TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 14, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 14: Archive through August 14, 2020 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just watched the talk between Memphis and Cody.

Cody wants to save his SS chance for next week. Memphis agrees and says that Tyler and one other person in their alliance needs to play.

So the hierarchy will be revealed when Memphis tells Tyler to play but Cody doesn’t have to.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Hope Tyler catches on. Sometimes I want to shake the players this season. For having played before and knowing the game they can be frustrating. Of course I can say this from the comfort of my couch where I know all. Haha

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Janelle and Kaysar have a blind spot when it comes to Memphis. It might be because Kaysar and Memphis are early risers and they talk. Which leads Kaysar to think they are allies.

They do not believe he is close with Cody. They know Cody-Nicole F-Dani-Tyler, but don’t see Memphis in that mix. I am worried that they are going to talk to Memphis clueless, and really damage their game.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Me too, Rosem.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I think its a good possibility that Keesha is still in sequester. I just listened to her exit interview with Rob. It was phoned in...not in person. Its the only one I could find. Rob asks her why she didn't campaign harder...she says she did and she names off people that were going to vote for her...and she says Memphis. Rob does not correct her. He asks her about her harsh words in her social media post. She stammers then admits it wasn't her..someone else is in charge of it. (It was not clear if she even knew exactly what it said). I then realize that Rob seems like he is reading off questions...like they have been submitted and approved. He does not interact with her answers or correct anything. He then refers to these as "exit Interviews" not eviction. Wouldn't she have a bunch of exit interviews...especially with CBS? And lastly...ED said that he thinks they are keeping everybody...and that Janelle said they were keeping everyone until September. I am not clear if she told him that before she went in the house of if he heard it on the feeds.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Since, I agree. Things are pointing in the direction of someone coming back.

They want their money’s worth from their hamsters, and we just know they’re going to use that safety suite room for something since SS ends in week 3.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ahhh. found it...for sure Janie said on Wed. night at 8:58 Cam 1&2....that she asked and BB told her she would not be home until mid september.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Rosem yes... ED said that almost immediately when the HGs entered the house. He based that on the fact they were all being paid $40,000 regardless even if they were evicted week one. He said no way BB is paying them that much unless they are keeping them

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
He also told a little story about how Rachel Riley and Jessica Graf were both asked to return. But they were both pregnant. He said he hoped Rachel wouldn't be mad that he tells this story....That Rachel didn't initially tell BB she was pregnant...She really wanted to come back. Then when she had to tell them...she wanted to come back so bad she tried to think of a bunch of ways that she could work it out...Like how about if Rachel was in the house playing BB and they had her sister Elissa do the comps for her....lol.. I think it would have been a really different season if Jes and Rachel were in the house!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Keesha posted to her instagram though..
My thinking is the season is 2 weeks shorter than it normally has been. So they have to speed things up a little- and I think they'll speed up the early part of the season (pre-jury)

I think there will be a variation of Camp Comeback this year- but for one of the first 4 jury members. That way they save some money not having to house the jury in a sequester house for three weeks- they'll still be in the house wating for the returnee chance. Heck, wouldn't shock me if they keep the jury in the house the entire time, except for just before the finale...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
That remark was posted on her instagram...She said she is not in charge of her social media ..that someone else is doing it...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I do think that the battleback will be week 4...but they will keep them all...possibly for jury.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh...Rob asked Keesha why she didn't play for safety. She said she wanted to. Says she had been in HoH room....when Kaysar slid his card for safety suite. That she didn't have enough time to run downstairs to get her card..but Janie had it around her neck and was able to follow Kaysar.

So I'm thinking...well why didn't she think to do the same if she was seriously considering playing? Seems that at least Janelle was prepared for the possibility.

Y2krazy

09-17-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Y2krazy a private message Print Post    
CBS and Big Brother would want ALL the house guests to be quarantined for finale night, perhaps. That's my thought anyway.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
EW also did a post game Keesha interview.

Also why was Keesha wearing an mask and Julie Chen wore no mask? Keesha was COVID tested. I get that once you are back in the real world you should wear the mask but that doesn't explain no mask for Julie.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Well they social distanced. I'm sure it has to do with interviewing and hearing what Julie says. It's hard to understand what's being said with a mask on.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I"m sure that was also a consideration.

I thought it was strange that Keesha had to keep her mask on while sitting on the chair for interview with Julie. And yet Julie did not. Out of the two...it would be more likely Julie could infect the HG than the other way around. Plus they are sitting way far away from each other

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Hwest...we were thinking the same thing

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I just read the EW interview...under the CBS umbrella...again the interviewer did not correct any of her misconceptions...especially about Memphis. I thought it was funny though that interviewer was trying to make it sound as if there is not going to be a battleback..

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Okay - I'm done with work for the week; need the feeds back NOW!! LOL

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
One time on BB Canada two evicted houseguests went to a room where they could watch the feeds. Then one had the chance to come back in. I wonder if they will do something similar?

Could be what Julie meant with her message?

Just spitballing here.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I would LOVE that actually!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
It would be unexpected. Lol

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Or even...they have a Magic 8 ball and they get to ask it one question.....

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
A couple of observations:
1. Early this am when Kevin and David were talking in the BR, David told Kevin he voted for Kevin to stay because he was a POC. David doesn't want what happened last season to happen this season and he thinks every time someone goes up, one will be a POC. I am happy to hear Kevin speak up and say he was sorry it was like that on David's season but not all people are like that and he doesn't believe the HG this season are like that. If you go up it will be for game reasons.

2. Listening the Jani and NicA convo from late last night/early morning: Jani kept going on and on how they would have had the votes to save Keesha if NicA would have voted with them and not caved to the "other side". NicA said several times that was in the past and they needed to move forward. Jani wouldn't let it go. NicA also brought up at least 4 times well they had Kevin on their side. Jani dismissed it and said NO, we don't want him. He will never win a HOH. At one point Kaysar even said we don't want that "pathetic loser". Are Jani and Kaysar really that oblivious that NicA is close with Kevin???

On day 2 Jani also told NicA some pretty harsh things about NicF.

I hope NicA is seeing Jani and Kaysar as only caring about themselves and not really caring about who they are trying to work with. they only want numbers on their side to advance themselves. Not saying they shouldn't want to advance themselves, that is the game. Just didn't like the way they were so dismissive of Kevin and not seeing how hurt NicA was by this.

They weren't even listening to what NicA was saying unless it was some "tea" they could use to get out who they wanted.