TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 07, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 1 - Aug 8: Archive through August 07, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hoshi51 @Hoshi5l
路 1h
Replying to @EvelDick and @VincentLDonato
nicole f. told cody she would start a girls alliance and feed him info on the girls; dani is too close to that snake, and if nicole stabs dani in the back, i'm throwing my computer out the window. i want nic f. gone asap

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Enzo's Compassion | SMEG | #BB22 @girlsmeg
路 11m
Christmas to Nicole F.: I'm just not familiar how they played their game. Apparently Kaysar was a big deal.

Nicole: Him & Janelle. They were together. They were the favorites, I think.

Xmas: Have you talked to Cody yet?

Nic: No.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie馃憗 #BB22 @89razorskate20
路 9m
With Janelle and Kaysar safe this week, Kesha might be a possible nomination along with a Christmas. Don鈥檛 think he鈥檇 target Memphis! #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路 10m
Christmas hopes to be able to go outside this week. Nicole F. thinks comp set up times will take longer bc of less crew.

Christmas: I'm hoping that that other location is helpful to let us outside a little bit more.

*feeds cut*

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
路 9m
NicF tells Xmas that she 'definitely' thinks this season will shake out as 'old school vs new school'. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路 8m
XMas likes some of the newer players & feels it's a different game now. Some of the older players have waited many years for another chance. She points out how this' Nicole F.'s third time.

NF: It's so annoying. They didn't do a good job w/ putting the winners in here.
#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie馃憗 #BB22 @89razorskate20
路 7m
Nicole tells Christmas that she's going to the next HOH, both agree to target the older players & she's worried she鈥檒l be targeted bc she won before. #BB22 Janelle tells Kaysar that he was right(guessing they saw Cody鈥檚 reaction) that they were going to be targeted this week!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路 10m
Replying to @girlsmeg
Nicole F. asks Christmas to tell her if anyone mentions she's played 3 times & deflect if she can.

She thinks subconsciously people don't want someone to win twice, when others haven't won once. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates@BB22LiveFeeds
路11m
#BB22 Ian congratulates Janelle and Kaysar and they both thank him.

Nicole F talking with Christmas about no one wants someone who already won to win again.

#BB22 Nicole F tells Christmas that she is a comp beast. Janelle joins them in the key room. Nicole F congratulates Janelle on her save.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
路 12m
Janelle to Christmas/Nicole F- I am so shocked that no one else played. What is going on in this house? #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
路 15m
#BB22 Christmas - Let's look at the wider picture, like you're here next week.
Janelle - I was so shocked no one else played, like what the hell. I thought if you at least had a 30% chance.
Christmas - I just thought it was the first one and I will just go hard for the veto.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路 12m
#BB22 Nicole F telling Janelle that her and Cody haven't really played together and don't really talk. Then she says she couldn't have beaten Kaysar.

Cody and Bay general chit chat.

Sounds like Janelle will be getting a costume as well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路 15m
#BB22 Nicole F - Janelle told me that they were going to plan together and they made a deal, but I was like why would they waste both of them?
Cody - Right so the thing is. I was thinking to put up maybe like Kaysar, and I know you like Keesha.
Nicole - Yeah, you can put her up

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路 24m
Nicole F.: I told people I haven't talked to you yet.

Cody: I did the same thing.

NF's mad they knew to go for that (safety?).

NF asks if anyone said to put up the two winners.

Cody says no one has said that. Memphis only mentioned Ian as a past winner.

NF thinks Xmas really trusts her bc she brought up using her VIP pass on her if NF would reciprocate.

Cody tells NF he'd use a veto on her if need be. NF debates throwing vetos.

NF thinks whoever goes for the safety suite is showing they don't trust the HOH.

Cody says he couldn't care less.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

15m
#BB22 Cody - Youand I are one and two. I'm just trying to get like Memphis, Tyler. I know what Tyler is. I know what Enzo is. He's gonna be the guy that's gonna be loyal, and David's good. I'm just trying to get that guy group to have Enzo be the one to be like 'let's do it'.

Luna @LunaCee73
路 15m
Cody seems set on Keesha as one nom, says the other one is harder. NicF asks if he has any idea, he says he pondered Kevin "because I think I could still mull* it over with Kevin".

*smooth #bb22

路 22m
Nicole F- I think that Christmas really trusts me. She was like "if I use my VIP pass on you, would you use it on me?". Cody- That's good. Nicole- But I also dont want that to happen. Not showing our cards is important #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

16m
#BB22 - Cody to Nicole F. - but for Janelle to do it, now I know she doesn't take my word for anything. Kaysar too...like I'm not sitting here like 'ok they are gonna come after me', but like I know now. Janelle, I straight up said to her 'I wasn't planning on putting you up'.

#BB22 - Cody - Then I asked her (Janelle) who she was going after and she said some of the weaker players. I was like 'who?' and she was like 'you know'
Nicole F - She didn't want to tell you
Cody - No, she didn't say anything. She doesn't trust me like that.

#BB22 Nicole F - Has anyone said 'put up the 2 winners?'
Cody - No. The only thing that's been close is Memphis said Ian.

#BB22 Tyler joins Nicole F and Cody in the HOH. Ian and Kaysar chitchat in the BR.

Cody asks Tyler how he felt about the Safety Suite. Tyler said it was the way to go having 2 like that 'you save me, I save you'.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路 13m
Cody- Keesha is an easy one for me. I havent talked to her. Tyler- Is there anyone else from season 10? Cody- Memphis but I feel pretty good with Memphis #BB22

hamsterwatch #bb22 @hamsterwatch
11m
Ian and Kevin pantry meeting, said it was obvious it was a coordinated effort (Kaysar and Janelle both playing in Safety comp) - "Kevin said "why didn't we do that?" - Ian said it's a risky move, b/c it makes duos obvious

路 11m
#BB22 Tyler - how are you feeling on noms?
Cody - I'm not gonna rattle the cages right now. I'm just gonna base it on who I'm feeling good with right now. Anyone can win an HOH.
Tyler - everyone's a threat, You gotta overestimate everyone.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路 11m

Dani thinks Kaysar & Janelle just put a bigger target on their backs.

Dani says Kaysar said he didn't get a good vibe. Dani thinks NF will be good bc she played w/ Cody before. Dani doesn't know Cody at all.

Dani feels Nicole A. doesn't like her. NF feels the same.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路 8m
#BB22 Nicole F leaves Tyler and Cody in the HOH room.

Cody - ok so Keesha is one I just haven't talked to much. The second person is where I'm like...
Tyler - was anyone else in season 10?
Cody - Memphis. I've had good conversations with Memphis. I feel like he's straight up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates

8m
Dani- Dont forget that Bayleigh is working with Janelle. Nicole F- I forgot already. Dani- They are 100% together #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

2m
#BB22 Cody and Tyler in the HOH
Cody - Christmas is gonna go for comps. I don't want to rattle that cage. Plus, she's like a big personality.
Tyler - Yeah, I think she's somebody to be cool with.

Nicole F telling Dani in the SR that she's scared.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

31s
#BB22 Cody - How are you with Bay?
Tyler - We had a little conversation and kinda cleared it up.
Cody - Cause you guys had a thing.
Tyler - Yeah a big blow up. We texted and things, but I know that it's not really all the way there.
Cody - Like it's not fully good.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

2m
Enzo to Janelle/Kaysar- Why is Nicole crying? Nicole F. It's Day 2. What the (e) is going on? #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 12:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds

1m
#BB22 Cody and Tyler check in - Cody says that Kevin and Keesha will most likely be the noms. They cause the least rift. Cody understands where Kaysar was coming from wanting safety. Tyler wonders if Kaysar really does want to work with Cody/Tyler.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 07, 2020 - 12:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie馃憗 #BB22
@89razorskate20

8m
Da told Janelle that she was happy that she got safety, wants to talk later about working with her moving forward, Janelle agreed. Da told Janelle that we would want this alliance to happen! #BB22