TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 12, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2020: General Discussion : General Discussion About the Upcoming Season: Archive through June 12, 2020 users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I'm still optimistic on it- maybe it doesn't start until late July/early August and goes to October or November (I doubt the fall shows will start on time, despite what they're saying- they've put Survivor and TAR on Wednesday nights, and I don't think Survivor will be ready)

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
They'll just have to be extremely careful that no one on the crew tests positive. The show will likely get decent ratings for them as there is no competition from new shows.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, May 20, 2020 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Like every yr @ this time, most reality shows are having their finale & there is a too long break before BB starts. I so need BB & hope they figure out a way to start it around the normal time. What will I watch & keep up with if they don't?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, May 22, 2020 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip · 1h
The fact that Casting is officially announced as 'closed' today, just a few days after we hear there WILL be a #BB22 yet this year makes me hopeful its going to be sooner rather than later. Not June/July soon but maybe August?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Sunday, May 24, 2020 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking late July/Early August until Late October/Early November or maybe even later- no way a lot of the CBS shows are going to be ready with new seasons before then, and BB gives them at least 3 hours of new programming a week (maybe even more- they could add eps)

And there will be something in the interim..Though it'll probably be difficult to find (at least for us in the US, though there might be ways), BB Australia starts June 7th- here's what I've been able to get info-wise:

-Remember, the season has been filmed in advance; filming only was about 5 weeks long

-20 HG's start, and they get down to the F2; the home audience votes on the winner

-Format to get to F2 is basically the US rules; there's a challenge, and the winner gets to nominate 3 people for eviction, and the HG's vote to evict. No word on any type of Veto.

-It's scheduled to air for 7 weeks; on Sundays/Mondays/Tuesdays- this basically means a HG gets evicted almost every episode.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 27, 2020 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
If you are missing Big Brother, Helen Kim (Big Brother 15) is going to be on a podcast with Nicole (BB Fan Fav) and Eric (Reality Recaps) today at 2.30pm Pacific. Here is the info...

Eric @RealityRecaps Level 1:

We will be starting our show with @HelenKimFitz76 at 5:30pm EST today.

So a half hour earlier than normal.
Quote Tweet

Hello, Friends! Podcast @hellofriendstwi
· May 26
Hello, Friends! @Strongislandni2 & @RealityRecaps are so excited to welcome @HelenKimFitz76 to the SparklesSPECTACULARSparklesshow this week!

Right pointing backhand index5/27 WEDNESDAY AT 6:00PM EST

WATCH BACK PAST SHOWS IN THE @TVCO APP!

FREE TVCO APP: http://tvco.app

Or on the website.... https://www.tvco.app/broadcasts/nicole-anthony

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 27, 2020 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
oops, website address is this.... https://www.tvco.app/broadcasts/eric-1

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 27, 2020 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What a fun show, it was great to hear from Helen after so long.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Sunday, June 07, 2020 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
As I expected, they're planning on doing an All-Stars season...

https://tvline.com/2020/06/07/big-brother-season-22-all-stars-houseguests-returning-summer-2020/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, June 07, 2020 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
cool!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 07, 2020 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
HelenKimFitzpatrick @HelenKimFitz76 · 54s
With talk of BB Allstars, racist remarks by those houseguests who said them at me and fellow cast members and those who stood by and said nothing should never go back. Violence is not tolerated on the show - neither should Verbal Violence - it hurts just as much.
@CBSBigBrother

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, June 08, 2020 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I really think that Alex Willett from BBOTT should be on it, please no Paul. 🤣🤣.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, June 10, 2020 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Anyone been able to catch any of the new Australian Big Brother? From what I've read of it, it's been decent:

They had 12 start and 1 was evicted, then 4 came in in the cover of night a few days later and one of the 15 was evicted, and then the remaining 4 came in via a cage on a crane-and the others left them in there for 3 hours to increase their shopping budget- and 1 of the 18 was evicted. So right now they have 17 left.

The votes haven't been exactly close: 6/3/2, 12/1/1, and 13/2/2 (nomination challenge winner doesn't vote unless there's a tie- but the nominees CAN vote, unlike USA)

Here's a good place for recaps of the first 3 eps:
https://tvblackbox.com.au/topics/recaps/big-brother/

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, June 10, 2020 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
LA can restart TV and film production this Friday if they meet certain criteria, so that's one hurdle down...

https://deadline.com/2020/06/los-angeles-county-coronavirus-film-tv-restart-jume-12-friday-1202955836/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, June 10, 2020 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
YAH!

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, June 12, 2020 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
News from TV Fanatic: https://tinyurl.com/y82g2rpg

Eroica

07-28-2005

Friday, June 12, 2020 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eroica a private message Print Post    
Frankie and Paul will absolutely ruin it for me.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Friday, June 12, 2020 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Erotica I agree, ut maybe they grew up I am just excited to see a new season

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Friday, June 12, 2020 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Was anyone aware of the feud going on between Dr. Will and Boogie? Crazy stuff with Boogie threatening Will's family, including the children and Will getting a restraining order.
Evel Dick and some of his followers were posting excerpts from the court filings last night on twitter.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, June 12, 2020 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I also agree, 2 of my least favs. If Paul is on it, they will make sure he wins. He will not play the same, he will go in with a pre existing alliance that BB will create for him.

Snoop, I saw that. I never liked Boogie!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, June 12, 2020 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Dick just tweeted Dan and Derrik are back...ugh 2 more that I dont want to see play again, highly overrated imo

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, June 12, 2020 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
So far the rumored cast is a nightmare.

Boogie is reprehensible. I saw the entire 25 Page filing with the LA court. YIKES!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, June 12, 2020 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
No one there that I want to see either. I'll still probably watch though anyway.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, June 12, 2020 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Hwest, ita! but like Jimmer, I will still watch LOL

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Friday, June 12, 2020 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I'm looking forward to this season. I think we need BB right now--at least I do--and I will hope that they get Paul out of there fast.