TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 12, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 12: Archive through August 12, 2020 users admin

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
Did anyone hear specifically what Tyler and Bay were talking about?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
If I were in the house...I would go some extreme...either gain a bunch of weight or lose it...My husband is always telling me to try out...but I don't like having roommates or having a camera in the bathroom...Im too private. But I have uncanny instincts with people and think I could play the mind game well. I tell my husband HE should go in...he can fall asleep anywhere, in the middle of a sentence, standing up. Will eat anything, as long as its food. Could care less about privacy. Would be great in comps. He is in better physical shape than guys half his age. Would not give up, he has great mental endurance. Oh, he is one of the best spellers and can do math in his head. He doesn't care what anyone says about him. Its hard to hurt his feelings. But he trusts everyone...and I don't know if he would have a good read on peoples intentions. And hes too loyal...he might go down with the ship lol

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am going to worry every time the feeds go down that it is bad news. I hope no one tested positive yesterday.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Type yes thank you ...I was amazed that I heard that comment

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I just came here to post that, and express regret for my flip comment above.

Really hope this isn’t about Covid.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
mama I forgot..yeah...if they pull someone out...will they replace? Have no eviction? Just have a shorter season?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Oh no Rosem, I am have been complaining about button boy all day!! Some of it has been so not necessary!

If someone tests positive, I would guess they would shut it down. No?
I really have no idea what they would do, but they must have a plan.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Twitter is saying maybe practice for tomorrow's HOH. And someone said they heard that they all had to go to HOH before it cut.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Snogrl - they brought us in at the very end of the Bay/Tyler convo. Bay was saying, "Okay, you're done apologizing." Tyler face down with his head under the pillows the whole time... Bay continued (paraphrasing) it's just that we only got to text about it before, we never had a chance to talk face to face... I got the impression she probably wanted to hug it out, and her tears were a sign of frustration over Tyler's lack of response.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Kevin may not say a lot but his facial expressions say everything and I love it.

Since, thanks for the Big Brother Network app recommendation.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ark you're welcome, I really like it

Mama I heard Janie saying she asked in DR and they said the person would be removed..so I was wondering...on the other hand if they ALL get it and are asymptomatic...would they just keep them in? lol

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
is it me...or do these kittens seem to have grown...in just a week???

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Psc I would think that having a conversation and not looking someone in the eye...let alone having your head buried in a pillow face down...would not be an optimum strategy...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Maybe Tyler was crying?? I do not know I could not hear much, it went fast.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Agreed, Since. Although one of the Twitter posts says Tyler was crying too... missing Angela

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Back!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ah, you know THAT makes total sense then...Tyler was crying because he missed Angela and that made Baileigh cry right after because that made her miss Swaggy

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
HG's seem to be wondering what that interruption was all about, too. Dani seemed to be saying they played music while they were locked in HoH.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
So now we're treated to the sound of Keesha's hair dryer... lovely!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Very glad to see that EVERYONE is there.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Looking at Dipo's tweets...REALLY even David talked to Derrick before he went in????

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I wonder if the reason they did the bowl of questions today was so they'd have something to show tonight besides HG's whining about being cold, stuck inside, and unable to poop... and then, of course, the Veto comp.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Maybe that's a lead in to have Derrick on zoom interview...because at one point they said well Derrick won (with the most votes) and I said wait I think I heard as many votes for Eric? Then I heard someone say that...I'm so skeptical...I never trust BB.....lol

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Why is Dani crying? Has she been hanging around Nicole F too much?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Dani said David has said “you’re mean!” 3 times today. She assumes he’s kidding, but she’s feeling sensitive, then she blames it on her upcoming period...