TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 14, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 14: Archive through August 14, 2020 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The former have nots, Nicole A, Ian and Kevin are really enjoying their new beds in the key room.

They get to bond with Janelle. I think all three of them should play in the SS comp. I think they might all be in danger.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
PSC lol.. don't go to bed..!
I just I was thinking I wasn't very clear in how I wrote that...

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Gbcole: I thought in the past they used “Mexico” as code for sequester? I remember some past season they did that and got away with it, but of course BB now knows it too!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Good memory Calimom

So I'm thinking Palm Springs again?

Dani has mentioned more than once how hot it was

"Hotter than here"

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Remember when they were in Palm Springs? Someone figured out where and took pictures of Janie and Howie (was Kaysar with them). They were driving around in a golf cart....

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Memphis turning into that..... hey you kids get offa my lawn guy.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
oh, and Dani and Dr Will caught doing Karaoke at a bar...

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Loathe Nic F. Glad she's an HN.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So, the first two HOHs have been won by Derrick’s and Dan’s second placers, who have been accused of pregaming.

Such coincidence, eh?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
At least Nicole F doesn’t have to be kept awake this week by Janelle demanding that she talk about her showmances. 🙄

I bet she is so relieved.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
LOL Rosem you made me snort. HAHAHAHAH

Kc103

07-13-2004

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
How many weeks is the Safety Suite available again? I forgot. I think Nicole A. and Ian should definitely play for it this week. Not sure they'll think to though.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
3 weeks total, so 2 more weeks.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Enzo is making me laugh getting dressed for the backyard lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 12:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Janelle, NicoleA and Kevin and whispering in the Key room. Talking about how some people are problematic.

Janelle said early this is all starting to make sense.

Only 3 beds are occupied in the havenot room, can't tell who is missing . I and see Kaysar is asleep but the other person, maybe it is David has a band over his face, and then someone, if there is someone in that bed is totally covered from head to toe.

Bet that is Christmas who is totally covered, she likes to go to bed early. So I think NicoleF is missing so she is probably somewhere talking to Dani.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 1:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok now I have found Christmas in the kitchen, her foot is hurting her. Janie is talking to her. So that must be NicoleF buried in the HN room.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 1:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Janelle now talking to NicA in bathroom. She already connected with Xmas over being a mom and a little bit game. They BOTH have caught Dani Cody NicF and Tyler in powwows. They figure Enzo and maybe david are in with them. They DON'T think Memphis is with them...they think all of those guys are scared of Memphis because he is a wild card. Kaysar is going to give Memphis heads up...so tat he knows the others are together...that is not good Kaysar.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 1:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Janie says she loves Dani like a sister but she knows she is sneaky in the game and she doesn't trust her.. NicA says she would have voted for Keesha to stay but everyone else was voting for her to go. They are all saying they heard they are targeting Xmas. NicA says she can get Keith with them...Janelle laughs and says noooo. she says poor Keith...he doesn't know WHAT he is doing...I love him he is a nice person...but no. Kaysar says the same thing.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 1:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
They think they can get Bailey and Davonne. NicA says they can get Ian. Janelle said...only if he thinks it will benefit his game...he is going to do what he wants to do. Kaysar says they cant show their cards and cant rock the boat....but he is going to talk to Memphis tomorrow morning. Janelle says that Dani told her they were getting rid of Keesha because she was aligned with Memphis...That made Janie suspicious

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 2:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
They think that Memphis and Cody do not trust each other. Oh they sooo have this all wrong! They think Enzo is on the outskirts of the group but Cody and Enzo have each others backs. Nicole says Enzo and Dani are always comparing notes. So they have most of it right except for Memphis. They also think that Da and Bay want to work with them. But Jamelle says they don't have the majority of votes yet... that the two girls would if they had.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 2:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Janelle says do you think Memphis knows they are after him? Kaysar was talking to Memphis before and I didn't hear what he said to him...but Kaysar says he doesn't know. Kaysar says Memphis is playing the same game as before. He doesn't want to make any big moves yet. He doesn't believe in any alliances yet... (lol)

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 2:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Janie saying she wishes Keesha was there for the 10th time. Janie says sorry she lives in the past. When she says it again later Kaysar says you REALLY live in the past! lol

Janelle says she is worried about Kevin...that he goes to everyone and repeats everything they say. They all agree not to say anything around Kevin. Kaysar says all Kevin does is walk around moping..

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 2:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I didn't have time to write at the beginning that they had Xmas wake up Kaysar to come talk to them when she went upstairs. Poor Kaysar dragged himself out of bed...lol they were laughing

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 2:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
NicA says if Memphis knows he is being played...Kaysar says that Memphis told him that he trusts Kaysar and Janelle. Kaysar says that he is going to tell Memphis about the alliance of 4. And Memphis will get mad....

NicA says does this mean we have an alliance of three?? and starts laughing.. Janelle says lets get to week 2 at least first....and laughs

Janelle says we could have kept Keesha. NicA says no...Janelle says that Xmas said she would have voted for Keesha to stay but no one asked her to...And they think they have Bay and Day. NicA says Ian? Janelle says noooo Ian we dont have.

Janelle says she doesn't want Dani targeted. Kaysar says on a personal level?....Janelle doesn't trust Dani , knows she is aligned with the others , but yet she wont cosign going after her at this point

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 2:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Kaysar is saying that 4 people have come up to him and said he is good, he said why. They said because you and memphis are close. (I am wondering if those 4 were Mem, Dani, Tyler, Cody LOL) Kaysar thinks Dani wasn't in right away. They pulled her in later. Janelle looks in the mirror and says II havent looked this horrible in years. NicA says are you always this funny...Janelle says I used to be more entertaining when I had more energy ..now Im old. Kaysar says shes obsessed with the fact we are 40
NicA says she is the youngest at 25.

Janelle says to NicA YOu can win a wall comp! You are 90lbs...NicA says no I weigh 100lbs. Janelle says you can NOT fall off that wall.. NicA says she feels pressured laughing..Janelle says you cant fall off!!