TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 06, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Tweets - Good and Bad: Archives: Archives Aug 1 - Aug 8: Archive through August 06, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates @BB22LiveFeeds
· 1m
#BB22 Da'Vonne is teaching Nicole A about her hair, says that her natural hair is super curly and she has to use certain products so her hair doesn't come out of the braids. Nicole asks if she could do her hair like Day's, and Day says yes.

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 18m
Janelle- Do you think that a lot of people will play this week? Bayleigh- I dont know. If a lot of people dont, they have a huge chance. Janelle- But also a huge target. Bayleigh- Exactly #BB22

CJ (bully yt (B) @CattyJargon
· 2m
Nicole A. asks Bay if she can braid her hair like hers. Lololol #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
3m
Janelle- I feel like for sure Nicole Franzel is safe with Cody. Memphis- You gotta assume that. Janelle- And I feel like he is close with David maybe #BB20

Cas
@BBUpdoots
·
1m
NA tells Bay that NF talked to Cody, and she did briefly too. NA reveals Cody said he had noms in mind. Bay and Kevin both now nervous. #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Bayleigh is teaching Nicole A about her hair, says that her natural hair is super curly and she has to use certain products so her hair doesn't come out of the braids. Nicole asks if she could do her hair like Bay's, and Bay says yes.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
2m
#BB22 Bayleigh is talking about her experiance during her season and what she when through, and says that BB said she is allowed to talk about it if she wants to

#BB22 Memphis has rejoined Enzo and Janelle talking about strategies and feeds cut out

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
35s
#BB22 The Heart room (Memphis, Enzo, and Janelle) are talking about how cold the room is and that they have to keep the door open for warmth. Memphis says that their was a scream match every other day on his season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Paul Calafiore @PaulCalafiore_
· 5m
Replying to @PorshaDAMN
Y’all it’s ALL good. We talked about this. His best move is to have anyone who may have been watching me on the challenge think that he’s the furthest thing from me. I told him straight up “if you need to trash me to someone, trash me”. Blood is thicker than water

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 The heart room starts talking about how much Rachel Riely wanted to be on the season but couldn't ... feeds cut quickly... come back to hear BB " \you are not allowed to talk about production"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
23m
Memphis- I dont really think anyone is coming off as a threat. Janelle- I feel like it would be me if anything. It would be kind of bold...but maybe me or Tyler #BB22

Memphis- If you can get through the three weeks, you are better off not using it...obviously. Janelle- Obviously. What's the risk that you are going to go on the block though? #BB22

Enzo- I got excited when I seen you. I was like "that's the queen. If I lose, I lose to this one". Janelle- I'm so glad that you are here. It's great to have someone to laugh with. That's how Howie was with me #BB22

Enzo- I think whoever gets evicted is going to sequester. Janelle- I think so too #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Kevin asks Da'Vonne why he's block on her twitter, he says he knew she was an all-star from day one. Day says your blocked and your just telling me this now?

#BB22 THe upstairs group (Nicole A, Bayleigh, Da'Vonne, Kevin and Xmas) Day is saying that it took her to realize the game in not real life. and the group agrees that taking relationships out of the house is whats important.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Enzo's Compassion | SMEG | #BB22
@girlsmeg
·
1m
Christmas says she still had to wear something on her foot for a month after she got home. She lived alone & had to be careful.

Her foot didn't stop hurting until last summer. She knew her competitive career was over when she broke it.

#bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB22 Bayleigh joins Cody and Enzo and asks if she can shower, they talk about how gross they feel lounging around, how their diets have change, and how it will take a few days to get out the their funk

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
6m
Earlier Enzo told Cody that he has his back to the end, Cody said he knows & that he doesnt have to worry about anything. They briefly discuss forming a group that can win comps and keep each other safe. Convo ends when Bayleigh enters the room! #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tommy Bracco @TommyBracco
I don’t know if this is true Thinking face seemed like they were holding back information from each other on their one-on-one hhttps://twitter.com/bb22update/status/1291422927112601601

Kyle moose @mooserocka331
· 4h
Replying to @TommyBracco
It's not true cody tweeted before the season him bayleigh and davon had a pregame alliance

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22@89razorskate20
· 26m
Keesha tells Janelle that she's probably going to play today, doesnt have anything to lose, Janelle is thinking about it bc she definitely doesnt want to go week 1. Both also feel like they might be targeted bc they're from older seasons, easy excuse for a nomination! #bb22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB22LiveFeedUpdates
@BB22LiveFeeds
·
19m
Kevin has joined Enzo and Cody in the HOH. Kevin says he would like to not be nominated and would return the favor. They are discussing Nicole F and Cody says they didn't work together on his season...and PUPPYCAM!

Will make sure to update you when the feeds come back up!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
20m
Oh boy, we just cut for the safety comp (probably), and barely anyone has even spoken to Cody. Everyone is super hesitant to make the first move, but I think this level of hesitancy is a mistake. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
SWAGGY C
@SwaggyCTV
·
1h
When CBS called me and told me Bay was pregnant, I was at a charity event. I didn't know what to do but Da'Vonne was next to me. I didn't wanna tell too many people but she was a mother in this reality world. So I literally looked at her and said "CBS called me...." #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb22
@hamsterwatch
·
12m
kitties & puppies around 3.15pm BB time, presumably for Safety Suite comp

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clio’s #BB22 Timestamps @CliosClock
· 1h
11:19am #BB22

FeedWatcher @FeedWatcher
· 5h
Cody said Frankie was asked to play #BB22 but "had a lot of demands". They all saw how Angie Rockstar went off on Kaitlyn last week on Twitter.

Tyler: It's over. Move on.

Enzo said most of his cast is still angry about The Brigade and doesn't speak to each other. #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Porsche Briggs @PorscheLBriggs
· 5h
For the record, I did keep in contact with
@JanellePierzina
so I thought, but I’m busy with married life, and we don’t talk often. And I Never had a thing for Dom. Not sure when or why that started but it would explain why Dani stopped talking to me, but I never wanted your man.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
liquid8d @liquid8d
· 5h
Kaysar was ALWAYS an overthinker. Grinning face with smiling eyes

Duke the Duck @DukeTheBBDuck
· 5h
Alright Kaysar is getting weird. He keeps telling people he needs to go upstairs, doesn't know where Cody is at, but doesn't want to come on too strong

Kaysar- You're damned if you do, you're damned if you don't

Thinking it's weird is why it's weird man #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
JOSH MARTINEZ
@JOSHMBB19
·
2h
To be honest the last few days have been so hard but trying to stay positive. CBS has always been great to me and feel very fortunate that they believe in me. I’m beyond grateful I was called back to play again.Hope to get the chance to play the game I love in the near future 🤙🏽

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Andy Herren
@AndyHerren
·
52m
Say what you will about BB15 but it’s the only season in the show’s history where the women (and a few men) took out all the alpha males in 4 of the first 5 evictions. I know that Dani studied 15 before going in so hopefully she noticed this!!! #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot
@Feeds_Bot
·
10m
Feeds are back. Police cars revolving lightPolice cars revolving light (Duration: 3 hours, 40 minutes) Police cars revolving lightPolice cars revolving light #BB22

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB22
@89razorskate20
·
7m
Sounds like Janelle and Kaysar played in the comp, Kaysar won and gave his plus one to Janelle! Nicole tells Christmas that this now confirms that theyre working together! #BB22