TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 11, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 11: Archive through August 11, 2020 users admin

Kebob

09-16-2006

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kebob a private message Print Post    
Nevertheless, it is good to hear some real gaming talk with these two.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Here is NicF complaining and crying because Janelle is talking with others in the bedroom. What a huge baby. NicF wants us all to forget she layed in bed all summer with a boy who didn't give a flip about her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtEMmegzXWE

Boberg

10-04-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Rosem I would say as opposed to "a competitor" "a gamer" " a player".....who they are in the house......as we have said many times before....is not who they are in real life or "as a person"
JMHO

Boberg

10-04-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Janelle and NicA talking game: Janelle's argument for keeping Keesha over Kevin is that Kevin is a floater and can't count on his loyalty where as Keesha is loyal. Keven won't win anything and Keesha can win comps. I have paraphrased this severely.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
That’s a good point, Boberg. Still sounds odd to me.

Now I realize that Dani does not see Day as an ally, or gamer, just “as a person”. Hmmm

Nicole A just cautioned Janelle about Memphis being with Cody. Hope Janie takes that seriously.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks. SunnyDay, NicoleF is the one who is going around saying she is scared all the time so I thought you meant her.

NicoleA does take a while to figure things out.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
LOLOLOL

Nicole F about Janelle (at the end of that youtube) through tears:

"She never has to wear her fricken costume, I couldn't not carry my sausage for 2 seconds"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
THanks GBcole. That was pretty funny. I think it is very telling that Cody can't seem to keep David and Kevin straight in his mind.

I hope both of them realize that they are not part of his "posse" since he can't keep them straight.

Although I probably shouldn't make judegments since I keep confusing Keesha and Dani.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok I am out for a bit, have to take care of some emergency HOA business.

Back later.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Rosem I have used that phrase before about someone I am friends with......I like them as a person, we hang out and we usually go on a May Road trip together during our break.....but I don't like them as an instructor because they are lazy and do not prepare well.

That is the best example I can think of at this time.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
So we can’t hear them talk about Coco’s attitude towards Nicole A’s partner. Is that why we have stars.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Nicole A just said she likes Nicole F , “as a person”.

LOL!

Boberg, I will just need to get used to this phrase.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
This censoring is getting really bad.

Plus I'd be shocked if Nicole A's co-host hadn't signed a release.

ETA: Maybe that wasn't why they cut the feeds because Nicole A and Janelle are still talking about it and the feeds are back

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Relieved to see this talk between Janie and NicA. Janie really wants her to work with Janie and Kaysar and Keesha. Hoping this is the start of something good!

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Annnnd... here's Cody to break that up

Kebob

09-16-2006

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kebob a private message Print Post    
Cody interrupts the Janie/Nicole A convo. It will be interesting to see what happens when one or the other leaves. Will Cody try to find out what they were talking about?

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
NicA's cohost really does hate NicF. In the past he has talked about it very openly. The reason he hates her: After Nic F's first season, she wouldn't go on his podcast. He took it very personally. After Nic F's first season though, she didn't do any podcasts. She want back to Ubly and didn't even do social media.

Might be unpopular opinion but I hope Nic A doesn't change her mind about keeping Kevin. She, Kev and Day have a final3.

A lot of what Kev did on his season was because Natalie talked/pushed him into it.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
There's no way Nicole A is getting rid of Kevin. Don't see its possibility at all!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think Dani may want Nic F as an ally because she feels she will beat her in the end. If that is the case then I hope Dani loses to her

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So the result of the new slop, is that the HG will not eat it.

Protein shakes, pickles and olives. For a week. How.....fun?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I was thinking the same thing, Pamy... like she's propping NicF up as a future victim.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes , Cat I was refering to was the Canadain one. She is a main Guest/co_host on Evel Dick At Nite. as is Peter also from BB Canada. The other one Kat from our BB is appearing as a guest.

Last night it was indeed sad when Keesha NicoleF Kaysar and Janie were in their room before going to sleep...and Keesha was saying "I dont know...I mean you are my roommates...I hope you all WANT me here?" "I hope I have all of your votes" and NicoleF saying oh I like you but I am not in charge of the house, ...to which Keesha jumped on that to ask ...Well WHO does...and NicoleF realizong she put her foot in her mouth whinely (is that a word?Lol) back peddled....But neither Janie or Kaysar confirmed they were voting for her in front of NicF.

Psc I dont have that message on my tv. Have you figured it out? Is your TV android based? You could try the bb viewer that Mama posted. If not if you have an android based Mobile phone or tablet you could use those?

The clip of Kevin rolling his eyes was last night when Memphis was screaming at BB to turn off the lights. He finally threw the blankets off and stomped off to the DR to yell at them. Kevin at that point got up and went outside. He told Cody and Dani that M was screaming about the lights He doesnt feel comfortable around Memphis because of his screaming Tantrums. It has happened before and said he feels afraid of him when he does that. So Im waiting for this to be a thing in the future.

I agree that Dani might be dragging NicoleF as someone to win against later. But I agree with ED that if she finds out NicF crosses her she will go after her.

Monday nights ED is having an extra show with his son Vincent. It was supposed to be uploaded last night but the Internet was out in EDs area until late so its probably up this morning. Ill listen to it and report back. Vincent is very insightful so I expect it to be good.

Oh, one thing they were saying...is that NicF is a close friend of Dani's outside of the house. So im interested to see what Vincent has to say. He is very close to Dani. Vincent knew that Dani was goin in to the house...he did not even confirm it to ED until it was common knowledge.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Haven't figured it out yet, Since, but haven't really tried. Turned out to be a busy telework day after all trying to explain in detail to a Navy Captain numbers that tell a very complicated story about our pilot production. Done for the day now, but I think I'll wait till tomorrow to try that site again.

Feeds working fine on CBS App, so no worries.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
I just watched Nicole F crying to Cody and Christmas last night in the BY. My gosh, you'd think she'd never watched a season of BB, let alone been on two of them. She complains she can't go to sleep because people are talking in her room. Then she complains that Janelle brought up Corey and Nicole gave her an answer and now she's going to be in trouble. Then she complains that everyone's giving shoutouts to their Instagram and Twitter, etc. "That's not what you come on BB for!!" Cody just laughed at her and proceeded to give a shoutout to his Instagram. Christmas hugged her while she was crying, then stepped back and I swear she was trying to hide a smile/laugh. Then Nicole says she has a really, really, really, really good life and coming here is going to ruin it. Nicole is making an idiot of herself among these All Stars. If it's strategy, then I hope it works for her because it's not a good look.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Well Nicole F can always leave. She doesn’t have to stay. I wondered why she was coming in when she is engaged to Vic and has had several showmances in her previous seasons.