TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 11, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 9- Aug 15: Archive through August 11, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.45am... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 8h
#BB22 Kaysar, Janelle, and Keesha talking in the key room about who they want to talk to tomorrow to try to campaign to keep Keesha.

#BB22 Dani telling Nicole F and Cody that Janelle keeps asking her about how she thinks the vote will go and what people have been talking about voting and Dani keeps telling her that she really doesn't know.

#BB22 Cody, Nicole F and Dani talking about how everyone knows that Kaysar is working with Janelle but no one knows that Cody has an alliance with them.

#BB22 Cody telling Nicole F that she probably shouldn't use the +1 on Ian if she were to win the safety suite just because it would automatically confirm she's connected to the other winner in the house, and we still have Kaysar, Janelle and Keesha talking votes in the key room.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.03am... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
8h
#BB22 Cody on the hammock with Dani and NicF. Indicates that if he was HOH next week that he would put up NicA and David as pawns and tell them that there is someone he wants to backdoor. NicF likes that move and would probably do that if she is HOH

#BB22 Ian joins in on the hammock and game talk stops. Telling how Enzo kept meatless sausage on his hurt foot all night and then swapped them out later. Joking how Enzo said, "don't worry guys, I'll eat these ones."

#BB22 Cody talking about he doesn't like being in the HOH room. He feels isolated that the room is cold. If he had his room of choice, he would choose the comic room after his HOH is done.

#BB22 Dani talking still on the hammock saying that BB is going to make them hate each other because they aren't turning off the lights until everyone is settled in the bedroom for the night.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.16am...
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8h
#BB22 NicF has joined Keesha, Kaysar and Janelle in the key room. NicF mic is off and not fully audible. Seems to be saying who is up and around. Janelle calls for lights out since they are all in bed.

#BB22 Keesha addressing the room saying that she hopes that since they are all her roomies that they would vote to keep her. She says, "wouldn't it be sad if this bed was empty?"

#BB22 NicF and Janelle both saying to Keesha that no one is talking about where there vote will go for eviction. NicF claiming to know what is going on and saying that she does not want to blindside anybody

#BB22. Kevin talking to Tyler in the backyard. Kevin asks what Tyler's biggest fear is. Kevin says that his is rejection. Kevin is afraid of being shunned. Both say that now is a better time than a decade ago. Tyler says that it is almost like a reset button is being hit.

#BB22 Kevin and Tyler recognize that this is a reality tv show bringing diversity together to see how they interact and America is watching us. Tyler says this is beyond themselves. "People see themselves in us. How we act and carry ourselves, that is the most important thing."

#BB22 Kevin asks how Tyler's fanbase is. Tyler says that his fans are very supportive of both him and Angela together. Says that fans have changed his whole life and are good to him.

#BB22 Tyler says that Twitter doesn't like him. When he came out he says that trolls put Chuckie Cheese next to his picture (hahahahahaha, I never saw that)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.35am ... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 8h
#BB22 Cody confirms that Derrick was supposed to be on the show. Says that one of Derrick's the older of his kids woke up in the middle of the night and begged him not to go.

#BB22 NicA now in the kitchen . Singing "imaginary cereal, that is what we eat until tomorrow". Time 3:36am.

#BB22 Hammock area with Kevin, Ian, Cody, Dani, & David. Saying how Memphis is upset about the lights not going out. Ian telling a story about needing to crawl through the door while in a towel and it was getting loose.

He didn't realize that Memphis was in the room while Ian is talking to himself. He was saying to himself "Careful, careful, don't expose the ..." Everyone laughs. Time 3:38

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.47am... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 7h
#BB22 Hammock crowd talking about the end date of the season. Says they were originally told Oct 21st. Dani annoyed that they are now being told Oct 28.

#BB22 Pretty quiet in the house right now. David is cleaning and eating in the kitchen. Cody, Dani, and Ian still rocking in the hammock still talking about the duration of the show.

#BB22 David and Kevin talking in the kitchen. Kevin says that David handles being annoyed well and that he talks it through. David says that NicA/Kevin helped him to vent. David asks if Kevin wants to stay.

#BB22 David tries to tell Kevin that he hopes that Kevin feels comfortable eventually bringing out Kevin's drag queen persona. Kevin says maybe after have-nots are done since being in character take energy. David says that the house needs entertainers.

#BB22 Kevin goes up to Have not room and twerks a little. Ian, Cody, and Dani talking about how different 5th graders are from 7th graders. Ian says that 5th graders are playing with Hot Wheels while 7th graders down the hall grinding on each other.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2.23am ... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 7h
#BB22 Dani talking to Cody out back. She says that NicF is so scare of all of the people from her seasons because they had beef with her. Cody says that he thinks the only person that has her on their radar is Janelle.

#BB22 Dani says that Janelle will go for floaters because she wants to get far. Cody says that he feels safe if Janelle gets HOH. Dani says that Janelle doesn't tell her anything when they talk and she was surprised when she used the Safety Pass.

#BB22 Cody says that Christmas came up to the HOH room to discuss the alliance that Memphis is putting together. Cody agrees with her about the members but then mentions that she thinks that they should keep Keesha. Cody was surprised at that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
7h
#BB22 NicA is in the Love Room talking to the cameras. She says that the people watching her are screaming at her right now, "I'm trying my best". "Ian says that Kevin is the target".

#BB22 NicA says that her convo with Ian concerned her. Enzo and Dani both told her that they wanted to keep Kevin. She doesn't want to be on the opposite side of the vote. She's afraid it will be something like a 10-2 vote.

#BB22 NicA doesn't understand why Memphis would be indifferent about this vote on Thursday. She says that everyone just keeps telling her that they don't know what they're doing yet for the vote.

BB22 NicA She's not buying that will be the season of no alliances which is what Dani told her earlier. She says that if Keesha goes that she will be very scared to win HOH but if Kevin wins she won't be too scared.

#BB22 NicA says that she needs to talk to Janelle and Kaysar tomorrow and that they told her that Cody, Tyler and David were all working together. But Nicole says that she always sees Janelle and Tyler together and that they obviously are working together and not hiding it well.

#BB22 NicA "obviously Cody and Memphis have a deal." She fears that Keesha was just a front and says that if you really wanted her gone they would have put her up next to Memphis and vise versa.

#BB22 NicA says that if Kevin was their target then Cody's definitely working with Memphis and Keesha and knows that they have enough votes to keep Keesha. She counts Memphis, Keesha and Cody plus 6 votes and says "that's an alliance of 9. That's ridiculous".

#BB22 NicA- "I'm going crazy already in this house." "If you have, Janelle, Kaysar, Tyler, David, Dani, NicF, Ian, right there would be 7". She counts up the remaining votes and figures out which HG's are left in the vote.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6h
#BB22 NicA (cont conversation with cameras prior to bedtime) She says it depends who the next HOH is. Of course if she's HOH she's not worried. If it's Day, Enzo or Christmas she doesn't think they will put her up.

BB22 NicA- She thinks that Janelle and Kaysar think they have her wrapped around their finger so they probably wouldn't put her up either. She also feels that she has a good relationship with Tyler "so why would a whole conglomerate come after me? I'm just being paranoid".

#BB22 NicA (cont) She says that she needs to talk to so many people tomorrow and that David told her that Day, Bay, herself and him all have each others backs. She agrees and says that she would even add Kevin in that group and David seems hesitant at that.

#BB22 NicA (cont) She's worried that maybe David knows that Kevin is going home and that maybe Bay is in on that. She will talk to Bay tomorrow because she wouldn't leave her out to dry. She wants HOH so that people have to talk to her and tell her what's going on

#BB22 NicA (cont) She says that if she doesn't win HOH she still has the Safety Pass if she gets a bad vibe. She would be scared of NicF won HOH. She's worried that it will come down to a 6-6 vote with her being the tie breaker.

#BB22 NicA (cont) She says that she told David that Kevin is more of a free agent where Keesha is linked to Memphis.

#BB22 NicA (cont) she says that she's thinking too much and that there's so many scenarios in her head that it's ridiculous. She knows that it will "click because it always does. I just hope it's not too late when it does."

#BB22 NicA(cont) she shouts out her family and says "I miss you so so freaking much. I can't believe I'm doing this again." She then shouts out Eric and thanks him for holding down the fort and says "I miss you every freaking day." She also calls out her friend Rachel, loves her.

#BB22 NicA (cont) She says it took her almost 3 weeks last time to figure out what was going on in the house and that at least she didn't get backdoored this week. She winds down her conversation for the night and heads to the kitchen to do some dishes before heading to bed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.50am...
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1h
Enzo checks to see if the BY is open for the day. He seems relieved to know that its open. He heads back to his bed. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Not sure who Dani is referencing.... ButterflyEnzo's Butterfly, Yo | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg · 2m
Dani: But when someone goes from 0-10 like that. She was freaking the hell out at me. You're catching me off guard though. She's saying, "I'm not doing that for my alliance." It very much caught me off guard.

Cody: My biggest concern is who I sit on the block next to.

Dani: That's #1. The 4 of us cannot be next to each other. That's the main thing right now. And nobody is associating us, so that's so silly. Kevin really likes me right now. Kevin really likes you.

Cody: I don't feel threatened. I'm not scared to go home.#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 25s
#BB22
Dani tells Cody she thinks Ian uses his situation for the game.
Cody says honestly he doesn't think he uses it.
Dani says they all use our emotions. She says his social game was what got him far in his season.
Cody thinks it's because Brittany protected him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 1m
#BB22
Cody says he knows he can trust Dani. He says he has to be able to what he says to NicF to keep her safe. He says he likes Enzo but he's high energy. Dani asks if he thinks Enzo will run his mouth. Cody says not to anyone else.
Cody says he likes Da'vonne and Bayleigh

#BB22
Dani tells Cody she's worried about Memphis because "People hate him. Hate him."
She's worried he'll blow up if he's on the block.

ButterflyEnzo's Butterfly, Yo | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg · 1m
Dani: I feel bad saying stuff, cause I know Ian's Ian. So I'm not discrediting anything Ian is. You know he uses who he is to his advantage in this game. Eyes

Cody: I don't think he uses it. I just think it's who he is. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ButterflyEnzo's Butterfly, Yo | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg · 8m
Cody tells Dani he told Nicole F. he's going to tell people she was carried till the end, to take some of the target off of her.

Cody: Honestly, she was a good winner, but I always think about Paul. Paul twice got robbed, bc he was just bitter AF & mean.

Dani feels Enzo's really loyal. She asks if Cody thinks Enzo would run his mouth.

Cody doesn't think Enzo would run his mouth about them.

Cody loves Day & Bay.

Dani's worried Memphis will dig his own grave.

Dani: People hate him.
Dani thinks Tyler winning HOH would be the best case scenario.

Cody says, "Or Christmas."

Dani doesn't want to use Safety if they don't need to. She thinks it's the saving someone else that makes it not great.

Cody: If it's Kaysar, I'm playing. I'm saving Kevin.
Dani: What advice did Derrick give you?

Cody: It's so hard to even like talk. Him & I would talk a lot, but in the beginning when he was gonna be like a "Yes"....
#bb22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 8m
#BB22
Cody tells Dani if Kaysar wins HOH he's using the safety suite.

Cody tells Dani he couldn't use the safety on her because everyone would think it's weird. He said he couldn't pick Enzo because people would think something is up.

#BB22 Cody and Dani are still in deep conversation in the HOH talking about Tyler and how everyone keeps connecting them together. Cody tells her how they do not have to talk going forward and how it shocked Cody.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
ButterflyEnzo's Butterfly, Yo | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
2m
Dani asks Nicole A. what she's going to do today.

Nicole A. says she's going to eat tonight.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Water waveNicole F's AM Tears | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg · 32m
Dani to Nicole F.: Let me start off by saying, you are smart, you are beautiful, you are strong. You've done this before & made it all the way to the top. You're beautiful inside & out. You can't be this paranoid. It's too early. Nobody has brought you up.
Nicole F. says this' the first time she's had her period in the house & it's freaking her out!

feeds cut #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
42s
NicA says the HN room has ants, they're all over her clothes, in her suitcase etc. "They're my friends now!" #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 3m
#BB22 Sounds like the HN's will be over tonight, but NicA tells Janelle, Bayleigh, and Da'Vonne that they (HNs) will stay in the HN room until new HN's are picked on Thursday.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
· 10m
Janelle really doesn't like the curling irons/wands they have. She tells Bayleigh she's going to ask production to let her have hers, tell them she'll even donate it to the house, production can keep it, 'whatever, it's $20' #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
· 9m
they were each driven to the habitat in stretch limousines this time Flushed faceMoney bagFace with tears of joy

· 8m
#BB22 NicA thinks she and David should have a therapeutic watermelon smash to cleanse themselves of last season. She says she was really hoping the stool would be there - says she wanted to give it a baptism.

Water waveNicole F's AM Tears | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
·7m
Janelle thinks the no napping rule is lame as (e).
Janelle: Why wouldn't you want me to be chipper? #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 5m
#BB22 NicF just asked Janelle if she thinks Boogie got asked to come back. Janelle says no - says he has been having some health issues lately.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
· 4m
sounds like they're losing the yard soon.. maybe for their virus testing, it'd make sense they do that out there than in Diary.. no telling yet if they'll keep inside feeds on during that or send us to starfishies or anipals

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 Enzo finally has the kitchen to himself, so he is cooking up a storm!

#BB22 Janelle asks NicF if the COVID tests are today. Nic says yes - says her nose was already bleeding this morning. Feeds cut to stars. (not sure what that has to do with testing since I heard Dani say they did a cheek swab)

Luna@LunaCee73
· 2m
NicF and Janelle have been chatting in the bathroom for a while as NicF does her makeup, and it's SO AWKWARD. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 4m
#BB22 Kaysar is whispering to Janelle about the next comp and who's going to play ... feeds are cutting in and out...Kaysar says Day and Bay are on their side, Janelle says yea loudly to cover what Kaysar is saying.

#BB22 Kaysar retells his convo w/Da'Vonne from last night - says she told him he gives off a vibe that he is here to play. Kaysar starts to say that he told Da'Vonne and Bayleigh...but NicF interrupted.

Luna @LunaCee73 · 5m
Janelle tells Kaysar "I talked to NicA...she's on board. Pretty much." #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Water waveNicole F's AM Tears | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg · 10m
Janelle & Kaysar are talking. #bb22

Kaysar tells Janelle that Kevin tried to campaign to him last night, though he didn't get info out of him.

Janelle says she talked to Nicole A. & she's on board pretty much. She says Keesha's terrible at campaigning. She says things like, "I won't eat your food."
Kaysar doesn't know if he cares that much about keeping Keesha. He doesn't think it'd really affect their game. He leaves Janelle to go & shower.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
8m
To sum up, one thing that is impeding Janelle and Kaysar's efforts to save Keesha is....Keesha.

Kaysar says 'it'd be nice to keep her here, but....it's so early.' #bb22