TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Bayleigh Dayton

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: Cast Bios: Bayleigh Dayton users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Placed: 11th (BB20)
HoH Wins: 1
PoV Wins: 0
Days in the House: 51

https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1291215559133020161

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 05, 2020 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hometown: Kansas City, Missouri
Current city: Los Angeles
Previous season: Big Brother 20. Bayleigh had a showmance with fellow Houseguest Swaggy
C.; they're now married.

Three adjectives that describe you: Sassy, sensitive, and sporty.

Favorite activities: My favorite activities include yoga, playing with my dog (Velvet), and dates
with my husband (Swaggy).

Why do you want to play Big Brother again?
The first time I played Big Brother, I was distracted by a showmance and a pregnancy. Now, I
have no distractions and I'm ready to play.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
My only concern is not letting my emotions get to me. If I am irritated, people will know it. So,
maintaining a good attitude and being nice will be my biggest hump.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most and why?
I love Janelle. I think she is beautiful, smart, and underrated.

What is your strategy for winning the game?
My strategy is to align with a strong competitor, keep my mouth shut, and play the social game!
Be loveable, but non-threatening.

How does this strategy differ from the last time you played?
I didn't have a strategy last time I played. I just was going with the flow.

Have you changed/evolved since the last time you were on the show?
Since the last time I was on the show, I am so much more aware of my emotions and I have
worked on my communication skills!

My life's motto is…
"Walk with Kings and Queens but never lose the common touch."

What would you take into the house and why?
-My bible
-My yoga mat
-My dog

Fun facts about yourself:
-I have been to all 50 states.
-I used to be a flight attendant.
-I am the only woman of color to ever be crowned Miss Missouri USA.
-I met my husband on television.
-I am a yoga instructor.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/216388/

Annie

08-15-2009

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Annie a private message Print Post    
Like most, I did not like Bay and Swaggy on their season, so it HURTS to say this, but I truly enjoyed watching them on "Say Yes To The Dress".

Yes, Swaggy was there, but he left before Bayleigh made her decision and revealed her chosen dress to the rest of her family.

I was surprised to learn that she's had a stylist for YEARS. Way before she was even on BB.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Annie, she probably has had a stylist since she was a Beauty Queen, I can't remember what state but she was their first Black winner.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, she was Miss Missouri in 2017 and went to the Miss America pageant, she just mentioned it to Janelle.

Annie

08-15-2009

Thursday, August 06, 2020 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Annie a private message Print Post    
Okay, that makes sense. I think she said the guy that was, also, with her family at Kleinfeld's had been her stylist for over 10 years, so he must have been dressing her throughout her climb to the crown.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: