TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 26, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : General Discussion About the Upcoming Season: Archive through July 26, 2020 users admin

Typecast

06-29-2020

Saturday, July 25, 2020 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Hmm, perhaps the bride and groom are Nicole and Victor. Have they gotten married yet?

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, July 25, 2020 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Love the Bunny sighting. Now that is old school BB. Hope Bunny posts a lot. I was all about Ms. Diane Henri back in the day but she is expecting and posted a picture of herself with baby bump. Don't care for either Kaycee or Bayleigh. Kaycee = big huge bore and Bayleigh = frantic drama queen. I will be happy no matter who is playing though. BB can't come soon enough for me.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Saturday, July 25, 2020 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
It is not Nicole & Victor on Say Yes to the Dress.

Eroica

07-28-2005

Saturday, July 25, 2020 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eroica a private message Print Post    
It's Bayleigh and Swaggy on Say Yes to the Dress. Swaggy is sitting with her mother

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 25, 2020 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Rosem.. I want to like your post about Bayleigh.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, July 25, 2020 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
That gold derby list is wrong- Nicole’s been tweeting all the time this week..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 25, 2020 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That Say Yes to the Dress starts in 4 minutes on the West coast.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 25, 2020 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Or has she Wilson??

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 25, 2020 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I swear, I don't get this stuff with Bayliegh and Swaggy, THEY ARE ALREADY MARRIED!!!!

They need to move on, or did they just not get enough presents before so want to do it again.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Updated speculation I’m reading his morning:

Nicole A. - confirmed (Woo hoo!) Per several sources

Hayden Moss is out, (Woo hoo!) as well as Paul A. (Boo Hoo)

Happy that Hayden is out since he supports (he who shall not be named) but I was hoping Paul would get another shot.

Saw a video of Kaycee walking her dog without a mask and she was mad that a “Karen” asked her to put on a mask. Kaycee claimed that she was not near anyone so she didn’t need a mask. Not sure when the video was taken since it was a retweet, but I hope it wasn't recent. People are upending their lives to give us a show and we don’t need this arrogance right now. Beginning to dislike Kaycee for reasons other than her boring me to death.

Also, she is mischaracterizing what a “Karen” is.

PLEASE Sov2: Take out Kaycee and Bayleigh FIRST!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am also reading that they had one positive test. And that they are setting the cast today, for release tomorrow. I just can not wait to finally find out! I love all the speculating, but this has gong on longer than usual! Tomorrow we find out!!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am now seeing a rumor that a female has tested positive for Covid19. Don’t know who it is yet. Maybe it was someone who thought walking her dog without wearing a mask was ok.

🤔

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
LOL, Mama, the speculation is driving me nuts!

I am also hearing that we will get the cast list tomorrow. Can’t wait!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
https://twitter.com/Kassting/status/1287422836059934721?s=20

It is official, we are getting cast tomorrow. And the rumor says 5 AM.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I dont want to laugh at someone getting it but your post made me LOL

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I can't tell you how grateful I am to BB for finding a way to do this! It will so nice to have something new to watch and talk about every day besides what is going on in the world!

I am guessing they will all talk about the world the first week or so and then being in the bubble will kick in and they wont even think about it. It will be a nice escape from reality...well, from real world reality to reality tv LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Me too Pamy. We all need an escape right now and this is the perfect thing.

I am extra excited that we’re getting a season this year because I am furloughed until (at least) Sep 8, and for the first time ever, I can be on BB time and stay up all night If I want to! I am living the childhood I never had: pool time, video games, staying up late, eating junk food. It’s AWESOME!!!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
If it was Kaycee that tested positive, Josh and some others would have to quarantine also since they were clearly being housed together.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Yes, I did see that it was Bayleigh on Say Yes. Thanks!

Monday can't come soon enough. When was the last time I said that about a Monday????

Rosem, keep living that kid's life as long as you can. Woot!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
That may be why Josh is dropping as a potential in all I am reading today. I think they had plenty to cast in case this happened. David and Kevin have more traction today. At least tomorrow we will know.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
There was at least one other person in the house with them, from what I saw on the video with Kaycee and Josh. It was a guy, but other than that, don't know who it was.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The Say Yes to the Dress.. Cannot believe that Bayleigh needs a stylist to dress her and he was an odd duck.

But I did appreciate her choice of dress. It was just lovely.

I assume that filming was way pre-covid.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I quit watching BB ions ago but have to say that I expect it to break it's own ratings from the past ten years simply because there is so little to watch that is new on tv. People in the outside world can only dream of kicking out roomates during this quarantine.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Rosem, enjoy your time!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 26, 2020 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I hope David gets to play, he got such a raw deal last time.