TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Show 2 - Safety Suite?

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Show 2 - Safety Suite? users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tonight at 10pm. Totally forgot this was on tonight, LOL until I saw this tweeet.

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
· 6m
REMINDER tonight's show will start late, approx 10pm, in most areas due to golf.. 'check your local listings

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the reminder and getting us started, Dipo!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope they have real DRs instead of the scripted ones of recent seasons.

I would like to hear what most of them really feel!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I do too, Sea. The scripted DRs make me cringe.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Big Brother
04:48PM, Aug 09
✨ Take a peek at the main titles before tonight's all-new #BB22! ✨ https://t.co/lS6fweDhTs

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
35m
Reminder - tonight's Episode is scheduled for 10pm ET and may be later if golf runs late. 60 minutes is scheduled for 9pm ET. #bb22 #BigBrother

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Britney Haynes @britney_haynes · 18m
I’m taking over the bb Instagram tonight and watching the episode with all of you! Check out the stories at http://Instagram.com/bigbrothercbs I will tweet my recap here tonight for those not on IG.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 12m
#BB22 Show
Previously: Live move in with past winners, memorable players, and those who deserved a second shot.
Cody won HOH. Ian, Nicole, Kevin and Memphis were Have Nots. Julie revealed a safety suite twist.

Cody in Dr - says he wanted to win HOH to keep himself safe and make sure he didn't go home week one.

Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
· 12m
No, Nicole A, you're not an all star.
Oh jesus the tears.
Hahahhaha the side eye from Day.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 12m
#BB22 Show
Ian in DR says he wanted to win HOH because he was a past winner and could be a target. He says there other ways to get far.

#BB22
show
NicF says it's weird to be here but she has to remember she is an all star.

NicA in Dr says she gets emotional when she thinks of Day because she changed her life voting for her.
Da'Vonne in Dr says she was in two alliances with NicF and she turned on her.

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Trying to see something I like in Bay...not seeing anything yet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
8m
#BB22
showCody & NicF in DRs saying they are good with each other. In HOH saying they are each other's ride or die. NicF says she'll make a girls alliance and Cody should make a guys alliance & tell each other everything. He says he wants to put up Janelle and Kaysar.

Cody explains the safety suite. They have a VIP pass they can use only once to enter the safety suite somp. If they win they are safe. When they win the bring a plus one for safety but they have a punishment for the week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
2m
Safety Suite twist. Runs for 3 weeks, players can use their VIP passes to compete in the Safety Suite comp but can only use it once! Reigning HOH can’t compete in that weeks comp. Winner gives a plus one safety to anothe HG, that person will get a punishment for the week! #BB22

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I love that Day isn't moved by NicF's apology.

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
why did Jan do the SS? She should have just let Kay have it.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
yeah so silly she played once she knew he was, he would have gotten it automatically, picked her, then she could have played next week

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Govols...I was thinking the same thing. Then she could have played either next week or week after and saved Kayser if he needed it and she won.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
The Safety Room is beautiful and BIG. I wonder what they will use it for after the Safety weeks are over...mmmmm

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Is this room the basement place? Remember when they had all those games ... the only example I can remember is when Brett did Anal Lice. Weren't they taken to some room beneath the house?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
1m
Don’t Miss A Beat, players had to correctly complete the sequence of the remix song(twinkle little star) they were given by pressing the buttons in the right order, fastest time for completion wins! #BB22

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Why did Janelle play for safety. She should have let Kayser play by himself and she could have played next week.

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Janie is still precious.

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
who bought the sad Cody re: nom'ing Kevin?

I didn't.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Two possible reasons ark- she couldn’t be sure he’d be the only one to play so better be sure they both have the chance, or there might have been a time limit on the game which if failed would result in no one winning (this is unclear- Kaysar apparently mentioned something to that effect), so again, better be safe than sorry...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Janie said it was in another studio, basically. I forget who asked her.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I read somewhere that at least 2 had to play for safety, don't know if it's true or not.

Risca76

05-12-2011

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
After the comp, Janelle was telling Christmas(I think) that if you timed out, you lose... so both playing gave better chances.

(My first BB post of the season! Hi everybody!)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Welcome Risca76!!

Risca76

05-12-2011

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Risca76 a private message Print Post    
Hi Dipo!

I AM so happy my Janie is back in the BB House and has safety.

I was hoping the Suite would also be a new cool bedroom...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I must say with that huge set available I can't believe they don't use it for all the comps. They can easily make it look like the backyard if they want to and then the actual backyard could be open all week.

Seems really silly to me that they don't use that set for comps. It would protect all the workers, production crew and hamsters; they really need to re-think tieing up the backyard for 5 days a week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It's so funny, when they started the nominations I was like.... haven't we already done this, LOL.

Then I remembered I listened to it on the east coast showing and I knew from the feeds who it was and that was why it seemed so familiar.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Not to mention all the Tweets you post for us , Dipo. You hear this many times over.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 10, 2020 - 1:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree, Dipo, leave the yard available and use that other set

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: