TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 10, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 10: Archive through August 10, 2020 users admin

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Why are they locked in again

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Someone needs to tell Nicole F “this is Big Brother, not Big BABY!”

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Maybe they’re locked in because the washing machine needs fixed? Didn’t they try to start laundry last night and it didn’t work?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
MissyB, ITA!! I have met her in person and she is very sweet and kind but as a player she is not fun or entertaining to watch.

I will be so bummed if she,Cody, Tyler, & Mephis run the house all season because of a preshow Derrick inspired alliance.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Mom, yes you are and that means she will probably win because you always like the people I don't and your picks always beat my picks.

Really, I don't know that I dislike her except in this game. Laying in a bed is not a game strategy that I appreciate but if she were to pull off some good game strategy this season, I could soften a bit towards her. I'm not thrilled that she's latched onto Cody though. Oh, and I hate her whining.

Carrly

09-28-2000

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carrly a private message Print Post    
Pschrfhd I am watching the NEW episode of Young and the Restless too. Unfortunately, it is half flashbacks.
Waiting for houseguests to wake up. Has Nicole A. had a Covid test for her illness?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am so confused who Cody is going to work with. There is this Enzo, Cody, DaVonne and Bayleigh thing, that seems solidified. Then there is Memphis trying to organize a 5 or 6 thing that does not include any of those but him, Cody, NicoleF, and I forget the other two. Will Cody be in both alliances or will he pick one? LOL

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Lol Ark, I just wish I liked Janelle more this season. It’s driving me nuts. I used to love her. So annoying. Not sure about how I feel about Cody either really good to look at but he seems not the sharpest tool in the shed. Loving Dani, Dayvonne, and Ian. Bayleigh drives me nuts. Memphis is? Enzo still cracks me up as does Kevin.. still love NicoleF😂😂. Observations from yesterday. One more thing her rid of slop!!!!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Nicole F is polarizing. She's a winner but many don't care for her game style. Love how MissyB nailed her as the "whining victim". Add to that she has bad history with the Reilly Sisters and Janelle and Britney H who played Amazing Race with her. She turned on Rachel and Elissa who tried to help her in the Race. Nicole F has a history of "turning". So I would say that everyone is rightly cautious and not very trusting. Trying to win the game by "turning" or "ratting" does not make Nicole F a bad person. But the other house guests are wise to be skeptical. Nicole F thinks she plays like a "heroine" but she really plays like a "villain". Would love to see an epic showdown between her and Janelle.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
West actually it was the Reilly sisters that were wrong on the amazing race, also Brittney loves her. Or sure why Janelle turned on her they were close on the Amazing race. She absolutely does wine a bit much

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
OK Mom, I can get on board with Dani, Day & Ian.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So if Cody is in these two alliances, he is in an alliance with most of the house, but this is so dangerous. It will backfire on him.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Mama definitely because he can’t even Remember David’s name how is he going to remember what alliance he is in 🤣🤣😂😂

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tuesday is apparently Covid testing day. Enzo is concerned he will have to do it himself.

Dani says no, it will probably be in the DR.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
What did Enzo do to his foot

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I just cant take Dani's Valley Girl speech...comes off as she is soooo ovvver everything ans sooo coool

Christiii

07-07-2005

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
ohhh Covid testing!!! Please don't have anyone test positive!!!! omg! I would feel bad for them, but it will also ruin my summer plans!!! aaggghhh

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, Ian loves Chipotle, someone mentions Red Lobster.... CHEDDAR BISCUITS.... they all oh and ah.

I guess Ian really loves Chilis as well.

Keesha says that Hooters went out of business.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NicoleA is up and moving around in the bathroom, hasn't said much yet.

Keesha, Davonne, Christmas, NicoleA and Ian in the bathroom.

Cam swtiched to Tyler in the bedroom then walking out into the kitchen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Memphis is sitting at the dinner table, totally wrapped up and trying not to fall asleep.

Bay, Dani, Tyler, Cody and David all in the kitchen. David is cleaning, seems to be putting stuff away.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kevin having an entire conversation with himself in the HaveNot Room. Trying to figure out how to approach each of the different people. He has done Tyler and is now working on Ian.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This is pretty entertaining listening to Kevin figure out his plan for how he is going to approach the game and the week.

CAM 3 and 4.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now the bathroom... Bay and Ian on the sofa; Day doing face and teeth stuff; Christmas doing hair stuff; Kevin brushing his teeth and I think that is Dani over on the side doing stuff in the mirror.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ian quit his job, Oh that is Keesha on the side. Ian was a consultant and will look for a new area ; Keesha says she will look for something new too, she was working at a restaurant in Malibu.

Kitchen... Nicole sitting quietly drinking somthing. Nicle eating crackers, there's Dani at the sink.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Don’t forget Cody’s other Final two’s with Tyler, Enzo, Memphis, NicF...
he has F4 with Enzo/Bay/Day
Word will get out sooner than later!
Derrick must be SO frustrated watching this mess!