TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 16: Archive through August 16, 2020 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
“Da'Vonne to Bayleigh- I told Dani early on "Nicole came to me and apologized to me". I specifically said "I dont know if she was genuine but I'm going to give her time to prove it". Nicole comes to me the next day. "I want you to know that I am genuine"

OOPS!

Nana731

07-06-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
That's hilarious Rosem!! Busted! Dani big mouth lol. Doesn't seem like anyone there can keep anything to them selves, they have to run and tell the person being spoken about...good or bad lol.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
I've seen newbies play a much better game than these "all stars" lol.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
The last of them went to bed after 5:30 AM, Rosem; doubt we'll see much of them before noon. I'd love to see the NicF replacement nom come to fruition, but I haven't gotten the impression Memphis is leaning that way. He knows that would piss Cody off, but on the other hand, if he's looking to pad his own resume, evicting one of the former winners seems like a great game move to me. Especially since he originally intended to remove the other former winner, Ian.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am hoping that it will get around to Memphis that Cody and Nicole F are tight. Tighter than Memphis is with Cody, and could be competition for his bro-fest. Also remind Memphis how he wanted to get the winners out.

I am also hoping that Nicole A will use her brain and offer Memphis her Plus One in next weeks SS comp if he vetoes her.

These things could save NicoleA, save David, break up the “six”, and get a prior winner out of the house.

How can I telepathically advise these HG what they need to do for my enjoyment?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I would need a really really long banner on my banner plane.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
We need a way to reach inside the house and slap each one of them when they do/say something stupid, Rosem. They'd all be walking around rosy-cheeked till October.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I have not been able to watch too much, but, reading and catching up, I am getting a kick out of Memphis's HOH. He is doing what he wants, locking his HOH door. Winning the POV.Playing his game. No one knows quite what to make out of him.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Missy - I'd be happier if he wasn't pumping Janie for info, then running to tell his crew everything she says, but that's the game, I guess. (Shame on Janie for not seeing through him.) And I agree it's refreshing to see a HoH enjoy his room instead of everyone else taking advantage of the benefits.

But in the long run he doesn't seem to be doing his game any favor by keeping his allies in the dark when it comes to making decisions, even though that's how it should be.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Memphis just got up...Brushing teeth

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Since! That wasn't much of a nap...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
For you I mean, not Memphis... LOL

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Is there a coffee filter shortage in CA these days? Just curious...

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
For someone who's holding all the cards, Memphis still looks awfully grumpy

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I just watched a clip of Cody complaining to Enzo about how the alliance is not being protected. Dani was in the bathroom, comes out, and Cody just continues to talk about protecting the alliance. Then says, (mentioning The Brigade) if someone said something about Dani, well, that’s a threat!

I wonder if it dawned on Enzo that Cody and Dani are in an alliance that doesn’t include him. Or if it dawned on Dani that Cody seemed pretty comfortable talking game with Enzo out in the open.

I knew Cody would be unable to keep his alliances straight, but are Enzo and Dani smart enough to pick up on this?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Maybe seeing the mess in the kitchen will convince Memphis that David should stay

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Making coffee...I imagine he will not have any company for a while. He went directly to bed after Veto comp. As far as I saw did not talk to anyone after. Which caused much stress among the HGs, especially his alliance. Never seen an HOH do this...

Everyone else stayed up late. Except for Janelle, who must have also gone directly to bed. Tyler and Ian not too long after. David, Kaysar, Kevin followed a while later. Day , Bay, Cody , Enzo, Nicole F, Dani, Xmas, NicA stayed up til late "scheming". Then finally Enzo Cody Dani were doing their late night convo and everyone else was in bed except NicA. Who was sitting in BR as she has taken to doing . When I went to bed, she and Enzo were the last 2 up talking. So I think Memphis will have some alone time and a couple of cups of coffee before he gets bombarded with "are you gonna use the veto?"

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Rosem, There was a point after the Veto comp early this morning when Dani and Cody were talking by the dining table. As they separated Cody headed towards the BR and ran into Enzo, who I think was eavesdropping on the convo. All 3 of them went into the heart lounge from there, but camera didn't follow.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Memphis back in HoH with his coffee and his headphones

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Psc I got 2 hours of sleep...lol I feel like Memphis looks

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ps, That is interesting. Should be a fun day, once people start waking up.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I wish Memphis would speak to us

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Interesting that Memphis took his coffee back to HOH...he doesn't want to be bothered yet...no one is going to knock on his door...and risk waking him lol..

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
It occurred to me this morning that NicA is thinking that Kevin = Ovi and maybe Enzo = Cliff and that's why she picked them as her security blanket. However, these people are NOT the people she is looking for... IMO

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 16, 2020 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Pschrfhd, no coffee filter shortage that I am aware of, I got a big pack last time I needed them without any problem (probably about a month ago). But there are some masks where I heard people use coffee filters for the mask filter when they run out of the mask filters provided.