TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 15, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 15: Archive through August 15, 2020 users admin

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
They really shouldn’t have called this all stars. Should’ve been BB faves or something, because honestly, half of these people aren’t all stars. And they are all taking the title a little too seriously, and talk down to the ones they don’t think deserving.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
NicoleA doesnt trust Tyler either, and I think he has her back. Kevin is going off on a paranoia trip, but does Dani really believe all this? They all sound nuts

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Memphis did not say anything racist.

Cocky-probably. Not racist. Come on people. Let's do better than that. Let's not call racism on something like that.
Mods-your thoughts?

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
And NicoleF has disappeared from the game lolol. Someone turned the lights on and she scattered

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I dont believe he meant it as raciist...HOWEVER last season David went thru racist issues last year, VERY public and in the news, TMZ etc. Plus with all the racist issues being brought to light this year, I believe everyone is hyper sensitive.

The movement is LONG overdue, and these people are bringing their recent observations and feelings with them. Most of the house is talking about what he said, and want to be on the right side this year.

I'm a trainer for the State of Ca, and deal with a lot of people. Just took a mandatory Implicit Bias trading from an amazing professor. I loved it and it really made me look inward, but the comments in the training were so bad, he had to turn comments off.

Some people are Woke, becoming Woke, or maybe in this case pretending to be Woke so they dont come of like. Jackson last year.

It's a big, important life changing conversation, and not for our BB thread, but I can see what's happening...At least I think so!! Lol

Govols

07-18-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
David also could have brought this on himself by pretending to not know how to play BB.
That alone qualifies him to be told welcome to the adults table. He was playing as someone that didn't know anything about the game. David even admitted it wasn't a smart move. Memphis put it to him straight.
But, some people can't handle the truth.
Back to being quiet...guess it was too much to hope that we could have a season w/o the word racist being so easy to put on someone.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Memphis sounds a bit tipsy.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Govols I hope we can have that season too.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
And now Memphis warns his crew about what Janelle told him.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Janie/Memphis leave HoH room. NicF/Xmas/Cody happen to be in the Lounge right outside... Janie goes downstairs, Memphis laughingly tells them all the tea Janie spilled, about all the alliances she suspects...

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
At least, at the end of the season, when they all have to turn on each other, they will see how wrong they all were.
And, although I dont love him, I think that Memphis is playing a very good game.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling that Kaysar is going to be backdoored this week.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Just putting this out there: in all my compliance harassment training at work, we are told it is NOT up to the person who says or does something to decide it another person finds it offensive. However, first...David should have a straight conversation with Memphis and tell him he does not want to be called “boy”, if that is in fact what happened. If it happens AGAIN and Memphis knows that David will perceive that as a slur, then he will be using racist words. My opinion.

Having said that... On to the feeds! This is my first year with them! If any of you ever visited Star Trek: The Experience in Las Vegas and interacted with the female ferengi...that was me! And my name was Risca. So, I subscribed to CBS AA to get all the new Trek shows and....the feeds! I’m going to say now that I really think Day will make it far. And if My girl Jedi Janie steps up in the comps and plays it cool with people like Memphis and Dani...she’ll make at least further than she did in her last coaches season. But, Day? She’s got A LOT of people confiding in her. To me, that says she won’t go up. As long as she can keep their secrets...

Risca76

05-12-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 11:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Janie, NicoleA, and Kaysar are talking in lounge(and I love them all). Kaysar doesn’t think they are in a bad spot. He says they need to fix “this mistake” (Memphis putting NicA on block) and move forward. Janie says she told Memphis Nicole is aligned with Cody and now NicA is worried he thought Janie meant HER, lol nope!

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 11:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
This is going to be season 6 all over again.... poor Janie she can’t get a break. I think I am done with this show..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I fear that Janie will be backdoored.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Argh... NicA is in the room with Cody, Tyler, and Enzo... first they give her a big group hug. Then, they start insinuating that Kaysar and Janie offered her up to Memphis. Grrrr. And NicA acts(?) like she might believe them. I can’t tell who is fibbing in this house. They definitely want to send either Kaysar or Janie home this week. I think best case scenario might be for Memphis to win and keep noms the same.... maybe? I like David, but he’s not playing the game hard enough for me.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 12:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope noms remain the same 🙏 but it seems unlikely.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 12:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Of they stay the same I think Nicole will leave. Cody, Enzo,Tyler, Xmas, NicoleN, Bay and Day will keep him.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 12:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I don’t know why Memphis isn’t listening when Cody talks of having David, Day & Bay, that they trust him. When it gets down to it, and push comes to shove, they would keep Cody over him, or vote for Cody to win over him.

Molliegirl

08-04-2009

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 1:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Molliegirl a private message Print Post    
I am so tired of these people already! And I NEVER say that! I told you NicA is easily influenced. Kevin just wants to belong so he is blaming it all on Janie. I am so disappointed in Day and her not even trying to talk to Janie. The lies they say on her is unreal. If they want to win so bad they're willing to lose fans over it then let them. All they are doing is assuring Janie will have more fans after this. I believe the BB fan base love a good game but I still feel the majority of them respect good game play and strategy over meanness and total lies about someone to win. I use to love NicF but the person she's turned into is sad. I could never want to win so badly that I would totally lie to someone like NicA just to manipulate her. I cannot wait until they turn on each other thats if I watch that long. Right now I dont know who to root for. Maybe Ian just because theyre going to overlook him or maybe Enzo just because he seems a straight shooter. I didnt alike Bay her season but she's growing on me. Or Tyler because he seems like his same self. Kayser ruined Janie's game by acting crazy that first week. Only thing I can hold onto now is Cody wants Memphis to back door Kayser over Janie. Maybe if she manages to stay there this week BB will give her a power but dang she's trusting the wrong people she's liable to use it the wrong way. I'm sorry I know I say to much in my post when I do post. I'm praying Bay will trust Janie enough to give her a heads up about the house. These people aren't All Stars they are wanna be Dans, Derricks, Janies and even Pauls! He was robbed both times and I didnt even like him but loved his game play!! Come on BB Gods save Janie or give her a hint who not to trust and make Day, Bay and NicA and even David rethink their thoughts on Janie! Sorry I'm sad.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 2:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Mollie, you are not alone.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 2:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
As I said before this is turning into season 6 all over again.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 2:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well, at least it is making my list of America's Favorite HG very short....

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 15, 2020 - 4:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Janie and Kaysar are toast. NicoleA and Kevin have thrown them both under the bus all night long non stop. Dani, Cody and Enzo giving them the rope to hang themselves. Enzo milking them for info. Dani throwing Janie under the bus to Day. Janie and Kaysar going to Memphis with their plan to spill about all the alliances...put the whole snowball in motion. Confiding in NicoleA and Kevin bad move. It gave them the rest of the momentum for the snowball......and now the snowball is so big and so fast....there is likely nothing that can stop it.

They just all went to bed.