TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 15, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 9- Aug 15: Archive through August 15, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Enzo- If I win PoV, if you want to backdoor somebody, we will (e) backdoor somebody. Memphis- I was thinking it would be fun to win the PoV and put Ian up. The only person that I would like to backdoor would be an Ian. Enzo- It's easy. He's a champ #BB22

Memphis- I cant imagine him (Ian) making it past 4 or 5 weeks. He's on my radar. Enzo- That's what I'm saying. It threw me for a loop #BB22

Enzo- I dont want a champ winning it again. Not on my season. I am good with me and you going forward to. If we want to bring someone else in, I'm with it. Memphis- Let's talk #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Memphis- Do you now what my goodbye message to Keesha was? “at least ur going on with less tears then last time” .. I dont care, its funny! And if you dont think its funny then i dont really give a sh*t

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22 @89razorskate20
·
1h
7 people played today, Enzo, Dani, Nicole A, Nicole F, Memphis & Tyler are the only people who can play Safety Suite! #Bb22

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
other Safety comp players besides Christmas were Bayleigh, Cody, David, Da'Vonne, Ian, Kevin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB22
Kaysar would of liked to see Derrick in the house. Bayleigh says he was going to come, but with his detective work and family, he did not want to leave them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
· 52m
Memphis seems perturbed that the alliance he cobbled together seems to think they should communicate, when his intent was specifically that they not. #bb22

"It's a weird way to run an alliance, I get it. Cuz it's not normal." - Memphis. #bb22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds·
52m
#BB22
Dani- Did you think Josh was going to be here?
Christmas- I did
Dani- Did he tell you he was?
Christmas- uhm, no. He told me he got called, but then I left.
Dani- I cant wait to hear all the stories when we get out of here. Who all the alternatives were.

#BB22
Memphis and Nicole F in the HOH room-
Memphis tells NicF about a convo he had with Christmas about her beign safe, but he felt she still felt very anxious, and he will not be reassessing her everyday. He understands its a weird way to run an alliances.

#BB22
Memphis does not mind Ian still being in the house this week, he wants to get him out week 3 or 4..but if he is still in the house week 7, he says thats no good.

#BB22
Nicole F says to Memphis that NicA was close to winning the HOH this week, and that it is concerning.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nicole Anthony @Strongislandni2
· 1h
My loyalty is first to Day, Kevin and David, then to Kaysar and Janelle.

If can help any of my/those people get farther in this game I will consider that a win.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 51m #BB22
NicA entered the HOH room.
Memphis says he has 6 or 7 people in mind. NicA says to do whats best for your game.
Memphis- There are a lot of people in this house. There is a good chance its not going to be here. But there is a chance it can be.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Does no one notice his thoughts are all the black people and one odd girl... Luna @LunaCee73
· 52m
Memphis tells Cody there are 5 people he's trying to decide between...Bay/Day/David/NicA

(got sidetracked, saying he literally told NicA to play for safety today, and she didn't)

5th option is 'ripping the ripcord on Janelle'. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73 · 51m
Cody tells Memphis that if he 'pulls the ripcord' on getting Janelle out, he'll be able to pull Kaysar in.

Sure, cuz that's usually how that works. #bb22

hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
56m
pre-noms meeting are underway - Christmas, Nicole F, Nicole A so far.. now Cody, who said he was there for appearances, and Memphis started up about Ian again

oh, Christmas's earlier was a pre-pre-noms meeting, she's there now for her formal meeting.. Memphis said he doesn't care that she picked Ian #sureJan

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
33s
#BB22
Tyler and Dani are talking about the alliance and how its not going to work, because Memphis doesnt want to meet up.
Dani- Memphis didnt even care who Christmas put up. She asked him and he didnt care.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.31pm... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 1h
Christmas- Him (Memphis) not telling me doesnt make me feel great. Dani- No. It makes you feel like you are not working together #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.41 ... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 1h
Memphis to Nicole F- It's me, you, Tyler, Nicole A and Dani (competing for safety next week). That's it. She (Nicole A) is the only one in the Safety Suite not in our alliance. That alone is enough for me to put her ass up and take her out #BB22

Nicole F- You should have told her who to save, cause she was panicking. If you wanted to put him up, then just say it. Memphis- Ian wasnt my first target this week. I think he needs to be a target but I'm okay with going after him in week four or five #BB22

Memphis is telling Nicole F he's annoyed with Christmas, because she always wants to talk as a group and he doesn't want that. He thinks she needs so much reassurance. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
Cody to Enzo- I am trying to push Nicole A. I am trying to push backdoor Janelle. That's between us #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
48s
Feeds are back. NicA in tears. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella @Clio_the_Leo
·1m

Things Memphis never learned or forgot by not following Big Brother for a decade

1. Alliances have to talk to one another

2. The game starts at 11 every night so dont go to bed at 10

3. Targeting most of the black folks and the most woke white girl isn’t acceptable
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Christmas treeXmas's Safety-itis | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
· 1m
David didn't like a few of Memphis' comments.
Kevin gives him a pep talk.

David: (e) that BS. I'm grown? MF'er I'm 30 years old. GTFOH.
Kevin: That was intentional, to get in your head. To make you turn up. Turn up in the veto.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
7m
David- I knew it. Kevin- You can turn this around. I was at a low and thought I was gone. David- I knew it when he said I was going to be a have-not. I'm not even upset. I'm just angry at the words he chose #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 5m
Tyler- (e) all of that. David- He (Memphis) is trying to get me angry so I act crazy. I dont want to act crazy in front of these people #BB22

Cody- I feel bad for David getting hammered and hammered. Dani- I feel so bad for him. Enzo- That shit was weird #BB22

Tyler- Watch him (Memphis) get cooked in the veto. David- I'm going to (e) destroy him. It's game time #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 6m
Tyler to David- He (Memphis) is going to make damn sure you go home this week. He is going to try his hardest after that. That's how not to do an HoH #BB22

David- It's just the words. What did I do to you (Memphis)? Nicole F- Nothing. David- I'm not mean to him. Where is the hate coming from? Nicole- I'm sorry. He should never have said that #BB22

Memphis to Janelle/Kaysar- The thing about David is this is All Stars. Every person in here has been here before and put in a lot of work to get far. He hasnt seen it, he doesnt know it. I'm not ganging up on the guy. I'm already on hit shit list. Might as well double down #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EARTHDOGBB #bb22
@EARTHDOGBB
·
3m
Memphis part of team Jackass now

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet
·
2m
Memphis is dumbfounded by the idea that Cody & Franzel are close in the game. Kaysar & Janelle tell him it's obvious. Sheesh, come on Memphis. #BB22

#BB22
Cody wants to talk to David who had just entered the photos bedroom. They go back in. Dani hugs David. David starts to cry. Ian & NicF look on.

#BB22
Memphis, Kaysar, and Janelle in HOH

Memphis I am ok with pi**ing him off. It is worth the risk
Kaysar- I just didn't know if you had one way or the other
Memphis- no I don't care. Either or...
Janelle- Wouldn't NicF be a better target?

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
21s
Janelle tells Memphis that Dani was trying to get Janelle to target Christmas. Memphis says he feels like she's playing nine games at once. #bb22

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
BB22 Feeds Fairy liked
No entry signCheetoNo entry sign
@powerofcheeto2
·
5h
Tyler talks to the cam/feeders ..

Tyler: Grown ups table .. pffft .. that .. outta here

Tyler: Memphis ass already outstayed the grown ups table .. you better check into the retirement home ..

Tyler: Power trip award of the year

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.49am... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 5h
#BB22 Enzo says that NicF, Dani and Day all need to go and they keep Bay. Cody says that a decade down the road. We have so many other people to take out first.

#BB22 Dani joins Cody and Enzo in the LR. Dani says that they are the worst alliance ever. Enzo asks her if she knows who Memphis will put up if someone comes down. Dani says she doesn't know. Cody says that if Mem doesn't talk to him it's going to make him feel some kind of way

#BB22 Cody says that if Kay wins HOH he will be home prejury. Dani says that Jan is a bigger threat than Kay. They joke that Kevin is in the kitchen looking for an alliance at 3am. Enzo- "let's just get to the end yo. Let's just get to the end yo".

#BB22 Cody, Enzo and Dani are joking about all of the alliances that everyone is in. Enzo- "I'm in like 4 f*cking alliances right now". They all laugh. Cody jokes that he will be cut at 5 so they can take David.

#BB22 Cody says that if you don't have someone watching out for you you're going home. Enzo really likes Kevin. Cody tells him that he should go and make an alliance with Kevin. Enzo says "he needs someone". Cody- I'm going so hard for the HOH. He says he'll do all the dirty work

#BB22 Enzo feels like they can get to the F8 easily. They all promise that they didn't throw the HOH or Safety Suite comp. Enzo hopes that he gets picked to play in POV, he really wants to play. Cody thinks that Dani could get Memphis to talk.

#BB22 Enzo leaves the LR. Dani and Cody remain in there talking. They agree that there is nowhere to talk at all during the day. They can only talk at 4am. He says that he's not worried about her. He knows that she has him. She says the same about Cody.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.06am ... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 5h
#BB22 Cody hates that him and Dani have been linked now. He says that Jan thinks that NicF is "the head of the snake and she's wrong."

#BB22 NicA, Kevin and Enzo in the BR. They are talking about how hot it was during the comp earlier. They are cracking jokes about it. NicA is eating her late night cereal while Kevin lays down on the couch.

#BB22 Cody says he told Memphis before the noms that everyone was spiraling out of control because they didn't know what was going on and that it's an immediate threat to 4 of their alliance members (Dani, Tyler, Cody & NicF) He says if the other side gains power their in trouble

#BB22 Dani says that Day came to talk to her and made her pinky promise that Dani wasn't working with Janelle. Dani tells Cody that she's sure that Day isn't working with Janelle and that Janelle just needs to go home. She trusts Jan the least in the house.

#BB22 Dani says that Kay is so intellegent but he "sucks at this game. He plays the same game every time. Janelle is smart in all aspects and knows this game. She's studied everything." They agree Jan is the bigger threat. Cody wants to get Memphis to talk.

#BB22 Kevin is telling Enzo and NicA about his relationship with his husband. Enzo says that when Memphis cried reading his letter from his son it almost broke him. He doesn't know if he can do it. He says that it's a macho thing. He doesn't want people to see him cry.

#BB22 NicA says that they all (Enzo, Kevin and her) made it to F3 in their seasons. Enzo is saying that there are so many rats in the house right now. "this game is so (e) ruthless." He feels like everyone is against him and that it's crazy in there.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.48... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 4h
#BB22 Enzo says that he loves the camaraderie of the whole game and that he loved his talk just now with NicA and Kevin. NicA gets called to the DR at this time. Enzo tells them that he's there for them if he needs them.

#BB22 Enzo tells Kevin that he pushed for him last week and worked for votes for him but there was a last minute push to get rid of him (Kevin). Kevin says that he knows. They say they are going to get to the end together. Enzo tells him that he will tell him if he hears anything

#BB22 Enzo and Kevin agree that Memphis did NicA wrong today with his speech. Enzo tells Kevin that they need to keep the noms the same. Kevin thinks this week will be a backdoor situation. Enzo- You know Janelle is out there recruiting.

#BB22 Cody doesn't understand why Christmas picked Ian for safety today. Dani says that Christmas told her that she didn't want to pick anyone from "their side" Cody says "our side?". Dani says that she doesn't know why Christmas keeps saying that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 4h
#BB22
Nicole joins Enzo & Kevin in the bathroom. It’s 4 in the morning. Kevin says: “Don’t pick Kaysar for HG choice tomorrow, he’s going to backdoor someone.” Enzo says: “Don’t get bullied in this house.” NicA says that Memphis & his friends just want the least amount of blood.

#BB22
NicA, Enzo, & Kevin continue talking in the bathroom. Kevin says to NicA: “Don’t worry, you’re not the target.” NicA says she has to win the veto for herself. They say that NicA needs 7 votes for her to stay.

#BB22
NicA, Enzo, & Kevin continue talking in the bathroom. Kevin doesn’t like that Janelle asked him to leave a room earlier (so that Janelle could talk to NicA). NicA says she will call a house meeting if needed (like if David is taken off the block & she becomes the target).

#BB22
NicA & Enzo continue talking in the bathroom. Kevin has left. NicA says how sketchy it is that when she was trying to talk with David, Janelle came in & wouldn’t leave the room. Enzo tells NicA that he wouldn’t throw her under the bus.

#BB22
NicA & Enzo continue talking in the bathroom. They both say that they haven’t spoken game with Ian lately. Enzo says that Ian is very smart, & is aligned with 1 or 2 others in the house, and doesn’t talk game with anyone else.