TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 10, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Questions - Don't you want to know??: Archive through August 10, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Starting this because I have had several questions that just get lost in the live feed discussion thread.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What is Pressed Juice that NicoleF had to have in order to be on the show?

Does anyone know why she needs it and why a pill won't do?

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Somewhere I read she has low potassium. Not sure why she cannot take a supplement. Maybe the juice absorbs into her system better/faster?

Angelrsg

08-08-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelrsg a private message Print Post    
This is what I found:

Cold-pressed juices are made from special machines that crush and press the fruits and veggies to extract the juice. ... Cold pressed juicers are very effective in retaining nutrients. The juice also lasts for more days than regular juice and is the go-to drink for a cleanse.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thank you Angelrsg, I had never heard of this, I wonder where you get them. I don't think they are at Starbucks, hahahahaha.

Angelrsg

08-08-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelrsg a private message Print Post    
Gotta love Google! So, it seems that you can get them from Fresh Direct, Amazon, and other online retailers as well as just neighborhood stores. I even saw that 7-Eleven carries them.

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Wondering about BBAD. Would be nice to have it.
saw this and it made me curious:
regarding BBAD. Its still on POP as a show...

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Wonder if she gets her pressed juice when she is a have not....

First post 2020- hi everybody!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Govols, as far as we know there is no BBAD this season.

Hi Meggieprice!!!

Kc103

07-13-2004

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
What are the scheduled days and times BB is on this season? I've seen a couple of different things and want to be sure I have it straight. Thanks in advance!

Turtletoes

08-02-2006

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Turtletoes a private message Print Post    
Nicole is also vegetarian and has been doing the pressed juice before she entered the house. Vic and her talked about it on their podcast a while ago, but didn’t say anything about it being for a health problem.

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Kc-there is some infor in the schedule thread.

Thanks Dipo.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They are giving Tyler vegan food, which in his case is probably a choice.

Kaysar gets Halal meat, which is a religious requirement for him.

If Nicole really needs this juice, that is cool.

It if is just a trendy thing, especially if it is to bring numbers and money through their podcast, then Booo! Not right.

And her bio calling her a nurse? Does she really still work as a nurse?

Real nurses here are working their butts off and have my utmost respect.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Nicole was telling the HGs she gave up her nursing position (for a 2nd time) when she got called to do BB for a 2nd time... she then did some subbing for the “school nurse” at the elementary school in her small town. Now I think she considers “Social Influencer” her job...
it might be a good thing—when the HGs we’re discussing getting B-12 shots from doctors or at a health food/juice shop, she was asking them to remind her what Vitamin B-12 was! 🤦🏼‍♀️😳

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, I really don't see Nicole as an effective nurse, at least from the personality traits she displays.. Nervous, scared, prone to tears and not quick witted.

So it is all good, but CBS should drop the nurse part of the bio. And as an influencer, I hope she is not dispensing medical advice.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Going to add vegans/vegetarians/plant based eaters should take B-12 as it is the one vitamin you can’t get from plants. (Learned that the hard way ☺️)

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Are three more alliances since a few days ago?

I watch a lot of news due to current virus and political situations. I have never done it before but my Dad died lat year and I feel like I owe it to him to keep up with it.

So my husband and I decided the best diversion to turn to for lightness from the new is BB- and we get the feeds with our CBS all access. But going back and forth we miss stuff lol.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Tyler has a final 2 with everyone.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Did they ever get the backyard?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They got it last night and really enjoyed it. I guess they tried to wash clothes and the washer isn't working so now they are shut out of the backyard for BB to get the washer fixed.

It is sort of amazing that they haven't gotten that fixed by now.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Many people want David to go far because he didn't get to play last year. While I like David,I would have rather seen someone like Cameron whose dream was to be on BB. What are your thoughts?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sunnyday, Who is Cameron?

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
He was out first in Paul's second season, the one Josh won.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know if Donnie was asked to be on this year? I would have liked to see him again.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Do we know who the other people they had in sequester were? If they didn’t call Memphis or Enzo(? Not sure who it was that said they didn’t get called until later, most seemed to have been called in May/June), why wouldn’t they have just used somebody that was already on tap?

Sounds like Paul, as well as Kaycee and Josh were taken out , but I thought they were supposed to have quarantined 22 of them or so.