TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 09, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 09: Archive through August 09, 2020 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 4:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Right now Kevin and Ian long talk.

Nicole talking on another feed.

Not transcribing.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 4:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Nicole A is talking to LF. I came in a little late but she is talking alot about NicoleF...evidently NicF said something about Eric who is NicA cohost on a "show" and NicF said it in front of everyone and NicA does not like that. NicA went on about this incident for a while.

Also NicA says she is leaning towards evicting Keesha cause she has alliance with Kevin.
NicA also talks to family telling them she won a comp (entry comp thing)

Meanwhile in bathroom, Kevin and Ian have been talking and Kevin trying to feel Ian out to keep him but Ian has not committed so far.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 4:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
went to STARS and music

Seems to me NicoleF has a lot of people who she doesn't like because they have been "mean" or dished her in some way.........

I would ask NicF what do ALL of those incidents have in common????? HER......maybe she is the problem

Boberg

10-04-2002

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 4:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Ian has gone to bed...followed shortly by Kevin and NicA is only one still up...she is in BR seems to be looking everything over closely.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 5:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I figured out that she was counting the ducks!

And before I turned off my monitor,she also went upstairs to bed.

Kevin predicts a very close vote and worries that Keesha seems very confident.

They all expect that the yard will be open tomorrow.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Good morning everyone ❤️ All Hamsters seem to still be sleeping

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
GM, Mom!

I just posted a clip in the Tweet thread of Nicole A talking about the kerfuffle between Nicole F and Eric (podcast cohost).

I thought Eric let her go in the house not knowing about it, but I was wrong and she DID know. Just thought it would not be an issue since she didn’t have anything to do with it.

Eric tried to apologize to Nicole F, but she rejected it or didn't respond. So I guess she just wants to hold a grudge, and I am really hoping that this outside situation doesn't ruin Nicole A’s game.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Eric said some really mean things to her the only reason he tried to apologize was because Nicole A was going on the show probably. Jmho. I really feel bad that Nicole F keeps getting dragged. Really wondering what going on with her health. Twitter is awful. Ok that was my rant for today. Lol. Hope that both Nicole’s can get through this.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Morning, Mom and Rose!

Starting to see some stirring in Memphis' bed; that should mean he'll be up soon-ish.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Janelle had a conversation with Bay last night. Bay asked if she was only about forming with old school. Janelle said, no, I am about anyone who wants to play. I am loyal and not afraid to make moves.

This is the person you want in your alliance. Not a go with the house person. One who is unafraid about what people think. Now, not all her ideas may be great and strategic ( going after David) but she is a warrior you want on your side.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mornin’ Psch!

I sure hope they get the back yard today. Between being locked up, freezing, and some having awful digestive issues, they must be wondering why they signed up for this!

Fans on Twitter (Including me) are getting really concerned that this new slop is unhealthy for them, and making HG unhealthy in the middle of a pandemic for a stupid game is dangerous. Seems the only people who like the slop torture are in production.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Sounds like they’re getting their wake up music.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
The should get rid of slop and make the hn's do household chores or something else in addition to the hn bedroom.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hi Rieann!

I agree, there are so many punishments they could give have nots that doesn’t mess with their nsides.

I guess that wasn’t the wake up call. I thought everyone would be up by the time I got out of the shower. I keep being wrong about stuff, so don’t anyone blindly trust me with anything going forward.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Hey Rosem!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Ian and Kaysar up. Ian up first and Was majorly rockin on the sofa in the bathroom.

Ian was able to use the restroom first time since on slop. He had movement.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Ian feels like he has heartburn and doesn’t know why. Poor guy.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Lil, Ian really needs the yard to be open so he can sit on the hammock.

I was disappointed to see those sliding glass doors still closed this morning.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Rose, me too. Ian will restart once he gets his by freedom. A lot of them will get relief.

Are there any smokers this year?

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Ian explains to kaysar how he compensated his deficits in his social game. Kaysar seems interest and sincere about learning more about Ian.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I went out to the store, checked my PO Box and got breakfast at BK, and still all were sleeping when I got back. Ian got up as I was buttering my pancakes, so pretty good timing!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Lil, Not sure if you know this, but Kaysar and Ian bonded over both of them being “on the spectrum”.

I think Kaysar sees himself as a big brother to Ian. Its nice.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Ian said the right thing when Kay asked him about trusting anyone... Ian said Janelle cause he played with her before and he imagines Kaysar feels the same

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, and I don’t think there are any smokers, but Enzo thought they would get weed since its legal there.

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Ian also said the BB graveyard is littered with players who were evicted just because they're smart.

They are hearing noises from the back yard