TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 13, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 9- Aug 15: Archive through August 13, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
20s
#BB22 Janelle and Day in the SR. Janelle counting votes. Janelle thinks that there is possibly 7 to keep Keesha. Trying to emphasize that the girls need to stick together along with Kaysar and Memphis to keep Keesha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3h
#BB22 After a period of time with stars on all 4 cams we come back to the HOH room with Cody and Dani chatting. She says that Kevin is so insecure about so many things, his body being one of them. She feels so bad for him and says that he’s such a nice guy and has a great body.

#BB22 Cody tells Dani that he told Kevin not to link their sexuality to them being different. “We’re both nice guys. We both love our families”. He told him that Frankie slept in his bed with him. “I’m not that guy.” They agree that many people brought baggage from their seasons.

#BB22 Cody says that Ian had a really bad experience on his season. Dani says not to forget how smart Ian is. They agree that he’s brilliant and that he knows everything about this game.

#BB22 Dani says that Ian said that he doesn’t even watch the seasons anymore but gave himself away by mentioning a specific challenge from a recent season. Cody says that Memphis mentioned Ian and that Ian won't skate through. Dani says "There's always someone that does".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3h
#BB22 Cody says that she thought Danielle R was coming back. He says that Derrick told him that he didn’t think she was coming back. He says that he’s sure she would come back if she could and that she defiantly got called to play.

#BB22 Cody says Danielle R had been in the house he would have tried for F4 with her. They all speculate what tomorrows HOH comp will be.

#BB22 Cody says he doesn’t want the HOH to have to pick the HN’s this week. He doesn’t care about the HN room, the cots or the cold showers but he won’t eat the steel cut oats. Cody says that people have been telling him that his accent sounds like Enzo’s. The girls all disagree.

#BB22 Bay and Day head off to bed. Cody tells Dani that Keesha talked to him earlier about whether or not he knows if she's going home and that he told her that he would let her know if he finds out but hasn't heard for sure. He can't put another target on his back.

#BB22 Dani wants Tyler to win HOH. Cody says that he would use his Safety Pass if Tyler won to throw the house off by thinking they really weren't working together. Cody tells Dani that if he gets F'd in this game he thinks it will be by her. She promises she tells him everything

#BB22 Dani says that he's her person and she's always loyal to her person. Cody says that they have a lot of people on their side but that could be bad. Dani says that Day said that she's worried that people have tied her and Bay together because they are black.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
3h
#BB22 Dani says that Janelle thinks that Cody and NicF are working together because they are always together. He says that people should put them on the block next to each other "that wouldn't hurt me".

#BB22 Dani says that Janelle also told her that she sees NicF and Ian together a lot. Dani says that she can push that agenda with people to throw them off. She says that people are also linking him with Tyler but that’s OK because he’s not part of the core 4 in their alliance.

#BB22 Dani tells Cody that she hung out with Memphis once years ago and that his wife was her wedding planner. He knows that she's good with him. They don't talk or hang out at all. They just have the "We're cool" vibe. She tells Cody that should show he can trust her now.

#BB22 Dani says Memphis thinks he’s in charge of the game right now, wants to be in charge, make the decisions. “he’s trying to be Dan in the game right now”. She says that he is going to try and run this game. Cody says no one does that in the first week, She says he's trying

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB22 Cody says that both and his girlfriend want to be able to stay home with their kids. He says she already works at home and hopes it will stay that way. Dani doesn’t know if she wants more kids because she loves giving all of her attention to her daughter now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

2h
#BB22 Cody says they didn’t have an endurance comp until F3. They waited for one all season and kept saying every week that it would be one. He tells her it was the hang-glider comp. Dani says that NicF is good at endurance comps. Cody says that Ian is good at endurance comps.

22 Cody and Dani reminisce about their comp wins in their seasons. Cody says that Donnie walked away with more $ than him on his season and Dani says that Eric Stein walked away with more $ than her and they both went further from them.

#BB22 Dani says that she will never volunteer for HN’s. Cody says that he volunteered first week. Dani is shocked that Frankie isn’t back this season, Cody says he’s not.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.05am….

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

2h
#BB22 Well it looks as though Cody and Dani have both finished their night-time rituals and all the HGs are tucked away in their beds. I'll let you know if any activity arises!

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

1h
#BB22 Kevin emerges from Have-Nots. Goes to the BR, washes his hands and appears deep in thought while staring at himself in the mirrors.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.49am ... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 19m #BB22

Janelle- Keesha was campaigning to the girls and kept saying "talk to Janelle".
Kaysar-I know
Janelle- She is really bad at http://campaigning.It kinda pisses me off.

#BB22 Enzo, Cody, and Ian in the UL.

Enzo saying he is never going to show weakness. Let's go.

Ian starts to speculate on the HoH comp.

#BB22 Storage room

Kevin and Kaysar.

Kevin confirms that he is staying.

Kaysar says that he is more aligned with Kevin's energy. Thanks Kevin for coming and talking to him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
13m
Janelle- Tyler is really good at this game. Kaysar- He is good at not upsetting anyone. Everyone thinks Tyler is with them #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 35m #BB22 Key room

Kaysar- People don't change their character.
Janelle- I can't believe David said that to you.
Kaysar- They are trying to gain my trust and they are not good at the game. Tyler is good at not upsetting people.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
⛳Splashing sweat symbolEnzo's Putt Putt | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg · 42m
Da'Vonne and Nicole A meet Anita Veto https://youtu.be/t0CFnVag4qo via @YouTube

https://twitter.com/girlsmeg/status/1293985803345903616

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 51m
#BB22 Tyler and Enzo whispering in the photo room.

Enzo confirms that they are keeping Kevin. If something is going down, they are about to find out tonight.

#BB22 Love lounge

Day asks Keesha why she hasn't talked to anyone. Keesha says that she has talked to everyone. Day says that everyone is saying she hasn't talked to them. Keesha- They might just be saying that.

#BB22
Day-Please don't tell anyone I told you.
Keesha- I won't. I don't want to ruin your game.

#BB22 Keesha-I am curious why they kept Kevin though.
Day- I don't know.

Luna @LunaCee73 ·
52m
Keesha's insisting to Day that she actually has been campaigning. Days says the people she listed said she didn't. Keesha says she had conversations with them. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 47m #BB22 Love Lounge

Keesha is trying to make sure she doesn't look like she was crying before leaving the room.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.28pm... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 47m #BB22 Love Lounge

Keesha is trying to make sure she doesn't look like she was crying before leaving the room.

#BB22 Dani is telling David that she is worried that she is looking mean.

Says she does joke around but tries to live her life not looking mean.

David says that she has been really nice today.

#BB22
Dani says she doesn't know who is lying to her bc Christmas and Day are saying different things.
Enzo says they will find out with the vote.
Dani says that everyone is going to vote with the house.
Cody says that Day's name has been dropped a lot.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO.... Rob #KingKaysar @RealityRobbed
· 17h
Nicole, who's been working with Cody since Day 1 just because they were on the same season, is offended by people assuming she's working with Cody just because they were on the same season. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
5.05pm, yesterday.... Tooms @Tooms_BB · 20h
Janelle: So tell me again why it's important to do what the HOH wants?
Banelle: I think that's like a recent rule. The last few years...
Janelle: But why is that strategic? We used to play if the HOH wants this person out, you do the opposite #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio’s #BB22 Timestamps @CliosClock
· 35m
Medium starMedium starMedium starMedium star
Wed 8/12 11:15pm Cam 1

Janelle “Christmas just told me that ‘Da’Vonne said Keesha is staying.’”

Day “Thats what I heard … the [vote] is split down the middle”

J “What do you want to do?”

D: “Im down for Keesha.”
#BB22

8/12 9:43pm

Janelle “So Day is keeping Keesha?”

Christmas “She didnt say she was, she just felt that was the consensus.”
#BB22

lio’s #BB22 Timestamps @CliosClock
· 24m
(The conversation starts at 9:35pm and the feed comes in to the middle of the conversation where Christmas had apparently already told Janelle that Day might want to keep Keesha)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
· 7m
He's not going to protect the "old school". He's one of those slightly older dudes that wants to prove he can hang with the younger "new school" kids. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Colette Lala @ColetteLala
· 11m
WTH? Golden rule? Julie was so weird tonight. Her interview with Keesha was overly ass kissy “We love you. You deserve this. Thank you so much. No one can take this away from you.” This new BB is very annoying.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
· 13m
BOOZE DELIVERY two wines, four beers..
also Janelle's star is thoroughly shunned

· 14m #BB22
Nicole A, Kevin, and Ian have moved in to the key room.
He asks Da'Vonne and Bayleigh how they feel? Da"Vonne shrugs.
NicA comes in and tells them they got alcohol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 17m #BB22
Da'Vonne says hi to the camera. She tells them they just zoomed in on her panty drawer and that's rude. She says hi to Kadence.
She say's I don't know who's working these cameras but you're funny.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo Closed umbrella @Clio_the_Leo
· 12m
I have an irrational fear that Memphis will put up some combination of Day, Bay, Kevin or David and we’re gonna have problems
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73 · 11m
NicF tells Christmas they need to "make sure Ian stays in the house this week, because I have a very close relationship with Ian. I can control his vote." #bb22

(she backed off that almost immediately, toned it down to 'he's on our side, he's a number for us' etc etc) #bb22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 11m #BB22
Christmas and NicF are talking about NicA. NicF says she had her meltdown because she kept asking her questions when she tried to sleep.
Christmas says NicA is a "worker bee" always checking in.
NicF says they need to keep Ian this week because she can control him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 9m #BB22
Feeds come back to NicF saying I don't know if it's true. Don't repeat that. And she's coming after you because she's strong.
Christmas says that kind of player makes her mad because it's personal.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Adam Poch - BB13 Bacon @HeavyMetalTeddy
·16m
so true Downwards

Dan Vit @DanVit · 19m
Janelle is literally living rent free in Nicole’s stupid head. It’s pathetic. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 13, 2020 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73 · 11m
Janelle and Dani ponder what Memphis will do. Dani (fake) wonders who he talks game with, asks if he/Kaysar are cool since they talk in the mornings. Janelle has no idea. #bb22