TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 09, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 09: Archive through August 09, 2020 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Let us all remember that these reality show spats and drama financially enrich these reality stars far beyond what most of us will ever achieve. I have no pity for people who put themselves out there for profit and then complain about any backlash they get for their opinions and actions.

Everything has its price.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I feel bad would love them to talk it out and figure out the cause and reason

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
I actually believe what Nicole said. ED has had an uncalled hate on for her for quite awhile. He and Janelle are really good friends. That rumor about her crying because she wasn't called first appeared on ED's twitter, him saying it came from a source of a BB person. So to me it entirely makes sense.

The other day Janelle was bashing/making fun of Nicole F to Nicole A. Production (in my opinion) said something to Janelle because the next day after a DR Janelle was talking to Nic A and said she shouldn't have said that about Nic F.

Plus this is not the first time I have heard about Janelle being mean about other people. She is very catty but because she is so well loved, people don't want to see it.

Don't get me wrong I loved Janelle on Season 6 but I don't let that blind me.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Absolutely Cruz

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Janelle was spot on LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Mom, Dan started the rumors, why are you dragging Janelle?

As for Nicole,she is known for playing the day role. Hope she has outgrown that.

Or maybe Dick started or pushed the rumor.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cruz, Janelle being catty is exactly why she is asked back again and again. I accept that as part of what makes BB popular.

I do have some concerns as to whether she is up to playing against the young ‘uns. It will be disappointing if she is evicted early.

I am still just stunned that they do not have the backyard. It is just torture.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Did they ever get outside???

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Has anyone else gotten the feeling that Dani is playing Cody? Watching her thru out the game and knowing that she is good friends of Janelle I just wonder if she is working him until they can get further into the game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Still have not had access to the yard, it is making them all insane.

Janelle has dropped the tea on a lot of things, it is pretty funny to hear all the stuff. I think initially some of the button boys did't know it was tea (maybe too young to know all the past players, etc.). Now they have started to cut stuff off so we don't get all the info.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Sea - not the rumor about Nic crying to producers. Dan might have started rumor bout Derrick not being on due to Nicole. I don't know that for sure. But Janelle told Nic A that Dan called her and told her that.

Does anyone who know the person was that made that short video twitter about it?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Sea not dragging saying what Nicole said and the fact the Janelle stated it to Kayser yesterday proves the point

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I think most of them are still feeling each other out. Cody is in power right now, so people are telling him what he wants to hear.

Next week could be a complete change of "alliances".

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh, that is disappointing.

I know the excuse is less staff and having to sanitize and yes, they have to be careful, but they need to be able to handle sanitizing if they (CBS) wants to be filming shows, so they need to practice and not just shut these people in a box.

They should have put in an atrium!

The weather outside is not super hot even there.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Maybe Dan will confirm or deny who started it

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
A pet or two would help. (And no slop).

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
All I know is that Cody said Derrick was definitely on at one time and now he's not.So something happened.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
And that Derrick was going to sneak a cell phone in.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Bayleigh misses room service.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Whether Janelle had anything to do with rumors or not, NicF needs to grow a thicker skin IMO. She holds on to too many things said on Twitter and holds grudges. Just let it go.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Every time I see or hear Kevin I think about his reaction to Jessie's funeral and I can't help but laugh.

I enjoy most of Nicole F's IG posts but I forgot how whiny she is.

Aubreycat

06-22-2011

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aubreycat a private message Print Post    
Dani have a morale boosting talk with Kevin, telling him to "plant that seed and grow"

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ark, that exact scene from “Jesse’s Funeral” is what makes me want Kevin to stay over Keesha. Kevin’s facial expressions were priceless!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am glad they can have flax seed instead of whatever the hell pellet-slop-animal feed concoction they are forcing on them.

I would be on a tea/coffee/pickles/olives/hot ketchup soup diet. Protein shake for dessert.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
BACKYARD!!!!!!!!