TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 06, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for August 06: Archive through August 06, 2020 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OK Dani D and I are not going to get along. She is already working to get rid of Kaysar and Janelle.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Nicole F and Cody are scheming together in HOH.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Nicole F and Cody tell each other they are "ride or die".

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I see that Nicole and Cody have agreed to “ride or die”.

I wonder if its wise to team up with your former castmate since it looks so obvious?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
And Cody just confirmed he is thinking Janelle and Kaysar and Nicole F is really encouraging that.

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Cody just said he wants to put up Kaysar and Jenelle. NicoleF didn't know how to pronounce his name...so annoying!! Know your BB!!!!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I watched this and posted at 12:30 last night...

I see a Mean Girls alliance forming with Dani and Nicole F. They were alone whispering and laughing that they both ignored NicoleA when she reached out to them after her season.

They just thought it was hysterical that they were both so mean😒

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Why do I suddenly hate Cody and Nicole F more than usual?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
LOL

Cuz its so easy to do?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Looks like Cody is starting to "hold court" in the HOH room. He says it is really cold in hear and pulls on a hoodie.

NicoleA comes in and they are talking. He tells NicoleA she is fine.

Cody says that he doesn't really hang out with any BB people, he has his close friends and thats about it. He says he talked to Derrick and D said I'm not going.

Nicole says she didn't do any of the pregaming.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ok, Cody is not going to nominate Nicole A. I now hate him a tiny bit less.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, LMAO.... NicoleA just said she is not a fan of the birds behind something (are there bird statues in the HOH Room), and Cody says why?, Nic The are horrifying, they are like flying dinosaurs.... Cody is totally amazed and says but there is so much beauty in a cardinal, Nic beauty like the devil (or something like that).

Flashback isn't working for me so that is the best I could get. I just thought it was a cute conversation.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This is why none of the females should align with Nicole F:

“Nicole F- You and I are ride or die? Cody- Nicole, we are 100%. Nicole- You make a guys alliance, I'm going to try to make a girls alliance, and I will tell you everything”

Grrrrrr

Annie

08-15-2009

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Annie a private message Print Post    
Mods.. please don't slap my wrist for posting this in the wrong thread.

I'm in the Travel Industry and am still on furlough. Needless to say, I am SOOOO happy to have a new BB season during this stressful time and am tickled pink to see all the familiar TV Clubhouse family that I've grown to love and appreciate over the BB years.

Cheers to a new BB season!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Interesting Bay is talking to Cody and indicates that Swaggy still doesn't know what he did wrong to make people mad at him after their season.

Bay has taught Swaggy how to schedule posts so he can make them and they just get posted for him.

Off to watch Janie put on makeup in the bathroom.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I gotta laugh at this tweet I read-

"What if Cody teamed up and became CoVid..."

(And believe it or not? if Janelle goes out early I wouldn't be too mad...there's a ton of other really good players this year, and she's been in there so many times and made it a long way she would be fine with it probably- especially if there's no pre-jury returnee and she can go back home to her family..)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kittens!

Wonder if its nominations already?

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
Kitty Cam!!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Did I hear Bay call Canada a racist place?

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
And Puppies and Bunnies!!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I'm realizing that Nicole F. Is pretty ruthless. I never noticed that before. She is playing HARD and catty already

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Looks like Josh M was the one who tested positive for Covid and got pulled...

https://www.tmz.com/2020/08/06/big-brother-josh-martinez-positive-covid-test-axed-from-all-star-season/

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
The one thing about Janelle so far is she really gets people talking about past players. She'll ask people who they still keep in touch with and why not(?) if they don't. It's so interesting.

For instance, Janelle asked Dani if she keeps in touch with Porsche.....Dani basically said, not at all. Dani said after their season during which she was so aligned with Porsche and voted for her to win over Rachel, Dani and Dom had started dating and they went to a UCLA football game (I think it was?) with Rachel and Brendan and Porsche was there. She said she didn't know if Porsche was drunk or what but she was all over Dom, flirting with him. And that was it for Dani.

Janelle asked Keesha if she kept in touch with Reny and Keesha said something like, as soon as the season was over, I never saw her again. (Not sure exact wording.)

Anyway, so far, Janelle is really wanting to the scoop on people which is so interesting when it's about past players.

Guess I'll get a lot of housework done again via headphones.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, kitty cam.... I had left the computer when the music came on to get some coffee then since I knew the feeds were off I did some chores.

Happy to see Kitty cam is back. Did anyone here what is going on? Wonder if it is come sort of come for the Security Room, was that what it was called.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I noticed that too Christiii

And Nicole F used Dani's line which I've heard Dani say at least twice now which is how she feels people are fan girling over Janelle and Kaysar both being there.

Dani had told Nicole F that last night and this morning Nicole told Cody that exact sentence as though she had made it up herself.