TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 10, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 9- Aug 15: Archive through August 10, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 19m
Dani to Cody- His (Memphis') grand idea is he wants five people, five people who are really good socially and can stand on their own. He said you. I was like "I havent talked any game to him at all but I do really like him" #BB22

Dani to Cody- I said who else? He (Memphis) goes "Bayleigh". I said if you bring in Bayleigh, you have to bring Da'Vonne. He goes "not her, let's drop her", then he goes "Nicole" #BB22

Cody- Is she (Nicole F) alright? Dani- I kind of feel like she doesnt know what she is doing this year. You have won this game. Cody- I feel like she is nervous to talk to me. Dani- I said you cannot be seen together #BB22

Dani to Cody- He (Memphis) said Tyler (as an ally). He is dangerous. If everybody thinks that they are working with him, that's dangerous #BB22

Cody- The only one I want to get closer to is Janelle. If she starts steamrolling competitions, I dont want to be on her bad side. Dani- I feel like there is no way people are going to let them go super far. It would be stupid #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 20m
Cody wants to get closer to Janelle but not Kaysar. He says Kaysar is calculated and too analytical. #bb22

Cody tells Dani the only person he is talking game with is her. And Tyler a little, and he said Nicole came up to him and asked if they were good. He wants to talk to Tyler. And Da'Vonne asked about an alliance with Enzo and Bayleigh.

#BB22 Kevin joins Dani and Cody. They are talking about a mysterious orange stain on a blanket. Kevin mentions he feels weird about going into the HOH room. Janelle and Bay talking about Kevin asking for her vote. Bay says she doesn't know how Ty will play.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Vincent Louis Donato
@VincentLDonato
·
3m
Backyard is open! Ian instantly claims the hammock lol #BB22

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope it is not squeaky. Last time he really worked the hammock.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 3m
Kevin- Do not repeat this to anybody. If I were to become HoH, you know who I would put up on the block? Janelle and Kaysar. You know why? They took the Safety Suite. Nicole A- I respect that a lot. I like that a lot #BB22

#BB22 Kevin and NicA are chatting in the HN about "power pods". They respect that Kaysar and Janelle just put it out there. NicA says they need go after people like that - just like getting Keesha out so that Memphis doesn't have her.

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
· 2m
Kevin's nervousing, and brought his troubles to Nicole A in Have-not.. he said he has a feeling Janelle doesn't like him, which stings because she's his idol.. he added if he stays and wins HOH he'd put her up with Kaysar lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 5m
#BB22 Janelle has made soup for NicA - everyone is concerned about her as she's up in HOH getting sick.

Cams switch to Dani in the BY telling Keesha that production has switched the slop to flaxseed and hopes that will help everyone.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EARTHDOGBB #bb22 @EARTHDOGBB · 2m
Where the hell was this room Hiding for 15 years ??
https://twitter.com/EARTHDOGBB/status/1292679631435436033

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 2m
#BB22 Keesha, Enzo and Ian are talking about watching their past seasons - Ian did, Enzo did not. They wonder what will happen at the end of this season - they may stay in a hotel for one night, but there won't be any wrap parties, etc.

Keesha complains the ants are everywhere.

Cheese wedgeNicole F.'s K So | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg · 2m
David: Nicole. Dammit. I want her to just be ok.
Jan: I know. Me too.
David: She's my 21 buddy, you know. #bb22

NA comes out the DR.
She says slop is kicking her ass & they recommended she eat pickles. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip · 1m
Nicole A is not handling the slop diet well. Things aren't moving along as they should if you get my meaning. Shes been advised in the DR to eat pickles and drink the juice... #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22 Kevin is checking in with Enzo - K tells him he really appreciates that Enzo said he would vote for him. Kevin brings up that he would do the same for Enzo - that neither of them came with a "partner". Kevin doesn't know if it's pre gaming or what, but he's out of the loop.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
INteresting.... Enzo, Bay and Day are having a "meeting" out at the hammock as we speak....

#TEAMDRAMA DAVONNE/KAYSAR/KEVIN/KEESHA STAN #BB22 · 1h
Sorry about the quality. Here is Nicole telling Dani she had to desuade Enzo from working with Bay/Day #BB22

https://twitter.com/SweetBBfan/status/1292669340324630531

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cheese wedgeNicole F.'s K So | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
41s
Enzo to Bay/Day: I like Kaysar, but I'm just like I don't know, yo. The MFer looks at me. Like Count Dracula. I like you, but you scare the shit out of me.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 1m
#BB22 Enzo is telling Bayleigh and Da'Vonne that he has them - they need to work together and pick off duos. He tells them he likes Janelle a lot, but he's not sure about her. Bay says she likes Dani, Enzo says he's not sure about Kaysar.

Cheese wedgeNicole F.'s K So | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
·3m

Bay thinks they should set up a time to rendezvous in the HOH room.

Enzo wants to talk to Cody to see what they're doing this week. He guesses Cody doesn't want the POV used.

Bay: Of course not. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Money with wingsEnzo's Commissary | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg · 1m
Enzo: And I got hats, yo. I got commissary too. I got hats.
Kevin: Enzo, did you do time?
Bay: Cause he's hood.
Enzo: No. I didn't do no time.

Face with tears of joyFace with tears of joyFace with tears of joy
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 7m
#BB22 Operation save the grasshopper is on. They want to bring it to DR to rescue it. Janelle suggests it needs to be fed to something, like a snake.

#BB22 NicF and Keesha are going to DR to see if they'll release the grasshopper. If they're going to just kill it, they will put it back in the BY.
#BB22 DR says they'll get the grasshopper "later tonight". NicF and Keesha have hid it in the BY so that no one squishes it.

Money with wingsEnzo's Commissary | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg · 5m

Enzo: It's a rescue mission?
Kaysar: It's a rescue grasshopper. People have lost their damn minds in this house. Holy shit.
NF: I'd do this in real life.
Kaysar: I know.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22 NicF and Day are talking in the hammock - Day tells Nic that Enzo confirmed Cody not wanting the veto to be used. They agree Kevin picked Enzo because he panicked. They discuss the pros and cons of the nominated HGs.

#BB22 They agree that they like both - neither one make sense to go game wise. Day wants to know what the vote will be because she doesn't want her vote to stick out. Day asks if Nic's group would be upset if Keesha went - Nic thinks Memphis would for sure.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 49s
#BB22 Kevin is checking in on NicA.. she says everyone is being really nice, and that Janelle and NicF came to check on her. Kevin points out that NicF is a nurse.. NicA says she'll ask the other Nic about pickle juice.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 8m
#BB22 NicA is asking about his season - specifically Russle. Kevin says he's like Memphis - a man's, man. He says he doesn't know what he looked like on TV but that he very petit. N asks about his demeanor - K says it was very Dr Jekyll/Hyde. NicA says that's like Michie.

#BB22 Kevin is surprised that NicA liked Michie. He came across arrogant. NicA says that she totally gets that, but in those lockdown times you hear where these people have come from and what their story is. It was like that for a lot of my cast.

#BB22 Kevin says he was terrified when Memphis was angry - NicA says it doesn't phase her at all. Kevin says he noticed she wasn't scared. NicA explains that people like Jack, Michie, Memphis don't phase her. She's dealt with them a lot in her life.

#BB22 Bayleigh has come to visit NicA. Nic wants to go downstairs so that people don't think she doesn't care. Bay won't have it - she tells Nic she needs to rest, and not to be embarrassed. Everyone's worried because they love her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 30s
#BB22 Enzo tells Keesha that Cody doesn't want the veto used. Keesha asks if she has Enzo's vote. He tells her he hasn't thought about anything - and that it sucks because he likes them both. Keesha says this will come down to who they want in the house personality wise.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB22 Bayleigh and Kevin are checking in - Kevin wants to talk to Tyler and asks if she has a relationship with him. She says they're on good terms, but not to the point of playing with each other. Kevin likes: Bay, Day, NicA and Dani. He says Cody told him he wants him to stay.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
52s
#BB22 Bayleigh and Kevin still talking in the bathroom. Both indicate that they have cried since being in the house. They said the added pressure of having to deal with COVID-19 prior to entering the house has weighed on them and is affecting the game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB22 Tyler and David in the BY playing pool. David indicates that he was asked to go on the Challenge. Tyler indicates that Angela was asked as well. Cameras change to Cody and Enzo in the HOH bathroom

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... TaylorAllen133 @TaylorAllen133 · 3m
Happy Birthday Kaysar Ridha the first time in his BB career he hasn't been evicted on his Birthday #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds ·
\ 49s
Memphis and Cody do their morning check-in in the upstairs lounge. Memphis tells Cody he spoke with Dani yesterday. They also discuss Bayleigh and Da'Vonne and Bayleigh and Janelle and watching Bayleigh and Janelle's cues that they are working together.
#BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates ·\ 2m
Cody- I'd feel more comfortable if Janelle won over Kaysar. Memphis- I dont want either of them to win. Cody- I think Janelle would put up someone like Nicole A. Memphis- I agree. Cody- I dont think she'd put up you or me. Memphis- I dont think Kaysar would either #BB22