Twitter Evel Dick is never going to have a relationship with his daughter if he keeps this up This is a game go after the game play not their personal things

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Meggie you subscribed to the feeds or to Dick at Nite? Or both. I remember when you said...Im OUT lol. Glad you are back...misery loves company....

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
NicA is sobbing in the photo room with Day

She said she should've never come back

This is terrible

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
NicA can't articulate to Day what specifically is wrong except her own anxiety

She had mentioned she wouldn't want to stay over David.

Now saying she doesn't have it in her

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
sounds like she might self evict...and frankly I though she might do something like that a few days ago.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Nicole A is having an anxiety attack so sad🙁

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I always thought of her as a fragile soul...I think one season was enough for her. They are talking right now on ED show about how the show affects you physiologically. How it is too much for most people. Both getting too much attention and then no attention...both screw with your mind

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I feel like she had the exact conversations last year when she was nominated Really sad for her

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I have CBS All Access Since- so that gives me the feeds- and I subscribed to Dick at Night tonight.So I guess I am all in! I figure even if the people I dislike start dominating( which seems to happen evetry year) I will enjoy Dick's take on it and will enjoy discussing it with you all here.The fact I am stuck at home all the time for the foreseeable future helps lol. I have to give a plug to having Apple TV- I just love how easy it is to have everything in one place and jump back and forth from one app to another.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know if Dani gave her that talk about going to the HOH to throw Janelle under the bus?

Because I missed an hour and NicA just told Day she doesn't have it in her to go to the HOH and throw someone under the bus

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Kaysar came in to comfort
Offered to make her some cookies

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Meggie great! If you can get past the colorful language on Dick at Nite and Dicks voice can grate on you as bad as Nicole F's lol....its pretty interesting... Especially Monday nights with Vincent. I'm in the same boat as you...at home for...who knows how long!