TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 15, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 9- Aug 15: Archive through August 15, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 5h #BB22
NicA & Enzo continue talking in the bathroom. Enzo says he tries to be friends with everyone, but doesn’t trust everyone & ultimately isn’t friends with everyone. They both say they think “Janelle got to everyone today.” Enzo later says: "This house is (e) not right."

#BB22
NicA & Enzo say they should go to bed. They decide to go to bed at different times to not look suspicious. The cameras show an empty kitchen (after NicA walked through it) & an empty bathroom (Enzo is inside the bathroom stall). Enzo later heads upstairs to bed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
5h
#BB22
It's now 4:31 am in the house. Enzo & NicA were the last ones to go to bed about 10 minutes ago. All 4 cameras now show the HGs asleep.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
https://www.facebook.com/BigBrother/videos/765457794201441/

Brittney Haynes is guest.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot
@Feeds_Bot
·
7m
Houseguests are waking up. Crescent moonSunriseSun with rays

Feeds were down for 6 hours, 55 minutes (28%) yesterday. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
NidF and Christmas are now awake and whispering game. It's very hard to hear what they are saying. #BB22

NicF thinks someone is going to come back and she thinks it sucks. #BB22

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Didn't Nicole win a comeback one season?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 5m
#BB22 On Cams 3&4 we have Christmas telling the group in the kitchen a story about taking a pic at the beach and how someone was upset about her baby being naked on the beach. Who doesn't have naked baby pictures!

Luna @LunaCee73
· 5m
Janelle asks Bayleigh if she's heard anything "from the other side". Bayleigh says "they're pissed at Memphis for the way he treated David." #bb22

@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella @Clio_the_Leo
· 4m
You can get a blood stain out of clothing with spit

They don’t show that on #SayYesToDoTheDress but we did that at the bridal shop all the time Shushing face

(And then you clean the spit out with diluted Dawn or Shout or whatever) (Kevin is asking about It)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
FireKevin's Amazing Reads | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
15m
Bay tells Kevin they need to win something. They have to do something or else they're sitting ducks. Kevin agrees.

Bay says there's some strong groups brewing.

Kevin says Janelle's recruiting. Bay knows.

Kevin feels there're other people who are not w/ that. #bb22

Bay wonders if there's enough #'s for them.

Kevin thinks there could be. He lists Cody & Tyler. both Nicole's, Enzo, Day. He sees them as free agents.

Bay asks who Kevin thinks would be the replacement. Kevin thinks he's a possibility.

Kevin is close to 100% sure that Dani's on their side. Dani was one of the few who said early she was voting to keep him. That was a signal for him. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
· 37m
Bayleigh says Memphis is avoiding her, won't make eye contact, 'if I come sit down, he goes upstairs.'
Janelle: "No. I don't think so. No way." #bb22

EvelDick @EvelDick · 37m
My 2¢
I don't understand the Janelle obsession.
I love Janelle, but it's not like she was some unbeatable powerhouse in BB14.
Honestly, she would be way down on my list of people to worry about.
#BB22

Janelle's shirt.... hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch · 37m
"follow your soul it knows things"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
𝔹𝔹 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕤 @VOMinorities
·
38m
At least Bayleigh is noticing a shift in Memphis’s behavior towards her. It all changed after Dani told him Bay is close to Day and to not include her in the alliance #bb22

· 41m
#BB22 Back in the key room we get a quick Janelle asking bayleigh what does everyone think. Bayleigh tells her they are all pissed at the way Memphis handled the nominations.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas @BBUpdoots
· 41m
David is gonna pick Tyler or Enzo to play. Tyler says Janelle and Kaysar threw NA to the wolves to get info for them. Tyler wants to keep both of them. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
36m
#BB22 All 4 cams are on the bathroom. The HG have been taking turns getting there showers.
Just general chit chat going on in there at the moment.

#bb22 Nic F tells Dani that Dom seems so nice! Dani laughs talking about how sweet he is. before saying stupid big brother bringing us all together like that.

EvelDick @EvelDick
· 34m
Dani = obsessed with Janelle
Memphis = obsessed with Ian

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 1h
Dani- When anyone brings up Nicole, I say I think she is close with Ian. Memphis- That would be an easy setup. That's a possibility that if they (Janelle/Kaysar) win, we can divert. Ian would easily go home over Nicole. Dani- 100% #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick
· 32m
What it actually shows, is that you people that think you were so good at this game, aren't as good as you think you are.
They are watching to see who is sneaking off with who, they know that's the real thing, the rest is bullshit.
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
Memphis- I told Cody "you need to start hanging with Bayleigh and Da'Vonne". Dani- But he does. I feel like he hangs out with them more than anyone else. We make a point to not hang out. Memphis- That shows they (Janelle/Kaysar) are creating this in their minds #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 32m
#BB22 In the kitchen Nic A, Memphis, Ian all sitting at the kitchen table. general chat going on in the kitchen

#BB22 In the Love room Janelle and Bayleigh are working out. Kaysar joins them. Janelle asks Bayleigh can i tell Kaysar. Bayleigh agrees.
Janelle tells Kaysar that Kevin wants her and him split up.
Kaysar said I knew it. they agree that they didn't trust him to begin with.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
37m
Bayleigh- What they are thinking is that it's you, Kaysar and Memphis, and we have got to break it up. Janelle- Who said it? Bayleigh- Kevin #BB22

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
36m
Dani, Christmas and NicF are talking. NicF says she feels like they don't have much of a say in what's happening this week. Dani: "We don't. I went up and talked to him, and we don't." #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
JeansCody's Jeggings | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
35s
Replying to
@girlsmeg
Dani tells Cody how Memphis didn't care that David cried.

Cody thinks Dani used the wrong way to try & get through to Memphis.

Cody thinks if Memphis re-noms Kevin, then he's saying he doesn't care about their group.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
1m
Cody says if they use the POV and Memphis puts up Kevin "that's a direct 'I don't care about the group'" message. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2m
Dani- He (Memphis) is a disaster. Cody- If I'm in a situation where Nicole or David is against me, I will toss the shit out of it. Nicole F- He will put up Kevin. Cody- That's a direct I dont care about the group. Dani- Basically what he told me #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 David to Cody - There's a big A in this house. An alliance. I'm not a part of it.

NicA joins David and Cody in the BR.

David - NicA I think we are gonna get slimy today or wet.
NicA - Yep I got a feeling

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 38s
#BB22
Janelle-tells her she's safe if the wins HOH
Dani-Same
Janelle-I don't talk to anyone your close with
Dani says that's good because they're in the middle and can talk to opposite sides.

Luna @LunaCee73
· 45s
Janelle and Dani agree to pretend 'we don't prefer each other and we don't talk'

(Dani's counteroffer to Janelle's 'pretend we hate each other') #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73 · 10m
Dani and Christmas agree the POV will be late. Christmas says it's just so hot. Dani adds that she was told by "A" (Alison Grodner, I assume) that with no PopTv they can do more night comps this year. #BB22

Big Big Brother @big_bigbrother
· 22m
Welp. Feeds are back, no veto yet. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 9m
#BB22
Dani, Christmas and NicF think there will be a battle back. Because of quarantine issues, renting houses, it makes sense to them.
BB: Stop talking about production

Luna @LunaCee73 · 16m
Dani, NicF and Christmas are discussing how, considering covid-19, it makes more sense to do a jury battleback than a pre-jury one. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22 @89razorskate20
·17m
Looks like Ian got his punishment during the feeds were out. “BB All-Star Wars” Ian is called “Dirk Spa

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 16m
#BB22
NicF says Memphis told her they're after you. ITyler was there)
NicF says she muttered under her breath I guess I'm disposable to you.
Dani-to him?
NicF - no in my head
Dani - "how do you mutter under your breath in your head? My alliance is crazy"ce Jammer" #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73 · 15m
It seems that the rug in the bathroom is dissolving.

Mine on my patio did that, but it was in direct sun for 12+ hours a day, there's no excuse for an indoor one to last less than 2 weeks. #BB22

#BB22 Feeds Fairy @BBFeedsFairy ·
17m
Nic F/Xmas/Dani having another Janelle session, they all want veto to be used to backdoor her #bb22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 16m
#BB22
Dani tells Chirstmas and NIcF about her conversation with Janelle where she told her NicF was not coming after her and the two of them can help each other squash things on each other's side.

#BB22 Nicole F just left the camera room and Da'Vonne moves into the camera room with Dani. Dani says she's going to try to get some Jesus time. All cameras just switched to the BR with Bayleigh mopping the floors.

#BB22 Bayleigh, Nicole A and now Cody are in the BR trying to clean it up. Cody asks what he can do to help clean and Bayleigh tells him that they're good and they mention that they need a sponge but the diary room is locked because Ian is still in there getting his punishment.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73 · 7m
Coy's telling Memphis that "they're trying to get in Memphis' ear about NicF" #BB22

Cody says that if they're willing to go after NicF, they'll come after him.

Enzo says "we'll make up a lie" (to convince Memphis, I think?) #BB22