TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 08, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 08: Archive through August 08, 2020 users admin

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 4:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Ty sincebb1. I didn’t know all that. I never liked boogie.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 4:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
From the sounds of it Cody is getting a pretty big alliance.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Kevin starting his campaigning early. Asking about picking so and so for power of veto. Doesn't want to put anyone in bad position. But would never but so and so on the block ( keep that between us).
He is working. Thats is good. He is playing the game but those promises..........

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Kevin has it all wrong. He thinks Janie and Tyler is behind his noms. Doesn’t think it was Cody’s idea.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Kevin talking to his husband and to the camera.

He says he’s obsessed with Enzo and feels they are in similar situations in the house.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Kevin loves Nicole F. Feels she’s likable, sweet, and she is genuine like Jordon.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Kevin has to leave. He’s so far off. And I was a fan of his.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Talking to camera- Kevin trying to see if using his plus one as incentive for Tyler to fight for Kevin.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I was/ am a fan of his too. Janelle gets the blame for everything!! Too popular, to competitive, running the house, making alliances.
All the while, just chillin enjoying her time.
He thinks she has an elitist view of who should be playing, how about Dani.
I wish he could see Janelle for who she is in the game. Too bad.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Co signing, MissyB.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
They all have really bad reads on the house and who is doing what with who? Except maybe Kayser. He just thinks he knows too much.
But even Memphis can not see that Keesha is the target and Cody wants to keep Kevin.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Oh I didn’t know Keesha was the target. Sigh.

That’s not good for team Janie.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
I was listening yesterday while they were talking about past seasons and Kevin is still holding a grudge against Jeff for how he acted or something he said during his season. I don’t remember Jeff doing anything against gays? Does anyone remember this? On Kevin was so upset that CBS still has Jeff come and do stuff for them. Janelle has been so nice to him can’t believe he think like this of her.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I don’t remember exactly what Jeff did or said. Maybe he said something like he wouldn’t want his kids to have a gay teacher.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Kaysar is telling Kevin to get his head in the game. Tells him that he kaysar isn’t up in the hoh showering, using the hoh bathroom, and in the hoh room until the wee hrs of the night. And kaysar told him to get over his belly ach and to get his head in the game.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Well, Memphis has just straight out lied to Kayser's face. Saying he hasn't talked to Keesha's at all. That should twitch Kaysers radar.

Txwldflr

09-05-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txwldflr a private message Print Post    
Cody is going to have most of the house in his alliance before long. Or so he thinks. If the veto is used, he might have a tough time picking a new nominee.

Kevin always has such a woe is me look on his face. I can't stay with his convos very long.

Txwldflr

09-05-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txwldflr a private message Print Post    
That's weird Missyb. Memphis and Keesha were trying to talk to Kaysar last night.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
About 8:30 am, Memphis and Kaysar in the kitchen. Kaysar basically makes the pitch for him, Memphis, Janie, and Kaysar to work together. Memphis turns it down. Worth a watch. Cameras 3, 4.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I love Jeff and Jordan, but Jeff has said some things on that morning talk show he’s on which seem insensitive and sexist regarding women. He has a very “traditional” view of men/women, but he seems very accepting. He was always a good sport on BB, he always made me laugh and he defended his friends. He knew a little about a lot of things. He seemed like a jock with a sympathetic side. I’m sure he said/did something which crossed the line for Kevin, I don’t recall anything, but I believe Kevin. However, Jeff apparently said he has grown/changed and made an apology for whatever it was. Kevin needs to focus on the present, I hope he can let it go and move on.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Kayser and Janelle have such huge targets on their backs, I can see why Memphis would be reluctant to hook up with them. Kayser needs younger allies who may not think that way and go for the "wow" i'm working with Janelle and Kayser.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I sure hope Memphis is not chosen to play in the POV comp. I wonder if Keesha is aware that Memphis is not willing to save her. If not, Kaysar needs to let her know, so she doesn’t pick him if she gets the HG choice chip.

Memphis said he would throw it. If he does that and Keesha wins it, he could be the replacement. What is wrong with him?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Having older people in the house, we get early risers LOL

Now Kaysar and Memphis just general chit chat. Memphis made it pretty clear he would not use his veto if he won it to take Keesha off. He did say he expects Keesha to get back at him at some point for their first season so he does not completely trust her. I believe him, and felt that he was being truthful. I do think he would like an alliance with Cody, Enzo, etc, rather than Kaysar and Janie.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Bay and Ian join kaysar and Memphis. General talk of sleep. Complaints about slop.

Txwldflr

09-05-2005

Saturday, August 08, 2020 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txwldflr a private message Print Post    
Ian and Bayleigh are up. Getting coffee and general chat about slop.