TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Show 5 - Safety Suite Comp and Nomina...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Show 5 - Safety Suite Comp and Nominations users admin

Big Brother
Big Brother (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 16, 2020Dipo25 08-16-20  5:35 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Xmas agreed before Safety comp to make Ian her +1

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Safety Suite... serving drinks, the tables you serve to are tipsy. Balance drinks on each of the tables, the player with fastest time wins.

Called Getting Tipsy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
David has a good plan, moving the drinks to the floor by the table, then balancing the drinks on the table.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Drinks are different weights, tables not at all stable. 5 drinks on one table, 3 on the other, all different shapes and sizes.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Day - 8:41
Bay - 2:48
Xmas - 1:38
Kevin - 2:22
Ian - 3:16
Cody - 2:44
David - 2:53

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
The look on Memphis' face when Xmas picks Ian... PRICELESS

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Whoa, that upset Memphis. He was probably going to nominate Ian.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They all feel good about their performance.

Davonne 8.41
Bay 2.48
Christmas 1.38
Kevin 2.22
Ian 3.16
Cody 2.44
David 2.53

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
He was DEF gonna nominate Ian, Govols... no revenge for Dan this week... LOL

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Don't know why I'm laughing except for the in-your-face-Memphis moment, knowing how much worse the noms will turn out.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Moment of truth - Nom ceremony

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
NicA first
David second

Memphis says, " Nic I tried to get you to play in Safety comp and you didn't. David - you're at the grownups table now; you're gonna have to prove yourself."

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Oh... he did say at that table now, buddy... I left out the "buddy" accidentally

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
You mean we had our panties in a wad over that?
See if we can remember the next time.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Some of us didn't get our panties bunched up, Govols, but David, Day and Tyler sure did, with a little bit of Bay thrown in. I suspect they were using their canine hearing at the time, though it's probably not PC to say that.

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
And Dani.
I wish they hadn't done that -like crying wolf.
The fact that they did that gives them a negative mark in my book.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Yeah that was really much ado about nuthin.

I now agree with the posters who thought David was playing up the tears and drama for sympathy.

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Using that for advancement is really low.
Dang, I was pulling for Day and Tyler.
So now them + Bay, Dani I hope go sooner rather than later.

Actually, it was a bad move for Tyler-sticking he neck out when it usually is in hiding. I watched Angela's youtube video and she said Tyler likes David. Man, I am so disappointed.

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Off to watch something good...Yellowstone.
Rip!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I got a phone call right before nominations so didn't hear what was said.

Did it occur to anyone that maybe it was edited so we didn't see the actual words that upset the HG's so much? Seriously, we have seen them edit out a lot of bad stuff before so I wouldn't be surprised if CBS protected Memphis and themselves. They have seen the outrage that occurs.

Based on what people posted here I sure would not have expected the reaction we saw.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Honestly, I did not hear outrage from the HGs after the veto noms about Memphis saying anything racially insensitive. David was saying he couldn’t believe Memphis used those words, adding “I’m a grown-ass MAN!” Which would go along with the “grown-up table” comment. Everyone was talking about the WAY he said stuff, nothing about racial words. You KNOW the other HGs would have run to the DR and complained. I would definitely expect that from NicA/Tyler/Da’Vonne/Kaysar/Bayleigh for sure, and maybe a couple others.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, I wasn't saying they edited out racial stuff, I think they edited his attitude/arrogance from his speech, he really does come across as very spoiled/entitled in wanting everything the way he wants it on the feeds. I heard him talking to Dani about how he "won't be rushed, and if his kid is late to school that is just how it is". I was dumbfounded that he thinks the world revolves around his schedule.

We know they sometimes do more than one taping of these events and then paste it together.
Otherwise the feeds would only be down for about 15 minutes.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 5:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Nothing was edited, that is exactly what he said and how he said it.

In my opinion Memphis is voicing the fact that in a season of "All Stars" David has no credentials for being there since he was voted out first his season. It is a very good reason for putting him up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks, I was annoyed that I missed it and then forgot to check on the west coast airing.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, August 17, 2020 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yeah I have to agree if that is what Memphis was voicing. I realize that the criteria for an all-star is fairly nebulous but I find it hard to see how it would include someone who was the first voted out on the one season that they played.

Then again, I wasn't paying close attention last year so maybe they have reasons that are unclear to me.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: