TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 12, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 12: Archive through August 12, 2020 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 12:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
He definitely thinks that Dani is going to obliterate Nicole F when she finds out that Nicole F is lying to her. He said...and it made me laugh..."people think NicF cries??? Wait til Dani finds out.. you will see Nicole cry alright...Dani is not stupid..." I'm kinda looking forward to that a little bit...lol

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 1:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
What is Nicole F lying about? Making "ride or die" deals with Ian and Cody?

Dani lies to Janelle's face every day

I do think things are going to blow eventually. There are some pretty volatile personalities in there

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 2:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Dani and Nicole according to Peter are very good friends outside of the house. So I understood it as more of an issue because they are friends...

But I do think that Dani is gonna blow up pretty soon. And at some point Baileigh...who hasn't been pushed over the edge yet, will too

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 2:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I think the main ones are in regard to when she asks NicF about various conversations NicF has had with Cody. Or when NicF goes to Cody and says something about Dani etc. She would view it as more of a personal betrayal than regular BB lying in the house.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Since I think you can just share a link to a Google doc if you can't get it to post here.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Also Since, I don't always have the bandwidth to watch a video so I always appreciate a transcription

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Memphis just left the toilet without washing his hands... straight to the coffee maker. Thought y'all would want to know...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I look forward to seeing the Memphis alliance fall apart.

His vision is for him, Cody, Tyler, Dani, Christmas, Nicole F

RHAP said that Dani posted critical comments about Tyler that he knows about, so he is very hesitant to work with her.

I also not sure that Cody is enthusiastic about working with Nicole.

They don’t even like the alliance name that Memphis came up with, “Unusual Suspects”. Not because the plot of that movie is about the psychopathic leader of the group eventually killing them, but because the name is too long. LOL, not the brightest bulbs.

(BTW, the real name of the movie is “The Usual Suspects” which they couldn’t use due to copyright infringement)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tyler told Christmas that Cody and Nicole F have him sketched out. So this alliance is dead before it even got established.

I feel like none of the current alliances will be actual alliances going forward.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen it mentioned here (I don't think), but when David and Kaysar were cleaning the fridge in the SR yesterday they both seemed very sincere about working together. It was the first sign of an alliance for Kaysar (and Janie by default) that has struck me as genuine.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Psch, I saw that conversation and I agree, this could be something.

Maybe.

This house is really hard to figure out.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Where did they all sleep last night? I fell asleep. Not enough beds.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Have Nots are sleeping in HN room still, Mama.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Thank you Pschrfhd!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ian and Keesha in the living room chatting.

Bathroom has David, Danielle, and NicoleA; talking about comps from different seasons.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Christmas, Kevin, Kaysar, and somone else around the kitchen island.

Cody over at the dining room eating breakfast.

Kevin is cooking.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Dani said she tweeted yesterday. Where do we find the houseguest tweets?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
How odd Mamapors, since she isn't HOH I can't imagine why they let her tweet.

I never know how to find the HOH tweets and stuff.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Arc I didn't think about that... well that makes me feel better.. Not that you don't have the bandwidth lol but that for people that are in the same situation..they might like to read about the show

I just wanted to recommend an app that I've been using the last few years it's called Big Brother Network. I like it because I can access everything from the app. There's a menu where you can go directly to the feeds or to Twitter or to latest happenings etc. You can also set it up to notify you when something new happens.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
AHA!! Ian spills that there is a "holding pen"; might have been where they kept him before the show, he clarifies it's down the street... The Roy Rodgers building.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Dani made it sound like they just needed to ask to tweet. Like it happens in the DR. I know nothing else and she is the first I have heard mention it. I wish I could find them. She said she tweeted that her and Janelle are indeed working together. Not sure I trust her, cause she was telling Janelle.

And just now NicoleA and Tyler were talking about it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I just cked Dani's twitter and there is no tweet saying her and Janie are wking together. In fact, I dont see anything new. Her hubby tweets on her acct periodically.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
It’s probably a CBC/Big Brother site... maybe the same place they put the HoH blogs/tweets?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yeah they do not appear to be on her twitter, Tyler said he has tweeted too. They have to be on CBS site somewhere.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
If you recall during BBCelebrity they had that ipad they could use to tweet but it was a CBS account, so that may be what they are using.