TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 08, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 08: Archive through August 08, 2020 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Between those that fear Janie and those that are jealous of her...I don't think she has a chance

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, look, possible Christmas Day alliance happening in comics room!

🎄

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, Bayliegh is talking about how all these people were following her and DM'ing her and she wasn't sure what was going on. (ie pregaming)

Cam switch to Day saying to Christmas... I was afraid to talk to anyone (NicoleA felt the same way) about the game.

Christmas saying she wishes Josh was here. She is very camera aware. The camera switched over to them and she keeps glancing up at it.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
If I walked in to a room where people were whispering and all of a sudden they continued to talk but now in a loud voice....I would know that they are either talking about me or about something they didnt want me to hear...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh no...... A HARM... hahahahahahaha.

Sincebb1 that comment just made me laugh so hard.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Im just saying lol

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I love all of your comments! Thank you all for keeping us in the loop. I am enjoying all the behind the scenes info they are spilling.

TVCH-ers rock!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh gosh...They are talking about BB taking money out of their checks for random stuff of a few $. Tyler says his big check said minus $11 dollars for dry cleaning an outfit he sent out while in sequester before...lol

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Phew! Just caught up on all the threads. Loving all the activity. :-)

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Christmas and Kayser both saying they dont believe there are any groups in the house...

And they seem to seriously believe that

Rieann

08-26-2006

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
LOL @Tyler outing CBS.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I think a lot of them are being super cautious about calling out names/alliances to each other. Because if you say it to the wrong person, it gets back to those that you have named, and your target gets bigger.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dani, Cody, Taylor (hahahaha that is what Memphis has called Tyler) and I think David in the picture room talking. They were talking about Excema (spelling... I think that was what they were discussing) at first, Cody and Dani have had it. Then they moved on to jewelry, Cody lost a thumb ring down a sewer in NYC, and progressed to discussing all the jewelry that Tyler has / makes.

Tyler has left the room.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cody is explaining how the POV pick works to David... he hasn't had any of these experiences.

This must be so fun for him.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I feel like all the HGs are having these "please like me....see I'm not a threat...I'm likable and sweet, I'm relatable"...conversations with each other...with big these big Cheshire Cat grins on their face....while holding a hidden dagger behind their back....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds · 4m
#BB22 Kaysar - I got chosen to be here. I won.
Christmas - You didn't get COVID. You won.
Kaysar - I tested negative I won. I got to live out my best midlife crisis possible so thank you for that.

They agree they have so much at home to look forward to so live is good

#BB22 Kaysar - this is cancel culture. Like are we gonna get canceled for being too nice too each other?
Christmas - No cause we're gonna make those comps awesome. JUST LET US OUTSIDE!
Kaysar - We will play extra hard during the comps to make up for it.

Luna @LunaCee73 · 32s
Kevin tells Tyler that once he (K) wins the veto he wants to find a way for the two of them to work together on the down low 'because I know you have situations going on'. #bb22

Christiii

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Poir Kevin trying to talk to Tyler, and Tyler is straight up lying to him, saying he was so excited to see him on the show...Tyler probably doesnt even know he he is

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I thinks it funny I keep hearing Hgs saying that everyone is so nice...they must boring...they are too nice to each other...the show must not be good because no one is fighting....nothing could be further from the truth! Little do they know/suspect all the behinds the scenes machinations. Everyone promising they are all good with each other...BAHAHAHA

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Enzo.... If I gotta make sauce... hahahahaha, he wants everyone out of the kitchen so he cook.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Dipo I was just sayin to my hubby SEE it must be an Italian thing....I hate people around me when I cook...stay outta my kitchen

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Hey...Janie's punishment is JUST the outfit???...she doesn't have to do a dance every hour or anything else? That outfit is hardly a punishment lol

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
It’s such a refreshing experience to watch and not have to listen to:
1. Ideas for alliance names
2. Plans to become famous
3. Plans to patent/market t-shirts!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Temperature for Studio City.... currently 83 with 46% humidity; dropping into the 60's later tonight.

It is hotter inside the backyard.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Since—
They keep calling a “FUNishment” so maybe there’s no torture task associated with the costume...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Anyone notice that Enzo seems to be hanging out with Nicole A every day?

This was unexpected. But its cute for some reason.