TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 10, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 10: Archive through August 10, 2020 users admin

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I can give you one good reason Cathie

Dani walked in on that unbelievably heartbreaking conversation between Ian and Kaysar yesterday where Ian was answering questions that Kaysar kept asking (btw) and Ian was explaining one of the most hurtful things in his life that has always stuck with him (that happened in BB14). At first I thought Dani was being sweet since the part she heard, she said to Ian, that was really mean and that is so sad.

But later she told Nicole F that she felt Ian is using "how he is" as strategy in this game.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I think Angela had a company before bb and was making a good living. If I remember history correctly.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Gbcole, that sounds like Dani, and why I dont like her

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Yes Fan3, Angela had a greeting card business I think and she modeled. She also got Tyler into modeling.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am shocked how long this POV ceremony is taking... although, hmmmm, were Janie and Kaysar out of bed yet? Janie may have delayed the start by wanting to put on some makeup, LOL.

And others may not have been ready either. They all may have wanted to look good for the first one, as I recall later in the season they don't care.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Mama thanks for posting the BBViewer link. I thought it no longer existed! I really missed the Audio Pan and a few of the other features!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And we are back... still no backyard. Doesn't appear anything has changed since we went to wallpaper.

Bay and Tyler talking about going to Thailand.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
My favorite feature of the BBViewer is the audio. I can watch quad cam but only listen to ones I want to hear, and changing between them is a quick click.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Backyard has opened back up, they are going to check the washer.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Mama Are there further directions on their website? It has been so long....

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
For example The audio pan is not working? Is the only way to open is to click auto start? Can you open it up after you have the feeds open? Love the back arrow!!! so much easier!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yes he goes through detailed instructions here

https://goodiesfor.me/bbviewer/chrome-extension/

I switch audio using the Q W E keys.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Mama THANK YOU! I was only getting sound on cam 1. Do you know if you can use it on mobile too?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ah he answered that...lol and for ONCE Android can do something IOS cant lol

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OK I use iOS LOL

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh good grief, they made the girls put on their bikini bottoms to make sure they covered enough. Some of them don't have bottoms for their swimsuits.

I can't believe they worry about this with some of the outfits they put them in and then have to put up privacy bars.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Someone posted how to get the second month free. Does anyone remember what day it was posted or how to get it?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Janie to Xmas...talking about Paul and why he did not show up (after he was there and Quarantined). Xmas was saying she didnt know unless he tested for covid...and we get stars of course...but this is the weird part. I continued to get the other 2 feeds that were not on them for a while before they all went Stars...so was that a glitch? This begs the question...are they able to just cut the cam they want without blocking out others? That would sure be nice. Sometimes you are in the middle of watching something and you get torn away because of something someone said in another room.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Fan I text it to a friend a while back...if no one posts the second "word" I will go back and look through my texts...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Mama my audio pan doesn't work ...either by clicking on cam or using hotkeys and I dont see it as a known issue. I have to run to an appointment right now

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
It's PLAY
and then
MORE

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Since...It was Josh they were talking about

And they definitely cut that feed because they mentioned him possibly testing positive for Covid

It is frustrating they can cut one feed and yet always cut all .... obviously easier for them to not have to think since they have to act fast

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Tyler looks SO good in the sunlight! JMHO

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Tyler's hair is too "Weird Al Yankovich" for me

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I love his curls, Christi... wouldn't want to deal with them in real life, but from a distance they look good to this old lady's eyes.