TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 09, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 09: Archive through August 09, 2020 users admin

Angelrsg

08-08-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelrsg a private message Print Post    
About 2 hours and 20 minutes. They went to kitties at about 7:25.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Enzo..

Typecast

06-29-2020

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
I've been flashing back to Memphis and Cody talking earlier today. I was liking Memphis until that conversation. He's kind of mean.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Whoa, they're back!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cody should be pleased.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Whodathunk Enzo would win?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Enzo will do what Cody wants.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Yep. And he just now said as much.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Isn’t this the first thing Enzo has won? I don’t remember he winning anything on his season.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Yes, I think he said he won nothing on his season.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
What is Dani reading, the rules?

Typecast

06-29-2020

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
They're talking about The Circle now. I loved that show.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Janelle and Kaysar right now are hysterical! He is thanking her for making him take his foot off the gas. At least one of them have common sense. He agrees he was too intense and they are both laughing about it.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Did anyone see that Derrick has a show on Facebook sponsored by CBS. It's an after show and he's a co-host with a girl I don't know... Her name is Kesha. I assume that would be strange if NicF got him kicked off the show but he's hosting an after show for CBS?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Derrick was the first guest on the show. I dont think he is a cohost. The gal is the host.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 11:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
He spoke as if he were joining her... In any case the point being he is appearing on a CBS show... And I assume if he did something bad enough to get kicked off the show that they wouldn't have on that show either?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
The title was misleading... In that it read... Join us for the season 22 that Derrick was joining the show to discuss the season..I went right to watching it... But if I click on the title it says under it... In the show to discuss the season premiere underneath ...and I didn't see it LOL

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 12:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I’m glad to hear Ian will have access to a backgammon game!
Have they talked about what the veto comp was?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 1:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It involved piling up pieces of fake fruit and if you thought you had the most, lock in that number, but if it collapsed, start over.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 1:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
When was the show taped?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 1:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The by have been laughing in the key room for quite awhile.. Janie, both Nicoles, Keesha, Kevin, Kaysar, Enzo. David came in for a bit Ian left after later, Cody came in before Ian left.

Oh and now Bayleigh's is there.

Now Ian is back, went to DR for something, maybe melatonin.

They just mentioned about not having Orwell..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 1:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sorry I did not post but it is funnier to hear them (except Keesha, her laugh!)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 2:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cody is talking to feeds now. I am not sure I will stay.
This is after a long talk with Kevin.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 2:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Taking notes.. He is not using like, just taking to us.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, August 09, 2020 - 3:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So downlowmance? Kevin promised to not put him up or backdoor him. He feels horrible hearing what Kevin went through, especially with Jeff

His alliances

Day, Bay, Enzo

Dani, Nicole, Enzo

F2 Enzo

F2 Nicole

F2 Memphis

F2 Ian, not sure about that

F2 Kaysar. Definitely not sure if that

He misses Derrick telling him what to do.

Enzo is no Derrick

Does not know how to take Tyler! No real talking things out

He had a talk with Ian where he seemed normal, told Cody how to play, and how he beat Dan.

Mumbled Nicole A, Kevin, Ian, Memphis, he could be in a good spot or it is all because he is HOH?

Wishes he was better at.. Sees Derrick in background, critiquing him

Dani is the only one where he can say stuff and she responds

Nicole is too nervous to sit and talk

David? On my side?

I am playing Safety!

If Enzo was HOH would be ok, but he probably just won his one comp for the year

What is going on with Ch?

He lists the guys, says there is always an all guys alliance, maybe one is forming without me?

Led by David? Kaysar? Tyler?

Sucks to have to get up at 10

There is a solid chance that Kaysar would put me on the block, after what he said to Memphis

Mentions Derrick again.

Will check in with Memphis in the morning.