TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 15, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 15: Archive through August 15, 2020 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I really wish they downsized the comps or figured out a way to have them in the safety suite room.

I miss seeing them outside having fun, its like all their time is spent waiting for a comp to start or the next time they can be outside.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I can see where going offsite could be difficult with the COVID restrictions in place, Mama... but it is very annoying.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
At least they seem to have regulated the temp in the house somewhat. Haven't heard as many complaints or seen HG's dressed up like Nanook of the North the last few days.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I can’t believe they haven’t played yet As a Nicole F fan I take no offends to the description world I respectfully disagree but you have every right to your opinion ❤️

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Nicole A is so clueless in this game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well California is having heatwave right now, some areas have temps over 100. I just checked and Studio City weather shows the temp will be 98 at 6pm.

And you know the temp in the backyard is probably 10 degrees warmer because it is so enclosed.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Mom, I was one of the few Sam fans so I know how it feels to read a bunch of negative posts about a HG you like. I have said before that Nic F was sweet as pie when I met her. I dont like her game play but I try not to mention it a lot. Now..if she is the main one responsible for Janie, Kaysar, or David leaving I will be in here complaining up a storm LOL

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
NicA spilling to Kevin in camera room about Janelle asking her if Kevin has said anything negative about her (Jan). I wish NicA really understood that Janie wants to work with her.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Nic A is going to have a hard time in the outside after this season. She was loved after last season but her turning on Janie who was trying to save her is not a good look.
She isn't too popular this year.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Pamy - wish I'd been posting during Sam's season to back you up. She's one of my favorite HG's ever, even though she was pretty clueless about playing BB. I was still just lurking back then, and didn't have a Smart TV to watch feeds on.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
So many of these All Stars seem to completely lack the ability to read the house and their fellow hamsters.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am impressed that Nicole A is not starstruck towards Janelle. Also, I think she is wary of aligning with a couple, especially a popular one.

I want Janelle and Kaysar to stay in the house because they are so entertaining, however, their gameplay at the moment is pretty terrible.

I don’t want Nicole to be dragged down by being closely aligned with huge targets. And they are making the targets on their backs larger by the minute with their misreads.

Nicole A winning this veto would shake up everything. And right about now, everything needs shaking.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wish NicA could understand that knowledge is power when you keep it to yourself.

Janie needs to hear that, as well as Kaysar.

Janie is to trusting.

NicA is too distrusting,

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Pamy, Sam is one of my all time favorite BB players. I got such a kick out of her picking apart the BB house to craft stuff. That was so quirky and weird.

I always gravitate to the oddball HG, probably because I closely identify with them.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
NicA seems to want to fit in and be part of a group, but she wants to be part of the quirky people group where she is in her comfort zone.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
One of my favorite things about this All Star season is to hear them talk about their seasons and behind the scenes stuff.

Like just now before BB cut it off Kevin was telling Enzo and Nicole A about when Branden called him a racial slur.

The clip is on YouTube! LOL, BB thinks they’re hiding it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Janelle & Kaysar in the have not room game talking

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OMG! Janelle is confused that Memphis put one of their own alliance on the block. I wish she would THINK about that statement. THERE IS NO ALLIANCE WITH MEMPHIS!!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
or maybe anyone else..lol

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Janelle saying they shouldn't throw Kevin’s name out there. After she threw Kevin’s name out there earlier today, triggering Nicole A to TELL KEVIN.

I am freaking out at how bad this is.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking ....because Paul, Josh, Dan, Derrick and KC didn't make it on for whatever reasons...the "perceived" people that would back each other up in alliances is lopsided. The only 2 in this bunch that the HGs assume would be super loyal to each other are Kaysar and Janie...although I don't miss most of them...it might have been a totally different game if the others were there. Bigger targets, more fighting etc.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
For example wouldn't Derrick and Cody or Dan, Memphis and Ian or Paul and Josh (or any combination)...add KC all be bigger targets than K and J? And in that bunch I think Dani might have gone with K and J...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Our Janie: "I smell bacon, like we are in a prison camp."

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
That's their collectives butts on fire lol

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Janie...."Oh well...I'm sooo annoyed..." sighs...so are we Janie so are we....