TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 15, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 15: Archive through August 15, 2020 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
It must be a day that ends in "Y".

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Just saw on Twitter that Memphis, when nominating David, said, "You're at the grown-ups table now buddy. You've got to earn your place."

Maybe this will put all the "racism" discussion to rest... or not... Like I said before, this is horribly condescending, but not necessarily racist just because David happens to be an African-American man.

Now, if he had said "LEARN your place," rather than "EARN your place," all bets are off!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am curious to hear what Memphis said to Nicole A when he nominated her, and if it was just as condescending.

I am really hoping something will shake up the bro alliance so we don’t have another Brigade situation.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Dani pushing Memphis to put up Kaysar or Janelle if the veto is used.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
From what I've heard/seen, Rosem, I think Memphis made reference to NicA not playing for Safety when he nominated her, but no details yet.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Dani is concerned that Janelle thinks that she, Cody, Tyler and Nicole F are in an alliance. I think she is pushing to backdoor Janelle.

Memphis thinks she should just chill out, and they all need to stay separate. More concerned about being found out, than protecting the alliance.

Memphis sounds like he is losing patience with Dani, saying he does not want to make a decision about using the veto until he know the veto is in play.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Dani is trying to explain gaming to Memphis, and Memphis is being completely dense to her ideas.

I get the feeling that Memphis does not want a female telling him what to do.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Psch, that would be a weird reason, since other people didn't play in the safety comp and weren’t nominated. LOL

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
And a few of the other HG's have made note of that fact as well, Rosem...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
A few days ago, Memphis was all about getting prior winners out, now he’s protecting one of them. I don’t think Memphis is good at BB.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Dani is so mad about Janelle daring to have figured out their alliance (although she’s missing a couple members...) she and Cody are DESPERATELY pushing a Janelle backdoor, meanwhile making a big deal of Janelle pushing a NicF backdoor... Memphis has said he wants the former winners gone, so...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I had to leave the HOH room. Dani the valley girl and condescending Memphis was making my head hurt.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
David DID play for Safety, so if that is what he’s using as his reasoning for noms, he should have chosen TWO people who didn’t play for Safety...
he’s too used to being a “boss” and not having to explain himself, be questioned, critiqued, or given unsolicited advice—I love seeing him so grumpy about all of this!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Just wanted everyone to know the Rieann posted the "alliance chart" in the alliance thread.

It is a sight to behold, hahahahahaha.

I did try to detail it out. If, like me it was too small for your eyes, just click on the twitter link and then when it comes up click again on the picture and a bigger version will appear.

It is amazing how many crossover alliances there are, don't know how they know who they are loyal too, if anyone.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Dani tells Nicole F to remain calm and don’t freak out but JANELLE IS AFTER YOU!!!

Nicole F: I knooooowwwwwww

Why are they so annoying? Both of their voices are grating on my nerves.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Nicole and Dani don’t like how Memphis treats people

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
When I saw the list on who was coming back I was not excited for the season and wasn't sure if I would watch it. Now I wish I had listened to my gut feeling. I do think things will settle and get better and I will hold out a little longer. I think part of the problem is no one is having any fun in there, they all act like their miserable.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mom, i don’t like how Memphis treats people either. This is probably the only time I agree with those two!

Sunnyday, they do seem miserable. Maybe they were expecting to be treated better since they’re “All Stars”.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
What do Kevin, NicA, Bay, Day, etc. think happens if they get rid of Jan/Kay? Who do they think the rest will go after? The way they keep saying “the other side” to everyone they talk to, eventually they will be “the other side”. Jan/Kay’s side only has two people.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Whenever anyone in that house says “the other side” I pretty much don’t know who they’re talking about.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Every season it seem like an alliance forms that makes me want to stop watching. This season is no different. Not a fan of Cody/Dani/NicoleF together and I fear they will dominate - and I already know Janelle and Kaysar will be gone quickly. UGH.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Usually an HOH gains allies when they’re in power. Memphis is the Anti-HOH. His alliance freaking hates him and they are all planning to defect and kick him to the curb ASAP.

And I’m here for it.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Kitties.

Must be veto player pick time.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
This year, there sometimes seems to be no rhyme or reason to why the put STARS on. Last night at some points there was only ONE convo to listen to, so I know it was not the other room discussing something not supposed to be heard. Conversations would get interrupted for no apparent reason. Continuously. The music is already disproportionately loud. Last night, they were whispering for HOURS on end....Had to have my volume turned up. If I had headphones on I would blow out my ears. If I had it on TV I would have to sit with my finger on mute button as not to wake up my husband. Thankfully he is a pretty deep sleeper. I just wish the music volume would be adjusted

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Isn’t Ian supposed to get some kind of punishment? Also I really hate slop, yes I know I say it every year, and week. It is not healthy. Wonder who will get picked. I really like Xmas this time. Wish all the girls and Ian would team up together lol