TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 08, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 08: Archive through August 08, 2020 users admin

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I can't stop laughing, Lilfair.

Oh my gosh, even animals are affected

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Well this sucks:

“ Dani- Who are you not close with? Nicole F- I dont feel comfortable with Nicole. Her co-host hates my guts. He has been so mean to me for years on Twitter. He goes out of his way to be very mean to me. We have each other blocked”

“ Nicole F to Dani- She (Nicole) said something about her co-host, and I said "he hates my guts". I assumed she knew. Her face goes beat red and she goes "my co-host?", and then she started crying...about how great he is”

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I cannot believe that Eric (co-host) let Nicole A be blindsided by this.

I have to hope that Nicole F won’t hold it against Nicole A, but if she needs an excuse to target someone, there it is. 😡

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I follow his twitter Rosem, I'll see if he eventually says something about this

ETA: He has already commented, I'll post it

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Rosem, Eric didn't; he told her all about it. And also told her if she wanted to gt close to NicoleF to feel free to trash the hell out of him.

I posted a tweet from Eric in the thread, apparently he has tried to apologize several times but NicoleF will not hear it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
He has a literal video on twitter talking about what Nicole F said.
Basically that he doesn't hate anyone, he's tried to apologize to her and she doesn't want to accept it...he said that he said nice things about her when she was on The Amazing Race and repeated that he does not hate her.

https://twitter.com/RealityRecaps/status/1292213206144946177?s=20

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
After being at work all day and offline, I'm so disappointed to read that the entire house is out to get Janie and Kaysar. I've loved watching them again and enjoy their sincere interaction with Nicole A, Ian, Memphis and a few others.
If they are gone within the next couple weeks I see my interest waning. Have no desire to watch the mean girls (Dani and Nicole F) or the Brigade 2.
This is the first season in several that I signed up for the feeds right at the beginning and if there isn't a shift I'll probably cancel before the free month is up!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Looks like Cody, Kevin, Keesha, Kaysar, Enzo, and Ian playing in veto

Hmmm, this puts Kaysar in a bad situation, I think he has already told Cody he won't use the Veto.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I'm disappointed too Snoopsmom
I have been enjoying Janelle and Kaysar most of all

I'm hoping, like Dipo posted above, that Cody will go soon
So many seem to want to be aligned with him though for now (and I mean beyond his HOH reign).

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Day is excited to host the Veto comp.

Alisons

01-10-2003

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
Things can change in an instant, though. Depends who gets the next HoH. We know it won’t be Cody!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
LOL. I tuned in to the feeds and thought it was Dani talking to Memphis for the longest time.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Dipo, then why did Nicole F say that Nicole A’s face got red and said “my co host?” Like she was surprised.

I saw Eric’s video, and he didn’t say anything about telling Nicole A about it.

In any case, I fear this could hurt NA because NF holds a grudge with someone else!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Am I the only one that thinks Janelle hasn’t been the best so far she is so gossipy about the alumni. As a fan so interested in the gossip. But for those that are friends with her not very nice. Just my opinion

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Mom I heard some of those friends told her to "trash" them if she needs to...but I haven't heard her say anything really "bad" about anyone? What did she say?

She even told ED to feel free to talk crap about her if he wanted. So he said..."well since she gave me permission...she got WAY to much Botox before she went in and she looks weird!" lol

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I think with Janelle it's one of those things where if you are good with her no worries, but it you aren't, yeah she won't hesitate to trash you (Season 13, Danielle M, has not fared well in this situation but I didn't like Danielle either).

Dani, on the other hand, is the more dangerous type of friend if she is anything like how she plays the game (and most likely she's not)

I was listening to Dani talk to Nicole F and when she repeats something Janelle has said, she changes the whole tone making the person hearing the info not like Janelle when it wasn't meant that way at all.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Nicole F telling Ian not to kill himself in the comp because she THINKS she can convince Cody not to use either one of them as a replacement. Huh? She THINKS? I would never rely on such a remark....and HOW does Ian know it a spelling comp?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
if Janelle didnt trash Boogie when she had the chance lol...

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I thought Janelle looked like she had a lot of Botox. Not a wrinkle isn’t natural for a woman 40. Let’s see if she can smile. Most people can’t.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I didnt think she looked weird...but maybe we have ONLY seen her with Botox lol....on tv

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Are they playing Veto today, or tomorrow? Or have they not been told yet?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
in other words...I don't look at her and think ...bad botox...like some people.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I think she looks amazing! Great filler means you look recognizable, just no wrinkles...her skin is amazing too...I even noticed the skin on her arms was such a beautiful color...Fangirling again!! Lol

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
She has always taken care of her skin...