TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 10, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 9- Aug 15: Archive through August 10, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 32m
#bb22 Kevin, NicF, NicA, and Dani were in the backyard talking about meat and diets and then it cut to stars

#bb22 There is a crew in the kitchen doing some cooking, Janelle and Tyler seem to be making tacos

#bb22 Outside crew is now bringing down the shades!

Correction - It was not Dani, it was Keesha. Apologies

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 27m
#bb22 Memphis is discussing 'special' tacos for him and Kevin for Taco Tuesday. Conversation commences regarding taco toppings among Memphis, Dani, NicA, NicF and Kevin.4

#bb22 Cody has joined Janelle in the kitchen, discussing the plant based meat she is using for the tacos. They are talking about how gross it looks

#bb22 Janelle talks about her son's 7th birthday and how she's trying to stay busy! Her and Cody began talking about her other children, and then stars

#bb22 Kevin and NicF are having a small conversation about the look of the house. Becomes quiet in the backyard for a little bit.

#bb22 Memphis mentions that production was outside and then it goes to stars

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 23m
#bb22 Cody and Janelle are still talking in the kitchen. Janelle is still cooking and Cody is doing the dishes!

#bb22 Janelle invites the hg's inside for some tacos. Kevin, Memphis and NicA stay outside.

#bb22 Ian sat down with the outside crew counting down till their have-not time is up

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 47m
Kevin- I thought for sure she (Kaycee) was going to be here. Tyler- Me too. Janelle- Christmas said that before she got here, she read a TMZ thing that said Kaycee and Josh were spotted at LAX, so they had to have tested positive. Tyler- I saw the TMZ article too #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 16m
#BB22 Have-nots are talking about the next big milestone - NicA says tomorrow is because they become have's. Kevin says next HOH

#bb22 Have-nots are talking about next HOH, they think it'll be endurance

#bb22 Bay joins the outside crew and discusses the have-not diet

#BB22 NicF joins the outside crew on the couch. Bay asks how her taco was, she responds with 'it was good'

#bb22 Outside crew is talking to and about their families and friends in their home state.

#bb22 Outside crew is talking about their cars and insurance while they are away

#BB22 They are now talking about clothes and trying to stay warm in the house.

#BB22 NicA recognizes the pillows on the outside couch as Michie's punishment from last summer

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 2m
#BB22 While Kevin and Day are outside talking game, The others are in the kitchen.

Luna @LunaCee73 · 6m
Kevin says the house is going to split "and I'm coming for whoever was behind the motive of getting me out", even if it was Janelle. Or Memphis.
Narrator: there was no motive in getting him out. #bb22

Kevin thinks Memphis is rally the house to save Keesha, and that Ian will run to Memphis and Janelle for protection.
1) no. b) Memphis and Janelle aren't working together, and iii) nuh uh. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 35m
#BB22 Dani and Ian are discussing a Japanese competition show in comparison to big brother related competitions

#BB22 Ian and Dani are continuing to discuss competitions and now are talking about HOH comps

#BB22 Feeds cut to stars while Dani and Ian are discussing edits on previous seasons

#BB22 Kaysar and Day are on the smaller outside couches just chatting

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.46pm ... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 20m
#BB22 The house seems to be beginning to quiet down for the night, it's 8:45 PM BBT. There are smaller groups of conversation present

#BB22 Christmas and David are in the kitchen. Day and Kaysar are outside.

#BB22 Christmas tells David that she really likes the socialization with the other HG's but is ready for comps

#BB22 Bay joins Christmas and David in the kitchen to get a glass of water. Kevin joins from upstairs

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
· 19m
Kaysar asked Da'Vonne if she's leaning one way or the other, or just vote with the house? she said she likes them both.. he said neither of them have any impact on his personal game, "I have nothing to go off of" and all will depend who wins HOH

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 15m
#BB22 Christmas is telling the others in the kitchen about the feasts that had been made for the Have-not HG's during her season

Dipo

04-23-2002

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
17m
Kaysar- I feel like people are intimidated by me in some ways...cause I'm handsome and stuff. Da'Vonne- You do give off an "I came here to play, leave me alone". Kaysar- Really? I'm not trying to do that. I came in and said I'm going to try to fly under the radar #BB22

ButterflyEnzo's Butterfly, Yo | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
14m
Day tells Kaysar the vibe she's been picking up from him & they both get the giggles.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
40m
Bayleigh- Who are you thinking about (voting for)? Christmas- Neither one has talked to me. Bayleigh- So you are just going to go with everybody else #BB22

Bayleigh to Christmas- So far he (Kevin) is the only one that has asked (for a vote), so that's where I am leaning #BB22

Christmas- Unless one of them (Keesha/Kevin) come talk to me, it's a coin flip. Bayleigh- 100%. There is nothing wrong with that #BB22

Kaysar- Do you feel like you are connected to the house? I dont. Da'Vonne- Everybody wants to talk about previous seasons. I want to talk about this one #BB22

Kaysar- Are you under the impression that there are conversations happening without you knowing about it? Da'Vonne- Yeah. Kaysar- Or do you think that there is nobody talking? Da'Vonne- I dont buy it #BB22

Kaysar- You know that this is the most boring week ever in Big Brother history, right? Da'Vonne- History. And this is supposed to be All Stars #BB22

Da'Vonne- Have they campaigned to you? Kaysar- No. I'm telling you, no one has even asked me "who are you voting for?". Neither of them. Da'Vonne- She is in your room. Kaysar- She hasnt talked to me about it. She asked me what I think she should do #BB22

Da'Vonne- As far as being able to talk about your game, I didnt know if that door was open or not. Kaysar- Are you kidding me? Da'Vonne- No. Kaysar- You can trust me #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
14m
Kaysar reported to Keesha he wasn't getting any definite answers from anyone, "it doesn't make any sense, what the hell kind of game is this?"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
·
13m
Replying to
@girlsmeg
Day & Kaysar continue their talk until BB asks Day to re-attach her mic.

Kaysar: I'm done. I'm done here.
Day: Y'all so rude. Damn.
Kaysar: She's getting me in trouble.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 11m
#BB22 Ian and NicF are swinging in the hammock. Nic asks Ian what he's thinking - he gives a shrug and Nic says they have to start talking game. Ian says he's 60% on wanting to vote Keesha out. Keesha then comes to the hammock and game talk stops.

#BB22 Keesha asks Ian what he's thinking vote wise - he says he hasn't heard anything.

K: that's what everyone is saying, it's weird.

Ian asks if her season knew how things were going to go vote wise - she says yes.

Ian: I learned from Dan that in BB nothing is set in stone.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
5m
Keesha's campaign strategy of asking people if they've heard which way everyone is voting, instead of giving them reasons to vote to keep her, is perplexing. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 1m
#BB22 NicA is filling Kevin in on her talk with Memphis - M told her that Keesha is good for his game but he doesn't really care. Neither believes him. Kevin thanks Nic for helping him this week and plans to return the favour - "no one is going to (e) with you".

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 1m
Kevin- If I win HoH, I am going to make a division. Nicole A- Just do it, (e) do it. Maybe not this early. Kevin- If I find who is behind putting my name out there, I'm coming for them. I dont think it was Cody by himself. I really think it was Memphis. They talk a lot #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@girlsmeg
· 3m
Bay tells Janelle & Day about her season. She talks about how Tyler got Kaitlyn to do what he wanted.

Jan: She was so weird though. She was like, "I wanna make a big move."
Day: It wasn't big though.
Jan: It was a terrible move for her. #bb22

Bay begins to tell Janelle & Day about a moment between Kaitlyn & Swaggy. The feeds cut. #bb22

· 3m
#BB22 Bayleigh is telling Janelle and Da'Vonne on Kaitlyn from her season. They all agree that Tyler got in her head week one, and she was wrapped around his finger from there on out. She claimed she wanted a big move, but that was her covering her tracks.

#BB22 Kaysar tells Tyler and Kevin that he's the reason they have a bidet. He needs to be clean to pray, so bb put one in for him. They joke that Kaysar can use it as a bargaining chip - if he goes, so do the bidet. They all agree it has sniper like aim.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 55s
#BB22 Janie, Bay and Day are talking about Rachel from her season, and how rough she had it. She was an OG member and her alliance turned on her and just talked sh*t. J asks about B/Swag being friends with Kaitlyn now - B says K called Swag everyday for a year.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 1m
#BB22 Janelle is telling Bayleigh that she has to win HOH this week - it's do or die. They joke that the past two comps Janelle has done were just warm ups, since they went so badly.

Luna @LunaCee73
· 56s
Bayleigh and Janelle agree that even though Tyler likes to lock in his alliances, they don't think he has. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, hahahahahahahahaha, too funny... he BryPie
@TheBryPie
· 15m
Xmas crying like some crazy pregnant woman destroyed her car #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
13m
#BB22 Janelle and Bayleigh are taking about how low key the guys in the house are. They think it's because they don't have certain types of "Bros" to hype each other up. Janie then tells Bay that she likes Dani, but she's way to close to NicF in the house and real life.

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
13m
Bayleigh- You need to be getting friends with Dani. Janelle- I'm friends with her. I just dont know. She also is really close with Nicole F...really close. Bayleigh- Oh. I didnt know that. In real life? Janelle- Yep #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·
10m
(Christmas sobbing on one feed, and on the other Janelle saying she didn't mention missing her son's bday because she doesn't like to make herself cry on tv) #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
DaVonne and NicoleA comforted her before these two appearedd....
·
10m
#BB22 Christmas is letting it all out. She's telling herself to focus. Bayleigh and NicF have now come to give her support.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.53pm... #BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 11m
#BB22 Janelle wonders how Frank feels post S18, since in S14 he went for the returning HGs, hard. She says that everyone left their families and gave their time, not just the newbies. Day confirms that it hit him in 18. He got a dose of medicine.

ButterflyEnzo's Butterfly, Yo | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
· 11m
Janelle was surprised by Frank's honesty in who he was targeting.

Jan:He'd tell me he was after me. I was like, "Oh wow..ok."
Day: We didn't get that Frank.
Jan: I think you got the Frank who had the Boogie training.
Day: No it was like we got Boogie w/ Frank's skin on. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
· 11m
Day thinks it's messed up that Kaysar didn't get anything from production for his birthday, not even a box of cake mix.

Umm, he got an ally who can make a cake from scratch. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... Potato REALNegative squared latin capital letter potato4sure @TVtater
· 19m
#BB22 Proposed Rule: If you're not on the block, and you start crying, congrats, you’re now on the block and have a reason to cry.