TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
What Did Keesha Do Wrong (that got he...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : What Did Keesha Do Wrong (that got her evicted)? users admin

Big Brother
Big Brother (on CBS)

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I thought it might be fun/interesting to have a place to discuss what the evicted houseguest did wrong that lead to their eviction.

So what did Keesha do wrong? Is there anything that she could have done differently to prevent this from happening? Or was she just a victim of bad luck?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 4:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
She probably should have tried for Safety Suite (mainly so there was a chance Kaysar or Janelle wouldn’t win) other than that, it was “someone has to be first”...

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I agree with what Wilson says....I think she screwed herself by not trying for safety. I mean she flat out admitted when talking to other hgs that she didn't feel safe.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Did not play Safety Suite (no guaranty that she would have won)and did not campaign!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree. Some people panic and over-campaign but she kind of went out with a whimper. It makes me wonder if her heart was ever into playing the game or if she just wanted to make a few extra dollars.

I'll ask the same question for the next eviction. Maybe that will be more interesting. Sometimes with the first, it's also just a matter of rolling the dice and someone having to go.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
So based on conversation in the Live Feed Discussion thread, they all make a flat stipend regardless of when they are evicted and it seems likely that they will stay in sequester and BB will be bringing one or more of the evicted HG's back.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
That will be interesting. The other thought is that they have someone/s available if someone tests positive in the first couple of weeks.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
I remember people telling her to go up and talk to Cody but she didn't until it was much too later. And then she didn't really make her case to the others - or at least not the right ones. She said she wanted to stay but I sure didn't see any fire in her.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 14, 2020 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They get $40k. There are some who think Keesha was satisfied with that.

I guess she should have thought more about competing for safety.

She definitely should have campaigned to Cody with more than saying it smells good in HOH.

And as a nominee, she could have campaigned and not thought she would be protected.

And it was probably a losing battle, but you never know.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: