TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 18, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : General Discussion About the Upcoming Season: Archive through July 18, 2020 users admin

Typecast

06-29-2020

Thursday, July 09, 2020 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Thank you so much, Dipo, for the help!!

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, July 09, 2020 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
No Rosem, I soured on Paul when BB pushed him down our throats but I've been re-watching season 18 and I like that Paul. I'll start out on his side this season.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 09, 2020 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yay, Gus! I know that Paul can be long-winded and obnoxious at times, I follow him on Twitter and he really is a good guy.

I am a bit concerned now with Covid cases increasing in CA and I wonder if the season will even happen.

Does anyone know if production is keeping the crew “in the bubble” similar to what sports teams are doing here in Orlando to try to get sports going again? If they are, then we have a better chance of it happening even if CA shuts down.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, July 09, 2020 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I’m just soo happy Frankie Grande isn’t going to there. Too much drama with him. At least with Paul, he can be a bit comic with his antics.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 09, 2020 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ditto Jag.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 10, 2020 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Holly and Jackson broke up. Both of them left hilariously long posts about it, while asking for privacy. (No, seriously 😂😂😂😂)

Now Holly says that Jackson took over their apartment, claimed their newly-adopted dog, and is partying there with Brett and a bunch of women. Holly claims that she is couch-surfing at different people’s apartments and has no where to go because she is compromised and must isolate due to Covid-19. (not sure how one “isolates” while couch-surfing, but whatev).

Sometimes I feel bad about myself for watching this show. But then I realize that it was THEIR CHOICE to put themselves out there.

Still, Jackson is just as much of a terrible, selfish, self-centered ass as I always thought he was, and I hope Holly learned a lesson from it.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, July 11, 2020 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
So this is my thought what if they just had the cameras filming 24 seven and then edited it from remote location. Like bb British had an eye in the confessional. Only cam to deliver food and set up contests and sanitizing it

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, July 13, 2020 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
A bit of news-

-they've bumped back a possible premiere until August at least, per hamsterwatch...they're working on promos (which is a good sign), and also trying to figure out a way for some production to work from home remotely and limit the number of people on-site as much a possible (another good sign)...

-good news up north; BB Canada has been picked up for 2021; Arisa has picked up Executive Producer duties as well...

https://etcanada.com/news/667324/big-brother-canada-back-for-9th-season-with-host-arisa-cox-doing-double-duty-as-executive-producer/

Typecast

06-29-2020

Monday, July 13, 2020 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Wilsonatmd, at least we're still hopeful for our BB. And I'm so excited that BBCAN has been renewed! I love watching.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, July 13, 2020 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Great news for BB Canada! Arisa is a wonderful host who obviously truly cares about the show. She reminds me a little of Jeff Probst in that way.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, July 14, 2020 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well somethings going on, at least in the backyard...prep work before setting the house up?
https://twitter.com/backyard_big/status/1283125635305533441?s=21

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, July 14, 2020 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Cool!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
https://vm.tiktok.com/JNLr5Aa/

Tyler the 3rd house guest

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
that reminds of what an awful twist that was for Sam :-(

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it was.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Friday, July 17, 2020 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/17/big-brother-season-22-crew-quarantine-bubble-like-cast/

So the crew WILL be "in the bubble" too.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, July 17, 2020 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I guess they don't feel that social distancing methods are sufficient? I'd think that it would be pretty safe for the house guests as long as the crew wear masks and don't directly interact with them.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Friday, July 17, 2020 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
I'm sure they're doing this out of an abundance of caution. But boy, they're going to be paying that crew big bucks to stay there for the entirety.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, July 17, 2020 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Tim Tom just put up the video of Tommy telling Christie you can always look at me and see home

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 17, 2020 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I predicted the bubble to include production. And indeed the will have to pay more, but it will be instructive for production.

I think that really is the only way.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, July 18, 2020 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I guess but it does seem rather extreme, given what we know about how the disease is transmitted.

LOL will Julie isolate herself for 10 weeks. Maybe they should put her in the house with them.

Anyway, I'd rather they be safe than have to cancel the season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 18, 2020 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well I personally don't think we are getting a show this season, Los Angeles County is out of control with covid with no drop in new cases in sight.

Plus Orange county is not far behind.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 18, 2020 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
L.A. County is a hot spot currently.

Julie could just not interview the evicted face to face but by Zoom or something similar. Most of us time she interacts with them via the screen in the living room anyway.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 18, 2020 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dipo, Orange County is pretty far behind but some people here seem determined to catch us up.

Besides beach protestors, then BLM protectors and counter protestors, anti mask protests and now we have the Recall Newsom pop up locations, which also sell Trump merchandise all with no masks, no social distancing, and handshakes.

But our hardest hit areas are Santa Ana and Anaheim (yep, home of our Disney resort area).

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, July 18, 2020 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
If it does happen, I see a season lit with political opinions.
Not sure if I am interested in seeing all of that. Fear will be too much hate. We don't need more hate. We need something entertaining and light. Doesn't sound like BB could do that, does it?