TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 14, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 14: Archive through August 14, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rosem I did hear Kaysar telling someone, I think it was David, that he didn't feel like he had a relationship with Memphis, he said something like you can only ask so many times whats in your coffee, etc. That Memphis was opening up with any information.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am not so sure we don't have some difficulties in the house with race. I have been uncomfortable with house Memphis has treated David.

He was pretty harsh when making him a HN. Plus the first 4 people out of the HOH comp were Kaysar, David, Enzo and Dani, then NickF and Christmas, so why did he skip over Enzo and Dani, anyone know? (I realize Dani would have killed him since it is her birthday week, but still how did he explain this).

All I am saying is that I have been uncomfortable in how he is with David, maybe it is just because he is a strong male, but it sure feels like Memphis is VERY entitled.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
You know...it just dawned on me...that they would have to keep ALL the HGs in quarantine....at the end when they have them all on stage together with the winner to announce Americas Favorite HG..they would have to be kept in quarantine til the end in order to do that. And since there is no studio audience...the winner would come out to...no one...only Julie 50 feet away and confetti..(hope they wipe down all the confetti...lol) Julie can't hug them, no family to hug them...at least the HGs on stage could....

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I think I heard NicF say she volunteered to take Dani's place as it was her birthday week. Also Tyler mentioned that he wanted to take David's place because of last year. Guess that didn't fly with Memphis. Not sure what the discussion on Enzo may have been.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
They could do zoom with pre-jurors during the finale (similar to all of the Survivor finale being via zoom)

I agree with you Sincebb1, I listened to Keesha's exit interview and she has to be in sequester again. Although since Janelle thinks pre-jurors leave mid-September, would they have lied to her? Because the finale is a very long time later than that.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Dipo -
I think it is the way Memphis speaks/talks that makes it sound quite harsh and condescending. Not making excuses, that is just my take.

As far has have nots - the four people who were have nots this past week had to each choose one person to take their place. Ian chose NicF; etc. so the HOH (Memphis) had nothing to do with the have nots, other than him choosing one person since Memphis was a HN last week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ahhh, thank you Cruzlvr, I didn't know how that had occurred. Interesting that it is so much in alignment with the first 4 out.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cruz, can I ask where you got the info on how the have nots were chosen? Because I have been wondering how it played out since the eviction.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
GB That would be so sad to have a zoom finale... Not only for the winner but for us too LOL but if they did sequester them till the end they could do their regular backyard interviews before they leave the house. With masks

No, I do think that they didn't tell Janelle the truth at the time. But they all have figured out or have been told that BB wouldn't end until October 21st or 28th. That's what Dani was saying. But that does confirm at least the battle back. It's evel dicks opinion that they might possibly keep them all to have a whole house jury for the first time. I have not heard any of the HGs, to my knowledge, discuss this possibility.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Rosem
They were talking about it on Live Feeds. I don't have a specific date/time but just remember what they said.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, thanks, Cruz. I will be surprised if they air anything about it on the tv show.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
It would suck, but I was thinking not the whole thing via zoom, only the few that go home after a battle back. The rest could be there to do their key voting, etc

It was so weird with no audience last night. There were two things I did like about it though...not having to hear the houseguests talk about the level of applause the evicted got, and that the audience can't affect the HOH comp like the year their sounds made Derrick change an answer to his benefit.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Listening to Taran's morning live feeds update which he did after the Keesha interview, and Taran said as far as he was aware he was free to ask Keesha anything he wanted and he doesn't think there's any reason to believe there is a buy back at least for Keesha.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Didn’t they go to kittens about 10 this morning? Beginning to think we get feeds back will go right back out for noms....

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I think they did their hour countdown for choosing to use their safety key and then went right into the saftey competition.

Maybe they're all individual timed comps since they always have to prepare for the chance only one competes. And maybe so many are competing this time that it's taking a long time.

Last week they did the noms so late so we may get a little in between. Especially since they'll want to give everyone a chance to talk to Memphis before noms. Hopefully we get all that.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Lol at this thread...if the HG’s were types of Oreos...

https://twitter.com/bb_gossiper/status/1294020158063890438?s=21

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well we'll know if we see the whole house in weird punishment costumes LOL

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Who do we think played

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Wilson that is very funny

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Wilson that was VERY spot on! and I usually don't eat any cookies so I didn't even know there was that many kind of Oreos LOL so it was also very informative

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Since I think the only one that gets dragged to safety wears the outfit

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Only one I though didn’t fit was Nicole A- I think she’s more of a Hydrox person- a bit odd, but just as good...

https://leafbrands.com/hydrox/

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Mom... I like my version better LOL

Christiii

07-07-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
So feeds are blocked ALL DAAAAAY????

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Wilson at first I thought you meant she was fake, as in imitation Oreo. Or I guess it could be the original Oreo LOL