TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 26, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : General Discussion About the Upcoming Season: Archive through July 26, 2020 users admin

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Thx Typecast and Pamy! I am looking forward to a fun summer.

BB Twitter has gone crazy over a new rumor that Nicole F. took out Dan and Derrick during the casting process by telling production they were pre-gaming. This does not ring true to me simply because I’m sure there are lots of HG doing the same thing as soon as they knew any of their former housemates could be considered. Also, BB ratings would go through the roof if Dan and Derrick returned. They were pretty big personalities.

Seems that a lot of BB fans hate Nicole. Like, really, really hate her. I’m not crazy about her laying-in-bed-with-a-boy strategy, but the amount of vitriol I am seeing on Twitter is over the top.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This cracked me up:

“Bizarro Grodner: Why thank you, Nicole. This is most concerning. Ratings are important, but the integrity of the game must always come first. We will remove Derrick and Dan forthwith and replace them with you. Godspeed!“

Typecast

06-29-2020

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
LOL!!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yeah I am not buying that at all. I do feel sorry for Nicole. She has done quite well for herself, and her and Victor are kinda cute. I am not a fan, not looking forward to seeing her play again. But I do not condone the hate on social media towards her. Not sure why she would put herself through this again.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Don't care much for female sabotaging Nicole F. We saw Nicole as the underdog. We saw Nicole as the winner. She doesn't have any more to bring to the game. But if she managed to take out Dan and Derrick before the game started well I gotta tip my hat. LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh hell!

Derrick tweeted:

“I won’t lie — Not happy with Nicole right now. But there was never a group chat that I was involved in.”

What is that supposed to mean? Would be nice if he elaborated rather than purposely inflame the already-crazed BB fandom with vague criticism. He must be one of those cops who skipped the de-escalation training.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ok, in a subsequent tweet he said that he turned itdown because his little daughter didn’t want him to go. Whew! Hopefully this will calm people down.

I think of that saying about how a lie gets around the world before the truth has breakfast. Or something like that. I might have just made up that saying, IDK.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think Derrick is trolling us. No way he would tweet that or retweet the video that was attached to that tweet.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Coco Caliente (Victor) has tweeted:

“I appreciate the concern about the lies that are being spread about Nicole, don’t worry, it’s ok. Also, saying you’re “not happy” with someone and illuding to that fact that it’s connected to the rumor is low. Tell the truth or stay quiet 🤫“

Shots fired!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Also, new rumor update is that both Kaycee and Josh are out.

I am not unhappy about this news.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
OH wow, you tell him Vic. It was not a very nice tweet by Derrick and the person he retweeted said some gross things about Nicole. I just did not see it as Derrick's style, but who knows.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Dan tweet:

“ Been tagged in #BB22 rumors regarding my participation...none of them are remotely close to the truth.

I understand the thirst for cast ☕️ is unquenchable right now but tomorrow we find out who the players are!

Everyone just chill & be nice to the HGs (and each other) 😃”

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ovi tweet and I’m freakin’ dying laughing:

“ I too would like to add to the rumor mill that I was set to play and had my bags packed & ready until Nicole called production & let them know I snuck a snickers bar out of the CBS waiting room last season.

Suffice to say, I was kicked off quickly.”

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
These Nicoles are nuthin’ but trouble!

😂😂😂😂

Stefne

06-14-2011

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stefne a private message Print Post    
Wow, I haven't been here in forever, but heard today that an All-Star season was coming again after all of this time so I think I may have to follow along again. I think the last season I actually watched in it's entirety was the Over the Top extra online season that we got. I honestly can't even remember what year that was! I can't wait to see the cast. Gonna be fun to have something new to finally watch and follow along with.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
rumor true or not, Derrick's tweet is disrepectful. I agree as a cop he didnt get the de-escalation training. In this climate not a good look!! I never was a fan and now I'm a hater

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB22
@rbbq
·
14m
Been sitting on this info from my source for a few days that the cast announcement for Monday has been cancelled and wed cast interviews will not happen. Since Robyn just deleted her tweet, I feel comfortable mentioning that wed interviews are possibly being rescheduled as well.

RealityBBQ #BB22
@rbbq
·
15m
Again this is all fluid but right now I wouldn’t count on anything you think is 100% as being 100%”

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Isn’t it so funny that we talk about these people like they’re family? Everyone knows who everyone is, who they’re dating or married to, the other reality shows they’re on, who’s pregnant, who’s arrested, etc.

I guess a 20-year obsession can do that to you.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am worried now.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Dan Gheesling
@DanGheesling
·
6m
Replying to
@DanGheesling
I should have said “soon” instead of tomorrow - I have no idea when the cast is coming out 🤷🏻‍♂️

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Now I’m getting nervous that Covid might ultimately shut this whole thing down. That would be a huge disappointment after getting our hopes up.

And the fans are just going to make up more shit. 🤨

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Elissa:

“ Shocking - 🐍 her lying about people outside of the game & twisting words to intentionally start unnecessary drama —not shocked this is what she does best”

I did not expect to hear from this person but not surprised that she apparently believes this rumor with no proof. Maybe someone should point her to Dan Gheeslings tweet

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I just have to think they have announced way too much to cancel it now. Unless a bunch of them tested positive. Nothing on Social Media would get it canceled, that has been bad for the last couple of years. But Robyn did take down her tweet about tomorrow :-(

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The live feed screen still says Meet The Houseguests will be on Wed 7/29. Maybe just the cast announcement is delayed.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Derrick just tweeted this, wonder if Elissa is now embarrassed (probably not):

“ My business with my friends is between us.

But I will say this: there is ZERO truth to the rumor that Nicole had anything to do with me not being on the show..

So any supporters of mine: Please don’t blame her.

I did what was best for my family.”