TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 28, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : General Discussion About the Upcoming Season: Archive through July 28, 2020 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 27, 2020 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
People are having debates about which houseguests qualify for “All-Star” status.

I stand on the side of whoever entertains me the most is an “All Star”.

We are in a pandemic. We do not have the luxury to be picky.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 27, 2020 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It has occurred to me that the possibility of a showmance on BB22 is extremely low since most of them are married or living with a partner. Which means we will get more game and less....ya know...

👍

That will be a nice change.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, July 27, 2020 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree!!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 27, 2020 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Janelle and Kaysar will be the elderly members of the cast.

I know. 😳

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, July 27, 2020 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Keesha is 41 and Memphis is 37 :-) I'm looking for ward to the "older" cast. Even Dani is 34.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 27, 2020 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Janelle is 40, Kaysar is 39, Enzo is 40, Keesha is 39 (I think), Kevin is 38 or 39, we are getting the "older" group we have been asking for!! LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 27, 2020 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I freakin’ LOVE the combination of an older cast and NO showmances.

Now lets bring back the nomination key wheel and PB&J. Maybe even a Pugita or Ophelia.

Am I asking too much?

ETA: FOOD COMPS PLEASE!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 27, 2020 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Boy the Danielle Reyes talk sure died in the last few days. If she was on she would be the oldest, and the only grandma I think.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 27, 2020 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, that’s right, Danielle R. would be the ancient one.

I actually didn’t realize how many of them have aged. I seem to think that only I get older!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, July 27, 2020 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Evel Dick posted the latest rumored list yesterday and Danielle R was not on it anymore. I don't know what happened but yeah she would have been the oldest

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, July 28, 2020 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Hamsterwatch said that if they get it going and there are no problems, the season will end October 28th- an 85 day season. That sounds about right to me- the past couple of years have been a little too long, and if you eliminate the first week or so of pre-feed stuff they they usually did, you end up with about 85 days from the time the first TV show aired until the finale anyway...

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 28, 2020 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The thing I remember most about Keesha is that she always krinkled up her forehead, 24/7. When she got out she had botox to stop it.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 28, 2020 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
In case anyone wants this:

Big Brother Network
@bigbrothernet

CBS is doing a 1-Free-Month promo for All Access (Live Feeds). Use promo code: PLAY

Sign-up here --> http://cbsallaccess.net #BB22

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Tuesday, July 28, 2020 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Keesha's birthday is one of my favorite drama filled BB moments of all time.
Part one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAb_LjzjYUo

Part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfGIhH2lfxg

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 28, 2020 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
caden
@MTVCRAVE
Okay so I called CBS All Access because I was tired of these rumors, the cast reveal for tomorrow is cancelled. They are waiting on a new cast reveal date. The premiere is still August 5th tho. Their number is 888-274-5354 if you want to contact them. #BB22

Typecast

06-29-2020

Tuesday, July 28, 2020 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Wow, you actually got a live voice???

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 28, 2020 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I did not but the person who wrote that tweet did.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 28, 2020 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Latest CBS All Access Promo Code offers
New promo code: Click for 1-month free with PLAY – Expires 08/16/2020
Old promo: Click for 1-week free trial – use link, no promo code required
Update: The new one-month free CBS coupon code has arrived! If you miss it you can still get a week of free use by clicking this link and leaving the promo code box empty. The bonus week will be added automatically after checkout. But for now, get that free month access!

https://bigbrothernetwork.com/cbs-all-access-promo-code-one-free-month-expires-soon/

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 28, 2020 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This delay in releasing the cast list is REALLY adding to the anticipation. I hate it. LOL

All kinds of names are popping up from Raven to Victoria to Tom Green. By the time we get the announcement, every houseguest to ever play the game will be “in sequester”.

😂

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 28, 2020 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
BB Fans: Can we have a cast reveal tomorrow?

CBS: No.

BB Fans: A house reveal?

CBS: HELL no.

BB Fans: Can we have-

CBS: Here's a Price Is Right rerun Smiling face with 3 hearts #bb22

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, July 28, 2020 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I don’t think it’s because they don’t want to rosem- I think they’re still settling on who the cast is going to be. They had a bunch of standby players waiting, so they’ve got options- and the absolute last thing they want is to announce the cast, then one (or worse, more than one) tests positive at the last minute and they have to pull them.

Come to think of it, it’s the second to last thing they want. The last thing they want is for them to get everybody in, then someone tests positive a week in and the whole thing has to be called off. This is 3 hours a week of programming to get them thru the end of October- when they hope they have some of their fall schedule ready to go (at least the multi-cam sitcoms- that’s easier to do for the most part than dramas). They lose BB, they’re screwed for the fall basically (Depending on if the revamped Love Island can get going too- but BB is more of a sure and steady thing)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, July 28, 2020 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Wilson, I agree.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 28, 2020 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Wilson, I get it. There is a ton of money riding on this, and since they don’t have any other product, I cannot imagine the immense pressure that production must be feeling right now. Sucks to be them.

So, selfishly, I hope they get their shit together and wrangle up a season for us. I will be eternally grateful and forgive them for everything. 😉

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 28, 2020 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Well. Here is what Memphis has been up to since BB10:

From Vegas To The Dalmar: How Memphis Garrett Has Opened 35 Venues Across America https://fortlauderdaleillustrated.com/fli-life/people/from-vegas-to-the-dalmar-how-memphis-garrett-has-opened-35-venues-across-america/ via @goldcoastmag

Impressive. It makes me worried that the idea of coming back to BB might be the last thing on his mind. I hope its nothing to worry about, and he and Keesha will be on our live feeds next week.

NEXT WEEK. EEEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!,

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 28, 2020 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am LMAO at BB Twitter being outraged over the delay of the cast reveal. This was never a thing back in the early days. When did they start revealing the cast before premiere night? Can’t be too long ago, probably when social media exploded.

BB fandom is SO entitled, we oldies never expected to get previews. We got what we got. 😁