TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 15, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 15: Archive through August 15, 2020 users admin

Kc103

07-13-2004

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
I see the cats. Is the veto comp taking place now?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Also feel like Nicole F, Janelle and Dani should go talk about all their blank and get through it that’s what adults do. Janelle and Nicole were really close for awhile till she teamed up with Evel, which is probably why Dani has a problem with her

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
KC I think they are picking

Kc103

07-13-2004

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Mom!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Rosem Cody actually said the same thing...(Paraphrasing)when someone said if they win the next HOH...the other side....and Cody said other than us 4 who IS the other side ? Not sure anyone exactly trusts their alliance other than Janie and Kaysar. That might be the reason they are also feared. They are really the only 2 that can count on each other.

Last night Dani repeatedly called Cody stupid to his face and said she was the brains, and what would they do without her...etc She did it with her signature sarcastic laugh. I am assuming that at some point that is going to cause some kind of a fracture later.

I have to agree it looks like Dani is out to take Janelle's "crown". It seems that initially she wanted to take Janelle more towards the end as to show her superior game play. But as soon as Janelle "linked" her to Cody...then NicF, Tyler and started to tell the rest of the house. She is scared of Janelle and needs to get her out now as opposed to later.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
interesting...from how Enzo is speaking to NicF...she hasn't been told about last nights convo with cody and enzo and NicA. Not even Dani told her...

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Nicole, Tyler and Ian are playing with Nicole, Memphis and David

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
as they wait...David says says to Cody..."there is a big A in the house" Cody says what? David said Alliance there is a big alliance in the house....Cody stares straight ahead and says nothing....David says "and Im not part of it" Cody staring straight ahead mumbles...ummmmmm nods. Silence . LOL

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I hope Memphis comes in last. Just as a blow to his ego. Yeah, I'm being petty. 😈

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I want the noms to stay the same so I want a Memphis win

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
ED had an option I have never thought of...he thinks that the person that gets HG choice in Veto should be able to choose no one. At least that way its 4 to 1 instead of 5 to 1 if you are fighting to stay. I like that idea actually.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sunny...so Memphis is not going to backdoor anyone?
Or the plan is not to backdoor anyone?

Txwldflr

09-05-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txwldflr a private message Print Post    
I think it would be bad game play for Memphis if he backdoored either Janelle or Kaysar since they think he is with them and won't put him up if they are HOH.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That's a very cool idea that ED had there. A HG should be able to choose to go it alone.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
New Fan Fic:

Memphis wins the veto. Memphis and Christmas have a huge blow up, with Christmas insulting his manhood. Memphis is too manly to put up with this insubordination and removes Nicole A. Christmas is the replacement. Everyone except Memphis’ alliance votes out Christmas, citing her volatile behavior. Memphis’ alliance revolts and kicks him out.

Memphis is then forced to join up with Janelle, Kaysar and Nicole A, taking the bottom of the totem pole slot.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Definitely fiction, cause Christmas is still safe... LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yes, Psch, it is my dream, though.

I am pretty sure that in reality the worst possible scenario will happen. I just keep reminding myself how lucky we are to even HAVE a season.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
did memphis say who replacement nom might be...if one of the noms removes themselves.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I mean his only choice would be Kevin if he wanted to stay in the middle.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Since, I haven’t heard Memphis say anything about a replacement, but Cody and Dani are pushing for Janelle. Memphis is noncommittal.

Nicole F told Nicole A that she could keep the bed in the key room. I’m taking notes, as I expect Nicole F to complain to Dani about how Nicole A stole her bed.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
He said Kevin earlier, but I would crack up if he gets even more ticked and puts up NicF or Dani.

I don't think he will put up Janelle or Kaysar.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Jimmer that option could actually also be bargaining tool for the nom. I can think of ways it could be used other than just giving the nom better odds if the house is against them...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Rosem Rienne Thanks That what I gathered.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I do think/hope that Memphis sees that getting rid if J/K is not in HIS best interest, even tho the rest of his alliance wants him to. He knows that most people will go after them before him, and if J/K win HOH they won’t be going after him either. So I hope he stands firm in not putting one of them up. I think he might go with Kevin if the POV is used.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
That was an interesting tidbit about Amazing Race that NIcF just shared...shady crap goes on in the background of all reality game shows lol plus Day looking at camera rolling her eyes...lol