TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 16: Archive through August 16, 2020 users admin

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
As far as we know, I think that's true, Since

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Thanks, yeah I haven't heard 1 word in regards to that...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I gave up on NicA the minute she told Enzo last night that Kevin is the only person besides Enzo that she trusts. Kevin may be saying what she wants to hear, but he is absolutely not interested in helping anyone but himself! Because HE is the entitled unicorn this time.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I'll bet Dr Will would somehow get multiple people to name him as plus one lol

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah I noticed that Kevin pretty much had the same conversation with everyone... He starts out with I don't want to put you in a bad place... And then offers them all the same deals etc

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
That answer is based on a convo the other day where Janie told someone or someone told Janie that they would/could pick Janie as their +1 if they won.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
He has put me in a VERY bad place, Since. And when the season started he was one of the HG's I thought I liked more than I did in their season. With him, turns out I was right the first time.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
PSC and WHO the heck was that??? Someone really offered Janie plus one???? Out loud??? I'm flabbergasted even if it is a lie

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nic A is SO off base this year. She is not alone, but I had hoped for her.

Dani AND Franzel are both really pissy about Ian's punishment! Heaven forbid they should see it as FUN (remember fun, girls? Different from shrill sarcasm or lying character assasination, where you can start to feel persecuted when it is you doing the harm? No, that is not fun). At least recent seasons, even amidst some real negativity, have managed to have some fun with the punishments and some sympathy for the punished person.

For Franzel, both punishments so far are aimed at her. Janie's was not as harsh as Franzel's sausage and Ian's really is to annoy Franzel, and Dani too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh, Kevin needs to stop stalking people in the downstairs bathroom.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
It may have been Janie telling NicA she could pick Janie as her +1, but I really don't remember... trying to think if there's anyone else Janie would have had that convo with.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Getting dizzy watching the world revolve around NicF and Dani.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sea... Can you imagine if either one of THEM got this punishment??? They wouldn't even care that they were safe LOL and all we would hear would be constant complaining night and day

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
There are so many alliances it's going to be hard for the HOH to make noms. Who is in the most/overlapping alliances? I've never had such a hard time keeping track.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Ian is hilarious , doing these lines

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I know the convo you guys are talking about

It was when Kevin was campaigning to Janelle last week

He alluded he'd give her the plus one if she voted for him to stay...I forget how he said it but something to the affect of: I'd for sure be playing in the safety comp if I stay, and I'd have a plus one if I won

So Janelle just came right out and asked him, if I voted for you to say, would you give me your plus one?

They both laughed and Kevin said, girl no, it would take a lot more than that.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Sea... it really chapped my a$$ earlier when Dani asked why do they have to be punished too? Imagine how that could make poor Ian feel, when he's doing his best to make the silly sh*t enjoyable. Has she ever tried walking in someone else's shoes?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh yes.. GB I actually was watching that conversation Kevin said he wasn't that easy it would take much more for her.... But he offered everybody plus one LOL... I think he offered Cody everything except the shirt off his back LOL

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
That's exactly right, Gbcole! How could I have forgotten, when I was so taken aback by his reaction, even though Janie laughed it off.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Continuing dis of Dani... I'm no psychiatrist, but I read somewhere that lack of empathy is a sure sign of a narcissist.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
From the snippet I just heard of Xmas and Bay... Christmas is a little tired of Kevin and his silly safety request/deals ?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I think Christmas may have more sense than most of the hamsters. Pretty sure she's reading Kevin correctly.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I don't think that Christmas feels like she has the full protection of any particular alliance... Until lately maybe she's a little bit more convinced. But I think she's had to listen to everybody's deals a little bit more discerningly. However she is still making unwise choices LOL

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
One thing is for sure. If either Kaysar or Janelle win HOH next. They obviously have to make a big move and cannot put up a pawn. They only have the choice of putting up two from the main alliance if they know what the main alliance is ... hopefully

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
WOW, just caught a glimpse of Janelle in her bikini and matching wrap, what a fabulous bathing suit outfit! I have never seen one so nice I wonder where she got it. Yes I get my makeup and fashion advice from Janie, hahahahaha.