TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 09, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 09: Archive through August 09, 2020 users admin

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I find David SO BORING! wow
Wish they haven't given them all games so early...they will be playing a lot.
I love backgammon and could play all day

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I think out of all of them, David feels the most intimidated and least like an all-star. I could listen to his voice all day long, though.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
What is Dani making?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Caught up.

Janie has a prescription for Ambien.

Enzo does not get that legal in a state does not mean that the feds consider pot legal and certainly not on a live broadcast.

He did mention smoking and those in the room all sort of looked at him and someone asked if he smoked.

I thought Ian did in the past.

Janie said she quit (said in an earlier convo)

Memphis has a bunch of restaurants, so he is not a small mom and pop shop.

Body's talk to the feeds early this morning was enlightening. He admitted that he really really needs Derrick.

I am guessing that Memphis is moving into that role, though Enzo seems to be Cody's closest to ride or die.

I was most interested that when talking by himself, Cody was clear and did not use "like" at all! Could that speech pattern be purposeful, to appear clueless to others?

I am disliking Memphis and his rat told more and more.

I wonder if they told Nicole F that her juice was not to be shared, that she gets it for health reasons only?

I have that while producers meet demands like Kaysar getting halal meat, Tyler getting vegan food, Nicole F getting her juice to maintain her kidneys, all good things, then guy persist in forcing a slip diet that causes huge digestive and psychological issues. That is NOT entertaining.

Nicole A And Kevin were talking early this morning and besides the slop, they say the isolation of the upstairs have not room is terrible. In the past when have not were downstairs, they had a place that was theirs, where they could still be able to know what was going on and people would come in to talk.

Even last year people at least would visit but now with the tunnel, this is less likely.

And right now they have no storage space and will have to fight for that as only one person will be evicted and free up a little bit of space for those coming off have not.

They also think it is mean that most of the people who did well in the competition to play for HOH were then punished.

I agree that is pretty ugly.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And while I know Ian will want the hammock, others mentioned being excited to get the hammock, so I hope he shares.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Last night Nicole A said to the feeds she was leaning to vote to keep Kevin.

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
I have to say I'm enjoying this older cast. I think it's interesting watching mature personalities.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Sea - along the lines of getting high - earlier Dani was cooking something which Day said smelled like weed and when asked if she wanted some, Day nodded her head and said "yes" with a guilty look on her face... I thought it was cute...

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Sweet me too, I only wish they made the have nots eat peanut butter

Sweetshell

08-02-2018

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sweetshell a private message Print Post    
and then Franzel started whining... oh well.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Day and a nicole talking first about NF and victor and then now are talking about Days life and relationships

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Day still talking saying when she comes to bb they never give her anything for a showmance, then she comes here and she mouths David’s name and she goes BB you got it wrong again lol

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
WHEN are they going to open the yard? I am almost as frustrated as the HG.

I am starting to feel claustrophobic from here.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Rose what if that’s the twist that they don’t get the backyard lol

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mom, that would be a Horror Movie Plot.

Haha! Like an Alfred Hitchcock-style twist.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Lol. Can u imagine

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
NicoleF and DaVonne do not seem like they have made up their mind about who to vote out.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am guessing that production has already after only 5 days had their fill of Dani. She is a whiney little thing. LOL

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Queso and cottage cheese in lasagna. Eww

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Janelle, Memphis and Dani agree that they have become too Bougie to be on BB.

They are really missing their home comforts, sounding like spoiled brats, and it is absolutely hilarious.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Everyone in the house thinks that everyone else in the house is talking game without them.

I just can’t....

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This is by far, the funniest house in BB history.

Janelle just had to talk Kaysar out of wearing her extra unitard.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Ian is teaching Kevin how to play backgammon

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Ian also seems much better

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tyler and Christmas are acting like they are ride or die partners.

I think that a lot of people think they are in alliances that they are not in.