TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 07, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 07: Archive through August 07, 2020 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have to leave soon to take a friend to the doctor.. So if home are made, a post in important house happenings would be cool.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
So I googled to try to answer my own question (about who Keesha dated from her cast) and multiple people said that Dan and Keesha were together after Dan's breakup with Monica and before he met is now wife.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Layla ga, I heard Christmas say that she has a boyfriend yesterday, I think it was yesterday. I remember being surprised but am glad she has moved on from the crazy time, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Day, NicoleA, and Keesha in the bathroom having a general chat. Tyler is there doing face stuff at the mirror.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Christmas is single or hiding any relationship.

(I guess she has a boyfriend, just not included in her bio)

Enzo said last night, 5 years divorced, only wants to use and be used but no relationship desired.

Nicole A is single.

Da'Vonne?

David??? His instagram shows Pepe the French bulldog.

Keesha has dogs

Everyone else married or in relationships.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Twitter is saying that Keesha took Dan’s virginity. 😂

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yikes!

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Good afternoon, all! I'm working and peeking at feeds and these updates. I have to go back and listen to Nicole A's monologue.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
LOL, Rosem, during my digging to find out who the mystery man was, I read that too

But also Keesha this morning w/out saying who she dated from her season told Nicole and Ian that Dan was a virgin during the season

Layla_ga

07-05-2010

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Layla_ga a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dipo for the response about Christmas having a boyfriend. I wasn't sure. She must have kept him "under wraps"!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
And for anyone that wonders if BB watches the toilet room (which I've always suspected they do, those perverts), Ian confirmed that during his first season he was doing something private in the bathroom and production joked about it with him during his DR session.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, NicoleA is now worried she will be known as "constipation girl", she says there is always that one person moaning about their stomach and having problems.... AM I THAT GIRL? LOL.

She is apparently very constipated from the slop.

Kebob

09-16-2006

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kebob a private message Print Post    
I am really enjoying mature Janelle. She feels very comfortable with herself. She is charming Kevin at the moment. I hope this keeps her safe.

Layla_ga

07-05-2010

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Layla_ga a private message Print Post    
Kebob, I agree. I'm also enjoying the "Mom Janie". Fierce Janie is still there. It's SO early in this game. Can't believe that I like hearing Bay talk right now....

Stefne

06-14-2011

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stefne a private message Print Post    
Bayleigh regarding her season - "I made it to jury but I made a splash. Because I'm crazy." Lol

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Nicole realizes that she has to talk less and observe more. Let's hope she truly does that.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Which Nicole?

Kebob

09-16-2006

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kebob a private message Print Post    
Bay, Kevin, and Janie are having a great discussion about race and BB, and they just pulled away. But that was a great convo.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kebob, I was just coming to say the same thing, it was a really informative convo and I was so enjoying hearing it.

Annoyed with button boy.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I think it's because Kevin was talking about BB continually inviting Jeff back after going after "who Kevin is"

Layla_ga

07-05-2010

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Layla_ga a private message Print Post    
Mamapors, I believe that Typecast was referring to Nicole A (Unicorn). That's based on Nicole A's talk to the Live Feed people last night. She said that she needed to "talk less and listen more".

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Just want to say thank you to all of you who post in the Live Feeds, to Dipo for the Tweets, and to Sea for the What's Happening thread. Looks like it will be a fun season!

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Why are all 4 feeds on me least favorite players?

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
16 people in the house and Button Boy is stuck on 3 in the living room running out of conversation...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I wish they would get to the nominations already. I am ready for the aftermath. Keesha and Kevin really have no reason to believe that they’re being nominated.

I wonder what reason Cody will give, and how they’ll react to it. After watching some old clips of Keesha and Kevin in their seasons, i am ready for fireworks.