TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 15, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 15: Archive through August 15, 2020 users admin

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Ok here is my rant, just because soMe want Janelle out does not mean they are awful people. Just like Janelle has been in Nicole’s F’s mouth, Nicole has been in Janelle’s. They both want each other out. Dani is playing great. Ian is smart, I am really like him right now. Kaysar is just like I remember, yet he has aged and seems more brilliant this time. Day seems to be playing the same game. Nicole A’s podcast partner really set her up to fail this year. Kevin has me split, really like his affirmations to himself. I am definitely liking Xmas this time around. Poor David seems over his head. Cody is still nice to look at. Tyler is Tyler. Enzo makes me laugh so much.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Janelle and Kaysar are completely misreading the house.

For some reason that I still cannot fathom, they think they are in an alliance with Memphis! Now that Memphis nominated Nicole A, she cannot trust Janelle and Kaysar, since she feels that they didn’t protect her.

Also, everyone in the house seem to be terrified that two people with no alliance are so powerful that they must be targeted. So, really, everyone else is misreading the house too!

I hope Janelle gets to play in the POV comp, wins it, and saves Nicole A. Of course the downside of that would be possibly Kaysar going up in her place. There are no good scenarios at this point.

I don’t see much hope that J & K will go far, the odds are not in their favor.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
I don’t think everyone except Janelle is awful. However, Cody’s arrogance and potty mouth bug me. And Nicole F bothers me right now because she is acting the victim and that annoys me in real life. Also, her voice bugs me. But, I remember rooting for her in one of her seasons. Maybe she’ll grow on me again.
I think my favorites are not long for the house and that bums me out. Hopefully, there’ll be a battle back or a twist that lets Janelle show why she’s a legend. I’d rather Kevin go this week. He’s not entertaining me.

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
It blows my mind that people have decided that Memphis used a racist term while nominating David when we don't really have any idea what was said. All we know is that David wasn't really all that upset until he had an audience. Any other condemnation Memphis over speculation is as wrong as Memphis using a racist term to nominate David.

So many of these players came into the house being some of my favorites but their game play is disappointing. Of course Janelle had a big target on her back coming into the house. She's always been a force to be reckoned with. Kevin is bad mouthing her now but she told everyone Kevin was a liar when she was trying to save Keesha and turn about is fair play.

All of the reasons I love Kaysar are reasons why he is really bad at this game. He will fight to the death for his beliefs and his team mates even if they are wrong.

I love Nicole A.'s personality but her paranoia and insecurity make her horrible at this game. Same goes for Kevin.

David has accomplished nothing by acting stupid or is it an act. We didn't see that much of him last season so maybe he really is ignorant about this game. I was so happy to see him back for a second chance and now it feels like he was a wasted spot.

I still have hope for Da'Vonne but she hasn't had the best read on these people either and I see her making some of the same mistakes she's made in previous seasons.

I didn't really like Bay coming into this season but she is quickly growing on me. I'm still liking Tyler and Ian and I think Dani is playing a really good game. Dani's game may not be a "nice" game but it's a good one so far.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
The difference between Janelle & and NicF is Janie’s talk is all game/strategy, Nicole’s is jealousy/fear/bitterness/untruths. Janie/Kaysar have no power, no big alliance, leave them alone and WATCH them this week... but no, NicF and friends keep stirring the mean girl pot, telling stories which grow as they are retold...Janie separates game/real life (she said something nice about BOOGIE last night! Wow!) NicF doesn’t even notice she’s being “Brigaded.”

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Alliances are not set in stone this season, and people are in secret alliances all over the place. I don’t see this as sustainable. Something has to blow up at some point. Maybe after the POV comp.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The Janelle bashing is getting old. If bashing is your ONLY game play, I have no time to waste on you. So far, that is what I have seen from Dani, NicoleF, and Kevin. Move it along guys, play the game and quit bashing.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
5:11PM BBT: Memphis makes a deal with Bayleigh that if he protects her this week, he wants her to protect him later. She agrees.

This is one of the reasons I think Memphis is playing a good game. He is not running around making multiple alliances ( although people are with him!). Making a quid pro quo deal is good big brother. It is a livable deal that in fact you can live up to.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
A thought. Since HG's , after years and years of Big Brother have figured out that 6 is the perfect alliance ( because if having the majority of votes) the twist that BB needs to drop on the HG's should somehow ruin that number. Either have a power that eliminates votes, or at some point, randomly divide the house for a week and play in teams. Something that disrupts the majority votes.
The reality is, the notion of having a bloc of votes is never going to change. The best players cannot move against that. So, BB will need to throw a wrench into that!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think Memphis shouldn't talk about joining the adult table, he doesn't know half the new comps and events that occur on BigBrother... He hasn't watched any for 15-18 years and admitted to NicF (I think it was her) that he didn't watch any of the seasons in sequester, he got bored with them.

So calling out David for the same thing is hypocritical. He is acting like he is better than David. Apparently David did a lot of studying before he came in of some of the old seasons and games.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Memphis asked to be reminded what OTEV was—‘nuf said.

Even my family members who didn’t watch BB with me over the years know OTEV simply by occasionally walking by the tv! Welcome to a non-loyal alliance, Memphis. There’s a spare chair just for you at that table next to the grown-up’s table!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Cody is really pushing to have Janelle back doored. He will be reiterating that the alliance is in danger, if Janelle is grouping them all together, and Memphis needs to get rid of Janelle or Kaysar to protect the group ( really pushing for Janelle).

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Janelle with the truth:

Janelle to Kaysar- Let’s just admit it. This season went downhill as soon as production made the premier night competition sexist. I mean why did the girls get the farthest rooms?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Kaysar is restless... sitting on side of bed, slowly rising to head downstairs.

Trap door slams behind him, disturbing Christmas and NicF's slumber.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Kaysar in SR, checking fridge, exchanging batteries, so I guess he's up for the day.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
David & Kaysar chatting in BR now

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I wish David would just ask who Kaysar thinks David is aligned with. They are talking past each other.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I will be interested to hear Kaysars impression of his talk with David. I feel like David was acting. Using what has happened to POC in the past to get to Kaysar.
I dont like this tact of campaigning.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Really deep convo, with David expressing feelings of being "different," how much he appreciated the other HG's worrying about him last night, wanting to make sure he's okay. He tells Kaysar that he's had conversations with him that he will never forget. And yet, the two of them seem unable to get into game talk of who they think is working with whom, etc. Very frustrating to watch!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Missy - I think David is really just being cautious because he's been told (by other lying, cheating HG's LOL) that Kaysar is aligned with Memphis. And Kaysar has been told that David is aligned with Cody, Dani, Tyler, etc. So they are dancing around each other at arm's length.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kaysar made some coffee, not sure where David went, everyone else is asleep.

David did tell Kaysar he hopes they get music soon.

David back into the kitchen. Kaysar is going back up to lay down in the HN room.

Sounds like the kitchen is messy, Kaysar said it was gross. David seems to be trying clean it up a bit. Putting spices and stuff away that were sitting on the stove.

Wallpaper stars.... Wake up???? Nope back to kitchen cleanup.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
David staring at the wood cutting board like it might have a disease, LOL.

Wallpaper stars AGAIN.... all cams.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
They still haven't gotten coffee filters, and the only paper towels left is half a roll Kaysar found in the BR. They're gonna have to use TP to brew their coffee soon!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Glad you're here, Dipo, cause at 12:15 CDT I get to watch my StL Cards play for the first time since 18 of them tested + for COVID about two weeks ago. Counting on you and Missy and whoever else comes along to give me plenty to read here while I watch the game.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
And the Janie bashing for the day has begun.