TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 16: Archive through August 16, 2020 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cody wants Dani to be his Derrick. Not saying this outright, but it seems to be the gist of their conversation.

Ewwwwwwww. Any HG that gets rid of either one of them will have my undying loyalty.

Xmas workout on the other feed. I am out for a while.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Cody was saying how Derrick probably wont be talking to NicF when they get out...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Sweet dreams you were having over there, Since!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Psc I know

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I don’t understand why any former player owes it to tell another former player whether or not they were going to do BB22? Especially since Derrick allegedly backed out last minute at the request of his daughter?! What if NicF had based her decision to go or not and her strategy on having Derrick in the house?! Then right now she’d be the one mad at HIM...

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Cody called Dani "savage" when Dani told him she wants NicA to blow up Janelle in front of everyone.

Cody said, no but if it's not something personal they said against Memphis, you're going to have to tell her to lie and make up something

Dani said, I'll get her to say that they (J/K) said they have Memphis in their back pocket, it can be something as easy as that just so that it creates doubt in Memphis

Cody said, Okay that's your thing to do

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Was it NicF that was saying that some friend of hers was going to be super mad at her...becuase she didnt tell him when she went in the house the last time and she did the same this time?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I would love to see Dani try to convince NicA to LIE about something just to have a reason for calling out Janelle!
That tactic alone should give NicA a good idea as to whom she should trust!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She just needs to lie to NicA and NicA will repeat it.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Looks like nom ceremony went pretty much the way we heard it, at least as it was shown on the show. "David - you're at the grown-ups table now, buddy... you're gonna have to prove yourself." Unless the actual statement was much worse than what they showed, this leads me to believe that David took it and ran with it in order to garner the maximum sympathy possible in the moment.

To Nicole he just said, I told you to play in the Safety comp and you didn't (paraphrased).

If the other HG's were paying attention, there could have been much more of a stink raised over the other players who were in theory told to compete and didn't, such as NicF and Dani... alarm bells, anyone??

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I heard her talking about that, Since, but pretty sure it wasn't Derrick's name that was mentioned... maybe James or I want to say Dan, but not Gheesling I don't think either.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
was just wondering if that was a coincidence...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
NicE... I like that, Sea... but she'll be NicE History come Thursday.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Cody told Dani that NicF called him before season 18 and asked Derrick if he got a call to go on?

He said, no, did you?
She lied and said no
Then he saw her on the show

Same thing happened for BB22
Cody said Derrick's not going to talk to her anymore

Something tells me Derrick told Cody, I will be so pissed if she lied again. And that's why Cody is saying that

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Wonder if I could figure it out if I went back and looked at the pics for her first season...? Do you know which was her first?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Found it in Cast Bios... going to look

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Since - could it have been Zach you think?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Why does anyone assume Derrick was telling the truth to NicF?
Maybe Derrick DID get a call but declined the offer, then he called around to see who DID accept the offer?
It seems extreme to quit speaking to someone over something which literally wouldn’t affect Derrick, since he wasn’t going back in the house...

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Nicole A to David- "Two of you need humble pie, and I'm serving up two slices right now". If I go out, I'm saying it on Thursday. If I stay, I'm saying it during noms #BB22

Twitter.com/BB_Updates

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Psc..do I think it could have been zach....that what?

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I'm no Derrick fan, Calimom

I'm just repeating what Cody said which I've heard him speak of it twice now

He seems so sure Derrick won't speak to NicF after this.
I was just guessing it's because he and Derrick spoke of it often before Cody got his phone taken away

Nicole has confirmed her part but you are right, who knows about Derrick.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
That NicF said was mad about her lying about coming in both times she came back, Since

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I searched the Live Feed Discussion Archives back to August 09 for the word "mad" and the only thing I found was that NicF said Derrick was mad that she lied to him about BB22 because he didn't want to be the only previous winner on the show if she wasn't doing it. So, maybe it was Derrick's daughter that convinced him, or maybe he didn't know Ian would be there even if NicF wasn't.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Psc when I heard it...I assumed it was someone she talked to lately that she wasn't super close to....but had just talked to...when she initially said it..I didnt think anything of it, Then right now when Cody said that...I thought, I wonder if she was talking about Derrick

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
This is what bugs me about Cody and Dani. They just can’t stand that they are not in control of every situation. Right now, they are safe, not in any danger of going home, so why not just sit back, relax and enjoy it? Instead they want to use NicA and make her look bad, just so they can be in control. As long as Memphis isn’t actively going after your alliance, just let it be.