TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 09, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 9- Aug 15: Archive through August 09, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
34m
#BB22
Cody and Tyler in the Purple room talking about wanting to sneak things in. Tyler wanted to sneak a picture of him and angela from her book. Cody wanted to sneak a phone. He says Derrick said he was going to sneak a phone in.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73 · 7m
Kevin's telling Da'Vonne that Cody told Kevin that he's not coming off the block, like he was the one making the decision even though Enzo won the veto. #bb22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 4m
Tyler and David in the SR talking game and who likes who. Tyler and David are "tight" and they dont think anyone has any idea they are working together. #BB22

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch · 2m
David, when Cody said he majored in business, focus on marketing: "you're a marketer, but you don't like Instagram, wth?"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 1m
Kevin and Day still chatting about how Kevin trusts. He thinks Ian and Janelle are close. Who do you think Ian is closest to? #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Keesha @KeeshaBirthday
· 52m
Cody just said on the feeds that at one point Derrick was 100% confirmed for this season and Derrick was planning to sneak a phone into sequester. #BB22

@CBSBigBrother @agrodner22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip · 8m
Tyler's a busy busy fella #BB22

Cas @BBUpdoots · 9m
So Tyler and Day, Tyler and Bay, Tyler and David, Tyler and Cody, Tyler and Xmas...

And now Kaysar is chatting with Tyler in SR about making something. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip · 8m
Tyler's a busy busy fella #BB22

Cas @BBUpdoots · 9m
So Tyler and Day, Tyler and Bay, Tyler and David, Tyler and Cody, Tyler and Xmas...

And now Kaysar is chatting with Tyler in SR about making something. #bb22

Kaysar and Tyler are talking about being good dudes and not stabbing people in the back. They both want to elevate the game. Both say they are going to go for the HOH. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73 · 4m
Tyler's telling NicF he just hung out by himself for an hour, "I don't feel like myself yet."

And then launches into game talk. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 7m
Kevin to Da'Vonne- Maybe Memphis is telling Cody what to do, and Cody is like this is my HoH. If others like Tyler are like "maybe we need to take control, maybe we should backdoor Memphis cause he's acting too alpha"...that cant come from me #BB22

Da'Vonne to Kevin- I dont think Tyler is going to rock the boat. I think rather than try to figure out somebody to be a replacement, we need to get you votes #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 5m
Tyler and NicF both solidifying they have one another's backs. NicF says she and Cody are good. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The "old school" "new school" debate is going on in the showmance room with Day and Kevin. Kevin is old school Day says. Do you agree? #bb22

Tyler knows he cannot play like he did last year because everyone knows. He keeps saying that he and NicF are good for a few weeks. #bb22

Janelle and Enzo are in the kitchen. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 39m
Janelle- I'm surprised no one from BB15 is here. Dani- Are you really? I wasnt at all. Cody- Somebody was saying Andy was tweeting and getting really pissed. Janelle- He was pissed cause no one ever calls him a good player. Dani- I didnt want him to win #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip ·2m
When you have 16 final 2 deals in a house with 15 other people you HAVE to be able to keep secrets. #bb22

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 24m
Tyler- I think that we can kill it. Da'Vonne- That makes me so happy. Tyler- We can do this. I keep secrets. Da'Vonne- Me too #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam Water wave @maximusmom13 · 1m
What??? How does NF knows about the rumor about her calling production & crying? WTH?! #BB22

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 2m
Nicole F to Tyler- People were sending people to ask if I was on, to try to figure it out. There was this rumour that I called production and started crying (feeds cut) #BB22

#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 1m
Ezno says they *production* is working on getting them outside. NicA is thankful. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip · 2m
Guess Nicole saw the pre- #BB22 gossip......

BigbrotherAMPM @BigbrotherAMPM · 2m
Nicole F: Theyre already talking about how I ruined this season because I begged to be on, like are you kidding me? You really think I’m not an all star? Tyler: You’re a winner Nicole F: I was the first female to beat a dude like you think I have to cry my way on? #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 38m
Da'Vonne- We have a solid six (votes). If I can get David, six. Kevin- If Cody is true to his word, he might be able to influence Tyler to consider keeping me. I have a feeling that Janelle and Tyler are together. I also think that Ian is close to Janelle. Da'Vonne- No #BB22

Kevin- Did I mention Dani's name? Da'Vonne- No. You have seven. Kevin- We have met outside of this house...very briefly. The interactions that I have had with her, there is a connection #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas @BBUpdoots · 4m

SUMMARY OF FRANZELGATE:
-Janelle heard from Dan that NF cried to production to get cast
-Per NF, Janelle preseason spread this rumor to others including ED.
-This got back to NF through mutual friends (Dani?)
-NF denies the rumor is true

#bb22

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If you did not cry your way on, maybe you should stop crying now that you are on, Nicole.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bayleigh and Christmas still talking in the camera room. Christmas says the house is too small to be locked in with people you dont vibe with. She wants to be inside for a few more days so people can crack #bb22

Tyler says that fans on social media would attack him and ripped him apart for standing up for Bayleigh and Swaggy. Dani says people need to keep scrolling because she doesn't want that negativity on her feed. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
4m
Convo is about rabid fans/haters on social media. Tyler says he thinks (hopes/knows? idk, I'm only half listening) that Angela won't be on twitter at all during the season.

Dani: "You plan on being that awful?" lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric Zany faceBB22s 17th HGFace with tears of joy @RealityRecaps · 3m
With all due respect. How would they know? They are never here...
Twitter gets a bad rep, but you can easily block or mute and your timeline be filled with whatever you want.
The best friends and relationships I’ve even made is from social media. Red heartVictory hand

Erika #StayHome @iam_erika · 8m
A very large portion of BB Twitter are NOT the fans NicF, Dani, and Tyler are talking about. Most of us move on when a season ends. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas @BBUpdoots · 6m
Bay and Xmas discussing loving Memphis, loving Kaysar. Xmas thought Kaysar didn't like her initially. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha.... I had forgotten about this....

Debbi_Dawn #BLM #Biden2020 #YRR #BB22Unicorn face @Debbi_Dawn ·6m
This is the tweet NicF was referring to on the live feeds #bb22

Natalie Negrotti @NataliaNegrotti
· Sep 7, 2019
Remember when Nicole ripped my bag of underwear during the Veto competition and threw my clean underwear all over the dirty big brother floors in the house. Wow talk about women empowerment

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds ·10m
Bayleigh says soup is being made in the kitchen. Kaysar is making lentils and Janelle is making Chicken soup without noodles. What soup would you want in the house for those cold days inside? #bb22

HG's in the lounge upstairs are talking all things quarantine and the lack of toilet paper. Did you get stuck searching for toilet paper during shelter in place? #bb22

Christmas asking NicF if she has heard anything in the house. They both talk about how nobody is really talking game in the house. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
47s
Christmas and NicF talking about going for a run later and doing a "flow" (yoga) #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
Memphis seems to be cold tonight. Coffee in one hand and wrapped in a blanket #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22 @89razorskate20
· 33s
Dani informing Cody about her chat with Memphis and how he wants to form an alliance! Cody acts like it’s the first time he’s hearing this!(Memphis and him have discussed this plan before) #BB22

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch · 5m
Nicole F asked Christmas if usual schedule (noms Friday, veto Saturday, meeting Monday) was still the same? Christmas said she can't remember "I was really out of it"