TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 10, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 9- Aug 15: Archive through August 10, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jason Roy @theonlyjayroy · 8m
I’m really gonna need Cody to put more respect on my girl Da’vonne‘s name. Remember those two seasons of the challenge where your brother was a complete lunatic but she stayed defending and protecting him....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Alex Kidwell @alexkidwell
· 26m
It just occurred to me that Janelle has pretty much only ever had to return to play with allies from her past seasons (Kaysar, Howie, Boogie, Kaysar, Ian), while Day only gets to return to play with enemies from past seasons (James, Franzino). That's MUCH harder IMO. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 4m
Kevin asks what do I do when I get power? Keesha asks have you been HOH before? Kevin says yes but he has a strategy -- he uses it at work, shout out to his job fam-- Feeds Cut. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Still too naive.... Cup with strawKevin is Parched | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
· 3m
Nicole A., Tyler & Kevin talk about BB21.

NA: I do love him (Jack). And I get when you hear more about people's life & whatnot. It doesn't give a right, but it gives a reason. #bb22

(And she went on to say she was pissed when he said they couldn't talk to the Camp Comeback people because they were her friends)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
·
2m
Feeds are on Loops for the Veto Meeting. Spoilers soon but no surprises expected. Find out what is planned for PoV. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
WOW... Haseena Qudrat-Ridha @QudratRidha · 1h
Happy birthday to my husband @KaysarRidha
- whose name is the topic of every houseguest’s convo in the BB house. Lmao

https://twitter.com/QudratRidha/status/1292904031073923073

(His wife is very beautiful, I would love to hear him talk about how they met)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 6m
The feeds are back. Enzo did not use his veto. There is general chat chat in the kitchen. Christmas and Janelle are chatting in the key room. Christmas is saying her son was "mesmerized" by the movie Ford vs. Ferrari.

Tyler and Bayleigh are talking about traveling. She says she loves Thailand and South Africa. She'd like to take Swaggy to South Africa to learn about the history. She says she's an "island girl" too. She tells Tyler "You remember that?" When he asks about specific trip.#BB22

Bayleigh and Tyler are still talking travels. Bayleigh says that overseas in like South Korea and other parts of Asia, they treat "Black People" better than here. They are very excited when the backyard opens.
#BB22

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Rosem thanks for the Brit puppet show. Excellent!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Adam Evel @AdamAndEvel
· 5m
Janelle to Xmas: Did you know Josh was gonna be on this?

X: I knew he'd been called. They either chose not to bring him in last minute for whatever reason or he tested positive for COVID.
Janey: I think he tested positive.
Skippy: Whoa now, let's check out the backyard! #bb22

Even the backyard was too hot for Skippy, who is now all, "You know who DIDN'T test positive for COVID? These STARFISH." #bb22

Kevin is Parched | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
· 4m
Bay: I'm gonna do my biking.
NF: I'll work out w/ you.
Bay: I get dark really fast, so I can't be in the sun all day.
Keesha: I get wrinkled really fast.
cam changes

Janelle: That stupid TMZ
cam cuts

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 6m
NicA and Ian talking in the HN saying they are feeling better after "that". Ian's fear is Kevin is the target. They both agree that they like Kevin a lot. #bb22

NicA and Ian are in the HN discussing how Kevin seems to be struggling with the nom's and Keesha has been "cool as a cumcumber". NicA feels so out of the loop regarding the vote. #bb22

Ian tells NicA that Kevin told him he thinks he has a read on the vote. Ian and NicA both feel like they are more a Kevin character than they are a Keesha character. Ian's guess is Kevin over Keesha for eviction. #bb22

All cameras on on the HN room with Ian and NicA. Ian says he hasnt spoken to anyone about the vote. #bb22

Cup with strawKevin is Parched | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
· 5m
Ian tells NA his fear is Kevin's the target. They both like Kevin a lot.

NA asks if he thinks it's a house target. Ian thinks it's more of a house perception. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kevin is Parched | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
· 1m

Ian's feels 60% sure Kevin's the target.
NA suggest they compare notes later to see where people fall.

Ian plans to vote however he feels at the time.

NA: That's the best way to be.
Ian: I don't really do the vote with the house thing. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kevin is Parched | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
2m
NA to self: Ian, Janelle, Kaysar, Memphis, Tyler. Possibly David. Nicole. Dani. I think they're honestly one huge conglomeration. I'm not going through this again. And no offense, he's an ass if he's working w/ all of them bc buddy you're on the bottom of the totem pole.

NA: And if Kevin goes, the similar people to Kevin are you (Ian) & myself. I don't GAF what type of deals he has. He's very foolish if he goes on the Keesha train. Why would you leave Janelle, Kaysar, Keesha & Memphis together w/ Tyler & all of them.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
NicA Naming off Kaysar, Dani, Nic, david, Janelle, Cody, Tyler...She thinks these HG's are all together. She said Ian would be stupid if he went with that group of the house. She says she isn't doing this again. She thinks Enzo is out of the loop #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
51s
Nicole A to self/us, after vote chat with Ian, said she thinks "they're one huge conglomeration, I'm not going thru this again, and no offense, he's an ass if he's working with all them b/c buddy, you're on the bottom of the totem pole"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha....
Luna@LunaCee73
·10m
NicA: "Numbers-wise, from what I'm perceiving, Keesha has the numbers. And I'm aware of that. That's stupid....what are they, a final 13?" #bb22

NicA is twisting her brain in circles. #bb22

NicA thinks that if Cody had wanted Keesha out in the first place, he would have put her up next to Memphis. But then adds he's buddy-buddy with Memphis. #bb22

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
· 9m
I'd like to see Nicole A put in more work with others than analysis with herself.. we've seen that movie, and it didn't end well

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 11m
Nicole A- So far Enzo told me Kevin, so I am going to go from there and talk to each person. I have to talk to people without going "really? Cause Ian said..." cause that's what got me in trouble last year #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cup with strawKevin is Parched | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
·7m
NA asks Kaysar if he's heard anything.

Kaysar thinks everyone's waiting to see how this thing forms. He doesn't think anyone wants to take a stand, so people are asking what others think.

Enzo: Oh look, a butterfly.

Day: Almost landed in my hair. That ain't cute. That butterfly gave me a part in the middle of my head.

#bb22
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
5m
With the BY open, some of the HG's are soaking up the sun. Bayleigh is talking about butterflies and Enzo is singing a song. Day is talking about how "intense" that was. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Enzo's happy his foot is back, yo!

Enzo: I was scared last night, I was in the dark, "Am I the Christmas of this year?"

Enzo just said he couldn't do something because his foot is too old

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
9m
#BB22
This crew is talking about the fact they can't believe they're in all stars.
Ian says he thought about it last night and the only seasons that don't have representation (not counting returnees) 9, 13 and 15.

#BB22
This crew talking about the BB21 whacktivity comps.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
15m
#BB22
Memphis tells Dani he'll talk to Cody today and we'll grab Christmas and call it day.
Dani asks him if he's uncomfortable with anyone in the house.
He says he's comfortable with all the people they're talking about.

Dani asks Memphis if he's uncomfortable with any winning HOH. He says with regards to him not really.
Memphis says at least with these 6 we'll have ears everywhere.
Dani says I'm done.
He says he already talked to Tyler.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
10m
#BB22
NicA and Dani are talking in the UL.
They began talking about a bible. NicA didn't bring one. NicA is saying she has her beliefs but not sure if they line up with catholicism.

Dani and NicA in the UL.
NicA-how are you doing with everything?
Dani-Good. I'm glad we're outside now.
Dani asks NicA how she's feeling.
NicA says she took medicine and feels okay physically. Game wise she feels okay. She wants to talk to people about their opinions.

Dani-how do you feel about everyone
NicA-I like everyone. I wonder if anything has formed yet.
Dani- I like everyone. I want to hate someone so bad.
Dani asks NicA if she's voting to keep Kevin. Dani says she wants to keep him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Snakeole Quas 🧙🏼‍♀️BB22
@NicoleQuas
·
22h
David confirms “the bro’s” Jackson, Jack, Brett moved in with one another after break ups to “create content”

Literally no one wants that content. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB22
Dani and NicA agree they think Kevin has no one. Dani says it showed when he picked Enzo to play.
Dani gets bit by an ant.
Dani says she feels NicA and Kevin are similar because they have a lot of baggage from their season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Enzo's Butterfly, Yo | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
8m
Dani tells NA something draws her to Kevin, even though she likes Keesha.

Dani: I think you guys are very similar in the house, I feel like you both are coming in w/ a lot of baggage from your seasons & trying to find your place here.

NA: But see I hate that.
Dani: Don't hate that. There's nothing wrong w/ that. That's your life, your story. You need to come in here & let it out.

NA: I don't want it to happen again.

Dani: Don't let it.
#bb22