TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 09, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : General Discussion About the Upcoming Season: Archive through July 09, 2020 users admin

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, July 05, 2020 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Spoke too soon.... apparently the freaking coronavirus hit the Aussie BB house as well, as it happened for Canada BB, and so the fun is over. No wonder we can't see a BB game this year !!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 05, 2020 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip · 2h
My info says #BB22 is still a go with a tentative premiere date of 8-5
-------------------------
Other info: Dan and Derrick said today on Dan's twitch that they will NOT be on #bb22
Also other new bits previously cited (Deadline, US Weekly)
Thats when I've got for now!

Mozsweetpea

06-24-2006

Sunday, July 05, 2020 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mozsweetpea a private message Print Post    
Supposedly nothing is set in stone. BB still has to get approval. I also heard that they haven't completely nailed down the cast. With CA heading in an upward swing with corona cases it will be interesting to see how they can accomplish BB. It will definitely have a different feel regardless of how it's done.

One thing I wish B would go back to is good comps. I miss where they actually had to earn their food. Production has gotten extremely relax on the guests. I feel like production should be able to handle 3 comps a week. The food comp doesn't have to be anything extreme maybe a mixture of HoH and Veto, I'm not hard to please. I just found myself only watching the live shows and occasionally veto night but 2 put of 3 of the shows were just fluff and they could have out something more entertaining in there

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Sunday, July 05, 2020 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Spunky- Australia pre-taped their season this year, so they ended up restarting after a few days.

Mom- Alex was in a picture Morgan posted today at their 4th of July festivities, but that could always be a bluff.

I’d think we’re close to a final decision- I’m still leaning towards yes there will be a season, but who knows...

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, July 06, 2020 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Wilson. I hope so, saw that too. TMZ just reported there will be a season

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, July 06, 2020 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Read the TMZ article as well

I watched season 1 about 2 weeks in I thought, it says 24/7.... yet I see 3 hours a week? I’m sure I googled (probably I “asked Jeeves” 🤣) found this wonderful place, and was addicted to the Live Feeds thread. No one like dear flyonthewall

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, July 06, 2020 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
“... Our sources say, contestants, who are flying in from across the country, will be tested for the virus and then quarantined for 2 weeks before being cleared to enter the "Big Brother" house.
Should be smooth sailing once contestants are in the house ... it's been a bubble-like atmosphere long before COVID-19.”

Source: www.tmz.com

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, July 06, 2020 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Thanks Wilson.... I saw they resumed the game, it's almost over.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Monday, July 06, 2020 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
I hope the Dan/Derrick news is a bluff. I was realllly looking forward to them being on.

Saguaro

06-21-2005

Monday, July 06, 2020 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saguaro a private message Print Post    
Love BB as I've watched since season 1, but can't stand the thought of having to watch Paul on another season.

Typecast

06-29-2020

Monday, July 06, 2020 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Word

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 06, 2020 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, Paul is a big minus for me.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, July 06, 2020 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
vegas is now saying cast/house reveal late this month, and a start date in August (I heard August 5th somewhere else, so that would make sense)- If it went the standard 3 months that would end it in late October/early November (which is probably the earliest most of the scripted shows would be ready I'd imagine)

Typecast

06-29-2020

Monday, July 06, 2020 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
I am watching RealityBBQ's Twitter post of their top 20 moments in BB history. It's 20 clips. I am actually crying over these memories. Haha. What a sap I am.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Tuesday, July 07, 2020 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I am so ready for BB to return that I've made my peace with Paul being in the cast.

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Tuesday, July 07, 2020 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
Our sources say, contestants, who are flying in from across the country, will be tested for the virus and then quarantined for 2 weeks before being cleared to enter the "Big Brother" house.
Should be smooth sailing once contestants are in the house ... it's been a bubble-like atmosphere long before COVID-19.”

What about production that is in and out of the house? Are they too going to be tested then quarantined for the entire run of the show? We have seen HG get sick throughout the years while being in isolation. It has been said, it came from the outside production team

Typecast

06-29-2020

Tuesday, July 07, 2020 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Typecast a private message Print Post    
Can someone help me with which Twitter account belongs to TheRealVegas for sure? I found the one I think it is, but it's locked. Thanks!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 07, 2020 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Typecast I believe that one got shut down and then another one started but I can't remember what the handle is. The person who ran it and provided the spoilers got fired so is not giving out any info that I am aware of.

If you go here.... https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/10972/20097040.html and maybe go back in the thread a ways you might find some tweets from her that can help you track now the new handle.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 07, 2020 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
To be safe, the bubble would have to include production staff, which would add to production costs and stress.. for staff it would be akin to serving on a sequestered jury, except they could have remote family contact, but would not get any fun field trips.

In-bubble medic?

Food could be delivered.

I would think staff would have more empathy for the houseguests!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, July 07, 2020 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    

quote:

I am so ready for BB to return that I've made my peace with Paul being in the cast.

You are hardcore, Tresbien. It's gonna take me a while longer.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 08, 2020 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, man! Am I going to be all alone on the Paul couch?

Dammit! 🥺

😂😂😂

Nino

09-20-2004

Wednesday, July 08, 2020 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nino a private message Print Post    
For some reason, I like Paul!! I liked him both of his seasons. I fussed at him a lot, too, but I like him. I really, really hope the show will happen this summer! Lord knows, we all need the distraction!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, July 08, 2020 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Neensy great to see your post! (Paul annoys me but I'm just glad there's a new season to look forward to.)

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 08, 2020 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ok, me and Neeeno on the Paul couch!

But who the heck knows what this season will bring? Everything is fluid at this point, just like REAL LIFE! 🥴

I am now seeing reports of an 8/12 premiere date, but this could change. Imagine being in sequester right now, isolated and not knowing if the show will even happen.

So, kudos to whoever becomes a HG under these insane circumstances. Even the ones I hate. 🤣🤣🤣

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, July 09, 2020 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
The more time that goes by the less confident I am that we will be having a BB season. Sure hope BB production manages to pull it off under these very challenging circumstances.