TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 14, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 14: Archive through August 14, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I know Memphis may not have meant to be overtly racist but that is the problem... so many things are ingrained that he does not realize his feelings/comments are being driven by subtle racism.

I think it will depend on what he said to NicoleA; I don't really consider Memphis an AllStar, that is the problem I have with calling the season that.

It was a poor choice of names for the season.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Dani and Kevin need to be put up next week... so one can go home..,

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I'm having trouble watching the feeds I dislike listening to most of them.
Janelle should not have returned this year. She needed to return and be given the same set up as Paul when he came back, 3 weeks safety.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Ya know, if they targeted Janie because she’s a beast, a threat, etc., I’d be okay with it. I wouldn’t like it but whatever. The fact that they feel the need to drag her thru the mud is just what gets me mad.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Keeping the HG locked inside for most of the week makes this feel like prison instead of a crazy, fun, delightful experience that encourages people to enjoy a game.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I will root for the least trash talker and lie teller in there.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I can't believe what a disappointment Dani is turning out to be to me. I knew she could be a bit snake-y, but she has outdone herself.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Silence at the dining table as 9 of the HG's settle in for dinner at 9PM house time. Pasta and salad, looks like.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I thought it was irresponsible for CBS to not make Julie wear a mask for her interview with Keesha. I am concerned that this season could badly backfire on them. Besides any Covid concerns/risks, there are micro aggressions taking place and it will boil over at some point.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Dani and Kevin need to be put up next week... so one can go home..,

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
We can all speculate, we won’t really know for sure until they air it, and then it may be an edited version of the event.
Honestly, when David went sullenly up to the Have Not Room, he seemed to do a complete 180°. He was fist-pumping, aggressively grunting “YES, YES!” ...then Christmas came in and he immediately went back to sullen. She tried to console him, he got teary, she hugged him. He told her he was going to change clothes, she started to leave, and Day/Bay came in! NicF was there too at some point, as well as Kaysar... I really wanted to hear his private thoughts, but he kept getting interrupted! I think he was offended by Memphis’ words, but not nearly as much as he’s portraying to the HGs—just my opinion! He was telling someone “I’m 30 yrs old, I’m a grown-ass MAN!” I’m sure that was his response to the “grown-up table” remark... Can’t wait to see his DR session regarding this.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Works for me, Fan... or Cody and Memphis

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Calimom - when he was in the SR before that, talking to himself, he said he needed to show some emotion, stir up some sympathy from certain people. To me, that explains his 180

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Remember back two weeks ago when we were all so excited to see our fave BB players and a BB season we thought would never happen?

Yeah, me either.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Don't get me wrong - he was genuinely upset, particularly being put up next to NicA (his little sister, kindest person he's ever met), and the way Memphis handled the nom, but he's definitely calculating how to manipulate others' reactions too.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Yep, I’m hoping this is all strategy on David’s part, and he is not truly feeling targeted in any way other than game!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
LOL Rosem!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Whatever Memphis said, the whole house seems to be apologizing to David for it, saying it was wrong.

And knowing BB, it may just end up on the cutting room floor.

So we may not know for awhile.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Pschrfhd— I’m glad I’m not the only one with that perception!
I am NOT a fan of Memphis this season, so I don’t mind him feeling the heat of the house, but I’d hate to see fans accuse a Houseguest of saying/doing something they didn’t actually do!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kaysar is talking to Day in the shower about “The Usual Suspects” but also mentioning “Unusual Suspects” which is the name of Memphis’ supposed alliance. What the heck is that about? Do they know the name of the alliance? Kaysar is explaining the plot of the movie. I am SO confused as to what is happening

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Speaking of Memphis, he has been MIA since the noms.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Janie is up in HOH alone with Memphis, digging her own grave :-( they are taking about traveling, but I'm sure the downstairs is doing a ton of speculating

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I don't know Memphis said but I do know that you don't call a black man BOY under any circumstances.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Well here is Memphis sharing his wine with...Janelle?

What is happening? I have been asking this question all night!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Janie is up in HoH tolerating Memphis' company for the sake of some wine.